Chapter 20 Save Me

Secret Admirer (inspired by TVXQ’s Wrong Number)

Few days later…

 

*It’s been a couple of days since Hwang Inyeop hasn’t come home and her life seemed quiet for a while. There was no news of Cha Eunwoo at least she thought until-

 

*Eum Yoonjin hums happily to herself on the way back to the InJin couple’s apartment because Hwang Inyeop will finally come home today. She opens the apartment door and finds a familiar figure on the couch again. 

 

Cha Eunwoo: Hello yeobo, I missed you!

 

Eum Yoonjin: What are you doing in my apartment? Get out!!

 

Cha Eunwoo: Your apartment? You mean our apartment? You see nuna, your fiance won’t come back for you. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: What in the world are you talking about? Where is Inyeop oppa?

 

Cha Eunwoo: Why are you looking for him when your husband is already right in front of you? I can make you happy yeobo. So please come back to me. I’ll love you forever and forever.

 

*Eum Yoonjin slowly backs away shaking in fear

 

Eum Yoonjin: No no, I don’t want you in my life anymore!! Just leave me and my family the alone, you hear me?

 

Cha Eunwoo: And what if I don’t? What are you going to do about that? You really think- 

 

*Eum Yoonjin cuts him off as she slaps his face hard. He looks back at her with an angry look in his face.

 

Cha Eunwoo: Tsk… tsk… you shouldn’t have done that yeobo. 

 

*Cha Eunwoo pulls her hair making her kneel down in front of him and starts physically abusing her. She starts screaming begging for mercy.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Stop please stop….. NOOOOO!!!

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop comes home and finds the apartment door open. The apartment is a mess. He gets shocked by the mess in front of him. Thinking that something might have happened to Eum Yoonjin, he starts calling out her name looking around the apartment for her. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: What the hell? Yoonjin ah… Yoonjin ah… are you here? Yoonjin ah!!

 

*He looked all around the apartment for her but it’s no use. She’s not here. Something did happen to her. Worried fiance as he is, he quickly dials Eum Yoonjin’s cellphone number. He tried calling her several times but no answer. He tried again and again until someone finally picked up.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Love, are you okay? Please tell me you’re okay I’ve been-

 

*Cha Eunwoo cackles hysterically on the other line and smirks

 

Cha Eunwoo: Well well well look who called… 

 

Hwang Inyeop: You mothering bastard! Where is my fiancee? You didn’t do anything to her did you?

 

Cha Eunwoo: I warned you didn’t I? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: If you hurt my fiancee or do anything to her, I swear I’m not going to let it slide anymore. This time I’ll kill you with my own bare hands! You will pay for this! Don’t you think you have done enough to our life already?

 

Cha Eunwoo: *cackles* Kill me? Pftt… good luck with that. I’ll like to see you try. *hangs up*

 

*Hwang Inyeop slams his fists on the kitchen counter in anger. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: If that’s how you’re going to be Eunwoo, you’re going to pay. You’ll see…

 

*Hwang Inyeop leaves the InJin couple’s apartment and heads to the police station to figure out a plan B to save her before it’s too late.