Chapter 17 The Hard Way

Secret Admirer (inspired by TVXQ’s Wrong Number)

*After that day, Eum Yoonjin grew more and more depressed wanting to commit suicide and Hwang Inyeop couldn’t stand seeing her this way anymore.

 

*Hwang Inyeop looks at her with a panicked look on his face as Eum Yoonjin raises the knife to her wrist.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Love, put the knife down!

 

Eum Yoonjin: No just let me die! I can’t stand this hell any longer. Don’t you get it, oppa? Everyday is a living hell. Why does this have to happen to me? Why? *breaks down into tears*

 

Hwang Inyeop: I understand, love. I know you feel that way, but put the knife down and we’ll talk about it.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What is there to talk about? What is there to talk about, huh? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Love, calm down please.

 

*Eum Yoonjin drops the knife onto the ground and sobs miserably. Hwang Inyeop embraces her and pats her back calming her down.

 

Eum Yoonjin: If only I didn’t marry Cha Eunwoo in the first place then I wouldn’t be living this way.

 

Later…

 

*Eum Yoonjin ends up fast asleep on the bed and Hwang Inyeop tucks her into bed. He admires her sleeping side and her hair smiling at her.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m so sorry that you had to face this mess in the first place. I’m so sorry… *tears fall down his face* But I promise you that I’ll win this war no matter what. This time I’m not going to let Cha Eunwoo win that easily anymore. This time I’ll murder him in my own hands. 


*Hwang Inyeop looks at his own reflection from the vanity mirror. Slowly his hands curls into fists as he stares at himself with an angry look in his face. The look of revenge and hatred. 

 

*Author’s note: Short chapter update. Merry Christmas everyone!! May your Christmas be a blessed day! This story will probably be 30 chapters long.