Chapter 5 Determination

Secret Admirer (inspired by TVXQ’s Wrong Number)

*Eum Yoonjin has gotten better and now can go back to work but Hwang Inyeop has gotten more worried about her that he secretly follows his fiancee for the next few days making sure she’s okay. He watches Eum Yoonjin enter Happy Mart.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Please be okay Yoonjin ah.

 

*Eum Yoonjin greets Choi Hyunwook and Jung Soojin. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Good morning!

 

*Choi Hyunwook runs to hug Eum Yoonjin

 

Choi Hyunwook: Nuna, are you okay? 

 

Eum Yoonjin: I’m fine bro really…. I’m fine * her arm*

 

Choi Hyunwook: You know brother-in-law is trying hard to fix this issue.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I know.

 

Jung Soojin: Unne!!! *cries* I was so worried about you!!

 

Eum Yoonjin: Don’t cry Soo Jin ah!!!

 

*Eum Yoonjin hugs Soojin tight 

 

Later…

 

*Eum Yoonjin rings groceries for customers until a delivery man enters the store. He hands her a bouquet of flowers and a gift box.

 

Delivery man: For Eum Yoonjin?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Yes that’s me but what’s this?

 

Delivery man: Someone wants you to have this.

 

*Eum Yoonjin signs the form and the delivery man bows and walks off. Jung Soojin and Choi Hyunwook crowds around her wondering what this is and who she got it from.

 

Jung Soojin: Could this be from the “Secret Admirer”?

 

Eum Yoonjin: I don’t know I’m scared...

 

Choi Hyunwook: Nuna, open it!!!

 

Eum Yoonjin: Okay okay!! *opens it*

 

*The three of them open their mouths in shock to find a DVD inside the gift box and a note. Eum Yoonjin grabs the note and reads it aloud for them shaking in fear.

 

Eum Yoonjin: *reads* You better watch out.

I’m always watching you…

-From Secret Admirer

 

*Eum Yoonjin drops the note in shock and crouches on the ground crying

 

Eum Yoonjin: No this can’t be happening no…

 

Jung Soojin: What does he mean by watching you? 

 

Choi Hyunwook: Is this what I think it is?

 

*Choi Hyunwook turns on the DVD from his laptop and they look through the screen. Eum Yoonjin covers in shock to see what is in front of her. There are CCTV cameras hidden inside her house. This footage was recorded a few days ago.

 

Start of DVD

 

*Eum Yoonjin and Hwang Inyeop are washing dishes together after dinner. Hwang Inyeop back hugs her and pecks the back of her head.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Love~

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, what are you doing?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Oh come on love let’s cuddle on the couch is that so hard to ask?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa stop that tickles!! *laughs*

 

*Hwang Inyeop and Eum Yoonjin get into a little tickle fight before she leans in against the countertop. He looks into her eyes and slams his lips onto hers without warning. She kisses him back and pulls her onto the countertop. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again. This time is hotter than before. Hwang Inyeop butterfly kisses her neck and her sides. He slowly begins to take off his clothes before he kisses her again. Heavy breathing is heard. 

 

End of DVD

 

*Eum Yoonjin freaks out and slams the laptop shut. She can’t watch this anymore no she can’t. She covers her face bursting into tears.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Why does this have to happen to me? Will this hell ever end?

 

Later that night…

 

*Eum Yoonjin and Hwang Inyeop are eating dinner together but Eum Yoonjin seems out of it. She has barely touched her food and Hwang Inyeop looks at her with a worried look on his face.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you okay, love?

 

*Eum Yoonjin snaps back into reality and looks at him

 

Eum Yoonjin: Huh? Yeah… I’m fine… I’m fine.

 

Hwang Inyeop: You know you can always tell me what’s going on.

 

Eum Yoonjin: *nods* I will

 

Hwang Inyeop: Did something happen at work today that I should know about?

 

Eum Yoonjin: No nothing happened, why do you ask that? *nervously chuckles*

 

*Hwang Inyeop continues to look at her thinking to himself.

 

Hwang Inyeop’s mind: I don’t know what you are doing to her Cha Eunwoo but I won’t let you hurt her anymore. You better watch your back.