Chapter 12 Your Turn Now

Secret Admirer (inspired by TVXQ’s Wrong Number)

Early the next morning…

 

*Eum Yoonjin and Hwang Inyeop end up cuddling on the bed together after a great night making love with each other. She leans her head on his chest enjoying his company.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa

 

Hwang Inyeop: Hm? 

 

Eum Yoonjin: I’m sorry about not telling you sooner. It’s all my fault.

 

Hwang Inyeop: *faces her* Hey hey it’s not your fault don’t say that.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I’m so sorry oppa I-

 

Hwang Inyeop: *chuckles* Stop saying that. It’s okay. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Really? You’re not mad at me anymore?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Why would I still be mad at you? Besides I’m your only true love aren’t I?

 

*Eum Yoonjin pecks his lips

 

Eum Yoonjin: Yup you are. I love you oppa.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I love you too love. When this hell is over, I can’t wait to make you my wife and be a father to our baby. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: You mean babies *corrects him*

 

Hwang Inyeop: Huh?
 

Eum Yoonjin: We’re having twin girls, oppa.

 

Hwang Inyeop: What? That’s amazing. Now I have three precious girls in my life.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oh oppa *giggles*

 

*Hwang Inyeop pecks her lips once more while holding onto her hand

 

*Just then the two’s little moment was interrupted by a sudden phone call. Hwang Inyeop sits up on the bed and answers the call.

 

Hwang Inyeop: What is it Gunjoo?

 

Gunjoo: Boss, we found something important about Cha Eunwoo.

 

Hwang Inyeop: What is it?

 

Gunjoo: We found out what his next motive is.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Spill it.

 

Gunjoo: Well he has a plan to kill his next target and that target looks like you boss. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: What? That bastard… *clenches the blanket*

 

Gunjoo: What shall we do boss?

 

Hwang Inyeop: We’ll figure out something when I get there. Where are you guys?

 

*After the intense phone call, Hwang Inyeop gets ready to leave the house and Eum Yoonjin backhugs him.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Do you really have to leave, oppa? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m sorry, love, something came up but I promise you to take you out for dinner tonight.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Really you will? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I will I promise. *hugs her and pecks her forehead*

 

*Hwang Inyeop leaves Eum Yoonjin’s parents’ house 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’ll be back soon eomonim abbeonim.

 

Eum Yoonjin’s mom: I hope this mess resolves soon. I want you two to be happy.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I promise you that it will. 

 

Eum Yoonjin’s stepfather: Be careful son.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I will. *to Choi Hyunwook* Hyunwook, can you watch your sister for the time being? 

 

Choi Hyunwook: I will hyung don’t worry about us.

 

*Hwang Inyeop nods in assurance and motorcycles away

 

Later at the police station…

 

*Hwang Inyeop runs inside the police station

 

Hwang Inyeop: What’s the snitch?

 

Gunjoo: Boss, you’re here!

 

Shinyoung: You won’t believe what we found, boss.

 

*Gunjoo and Shinyoung shows Hwang Inyeop the CCTV footages they found and Hwang Inyeop couldn’t believe his eyes. The CCTV shows Cha Eunwoo entering Bloody Pirates’ hideout and trashing the place. Cha Eunwoo smirks and smashes the CCTV camera. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: damn it, he knows where our hideout is!!

 

Gunjoo: I know boss what shall we do?

 

Hwang Inyeop: There is only one thing left to do… strikeback!

 

Meanwhile…

 

*Eum Yoonjin enters the restaurant and sighs happily

 

Eum Yoonjin: It’s been a long time since we’ve been here. I still remember that we had our first date here. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin gets escorted to her seat and orders water while waiting for Hwang Inyeop to arrive.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa should be here soon I hope… *pouts while looking at her phone for messages*

 

Later at Bloody Pirates’ Hideout…

 

*Hwang Inyeop and his gang Bloody Pirates arrives at their hideout and finds Cha Eunwoo on the sofa reading a book. Hwang Inyeop approaches him.

 

Hwang Inyeop: What are you doing here? Get the out of our place!

 

Cha Eunwoo: And why would I do that? *stands up*

 

Hwang Inyeop: Because of you, I got into an argument with my fiancee… I know what you are up to Eunwoo and don’t play dumb with me. I know your next target is me.

But you know what Cha Eunwoo, I can’t stand you winning this pathetic game of yours any longer. I’m going to finish you off and win this game fair and square.

 

Cha Eunwoo: *smirks* I’ll like to see that.

 

*Cha Eunwoo and Hwang Inyeop gets into a bloody fight and it’s intense. Hwang Inyeop grabs Cha Eunwoo’s collar and pushes him onto the wall. He grabs a knife ready to stab him but Cha Eunwoo was too quick and kicked the knife over. Hwang Inyeop runs and grabs it but Cha Eunwoo chokes him with a rope. Hwang Inyeop struggles to breathe and Cha Eunwoo uses this opportunity to finish him off with Hwang Inyeop’s knife and stabs him all over. Hwang Inyeop falls onto the ground bleeding and gasping for breath. Cha Eunwoo smirks one last time before he walks away. Soon everything around Hwang Inyeop became an utter and complete darkness.

 

Meanwhile… 

 

*Eum Yoonjin has been waiting ages for Hwang Inyeop to arrive at the restaurant but he hasn’t shown up at all. It’s now 8 pm. Eum Yoonjin tried to call him and text him several times but no reply. Until she gets a call from an unknown number. Eum Yoonjin answers hoping it’s Hwang Inyeop.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Yeoboseoyo?

 

Doctor: Is this Eum Yoonjin shi?

Eum Yoonjin: Yes that’s me. Who is this?

 

Doctor: This is Doctor Park. I’m calling about patient Hwang Inyeop. He got stabbed severely and is undergoing surgery right now.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What?

 

*Eum Yoonjin drops her cellphone in shock by the sudden news. It seems like deja vu all over again. Will her fiance die or will he be alive? Find out!