one

High School Sweethearts

“You’ll be fine, the students are great and their swimming pools are amazing. You’ll love it here,”

Iseul nods along to her father’s words as he pulls in to The Hansaem School’s parking lot, “Besides, you won’t need to go all the way to the training center for practice, you can use the pools as you wish here.” her father mentions as he turns off the engine. “And cutting cost the pools fee, yeah. Thanks, dad.” Iseul chuckles as they get off the car, “See you after school?” she nods as they separate their way.

Jung Iseul walks to the high school buildings, it’s the first day of high school and she moved out from her nearby school district near her home at Guro-gu to study at where his father is teaching. The Hansaem School in Daechi-dong is a PK-12 school under the Hansaem Cultural Foundation and widely popular for its facilities. Iseul’s father teaches sport in junior high school, he decides to move her to Hansaem because he thinks it would be great for her and would give her more opportunities.

Iseul looks around, a lot of the students are already been going to Hansaem since kindergarten or elementary school so not a lot were too lost on the school, unlike her. Aside from the complete facilities and sophisticated building, Iseul also loves the navy skirt and blazer with red accents and ribbon on it. It is way classier than her previous school’s uniform and definitely cuter, navy and red are her favorite colors too. She walks across the hallway and searches for the locker that she is assigned to, the hallway is definitely bigger than her previous school. The cream-colored lockers are on both side of the hallways, the first-year building is crowded with people who are either lost or looking for their friends after being parted during the long holiday. She walks to her locker and decides to put her bags and only brings what she will need later.

“No, NO! I said I need the dress this Friday night, so obviously Wednesday is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Do better,” the girl whose locker is right beside Iseul’s locker is yelling to someone on her phone, Iseul furrows her brows but keep arranging her new locker. Then the girl slams her locker door and Iseul is startled, “Oh, sorry.” the girl curtly says before leaving. That girl must be in no condition to make friends or talk right now, Iseul thinks to herself. After finishes arranging her locker, she decides to go to her class because she doesn’t want to be late on the first day. Not that she’s a diligent student but first impression is important and she knows that.

“Ah, here it is.” she looks at the 10-2 label on top of the door and enters the classroom, almost half of the students are already in the class. Some already knows one another while some just occupied themselves with their gadgets, including the girl who yells at her phone earlier. Her uniform is definitely fitted and she uses a white headband, perfectly placed on her hair. Iseul reads her name on the name plate on her blazer, Kim Eunji. Another student walks past Iseul and is going to sit right next to Eunji when the girl yelled a loud no, ‘Yikes….’ Iseul widens her eyes and looks for a seat for herself. She settles down in a row next to the window, right behind the angry girl.

“Oh, you’re early.” Iseul looks a group of four boys walk in and one of them sits right next to Eunji. “Yeah,” she answers shortly, “Why are you so snappy this morning?” the boy asks again as he settles down in his seat. “I woke up and found out that my dress won’t be ready by Wednesday, clearly a big no for me. So yeah, I am snappy.” the other two who sit right beside Iseul’s desk are laughing, “Calm down, dude.” one of them says but Eunji throws them a glare.

“Calm down, it’s first day at school.” the boy who sits right beside Eunji gives her a peck on her cheek and she smiles a little. ‘They’re must be together,’ Iseul thought to herself, “Where’s Soyeon?” Eunji asks the boy who sits right in front of Iseul. “I don’t know, she must be late.” the boys shrugs and then goes back to talk with another classmate beside him.

“There she is,”

Iseul looks at a girl with iPad and books on her hand, she’s clearly been running as she is still trying to calm down her breathing. “Sorry, my sister’s an .” she says as she passes Eunji, “That, we certainly know.” Eunji shrugs. The new girl is looking for a seat and then turns to Iseul, “Hey, is this seat taken?” she asks Iseul who shakes her head. “No, you can sit here.” Iseul smiles, “Thank you, I’m Min Soyeon by the way. What’s your name?” the girl settles down beside Iseul before offering her hand. “I’m Iseul, Jung Iseul. Nice to meet you,” Iseul takes her hand and they shake hands.

“You’re new here? I mean, to Hansaem.” Soyeon asks her and Iseul nods, “Yeah, I moved from Guro-gu. So, I’m not really familiar with Hansaem.” Iseul answers her. “Well, you just got yourself a guide book as a friend. I’ve been here since kindergarten so ask me anything, literally.” Soyeon tilts her head and Iseul thanks her.

Well, first day doesn’t really . A few moments later the bell rings and the teacher come in as the classes start.

 


 

“Wow, so you’re an athlete?” Soyeon asks as they walk together from the restroom, “Kind of, not the kind of national athlete but I do compete in several regional swimming competition.” Iseul answers and Soyeon widens her eyes as she is a little bit surprised. “That’s so cool, well, you will totally love our school’s swimming pools. We have one long course and two short course pools which are absolutely amazing.” Soyeon informs her and Iseul brighten up to the mention of the pools, “Wow, two short course pools? That’s amazing,” she is surprised. “Yeah, and all of those are completely owned by high school. Junior high and elementary have their own pools,” Soyeon tells her again and Iseul nods along to the new information she got. Her dad certainly didn’t mention that each level has their own pools and not sharing it with the whole school.

“Let’s go, I’m starving.” Soyeon pulls Iseul’s arm to follow her to the cafeteria, Iseul walks alongside Soyeon and then lines up for the food. “Come on, join me and my friends. You’ll love them,” Soyeon suggests as they got all their food on their tray already.

“You sure they don’t mind?” Iseul asks and Soyeon chuckles, “You must have seen Eunji, don’t worry she’s actually nice. Come on,” Soyeon laughs as she brings her to find her friends. Iseul can see Eunji walks with her tray and stops a few feet away from a table where her boyfriend sits. “Wait,” Soyeon holds Iseul to watch the scene from afar.

“The hell?”

Eunji puts down her tray, looking at the girls who are talking to her boy. “What are you doing here with my boyfriend? Who are you guys?” she asks them. “We spilled some juice on the seats…. We’re—" one of the girls are certainly scared, “Get away from him.” Eunji puts her hands on her waist, signaling them to go. “Eunji, relax.” her boyfriend calms her down, “Screw off,” Eunji says again and the girls hurriedly leave the table.

“They do spill some orange juice and …. Beans? You, should calm down and stop being snappy.” her boyfriend put the used tissue on the end of his tray, Eunji rolls her eyes at his remark. “Or else what?” Eunjo challenges him, “Or I’m not going to talk to you for the rest of the day,” he calmly replies back and Eunji composes herself a little. “You’re gonna chill?” he asks her again, “Yes,” she replies shortly while trying to be calm.

“Okay, let’s go.” Soyeon says as they continue to walk to the table, “Hey you two,” Soyeon greets them both while taking a seat. “Who’s this?” Eunji points at Iseul who’s slowly take a seat beside her, “Don’t worry, she’s tamed.” the boy says to Soyeon who laughs. “Ah, yes. This is Jung Iseul, Iseul this is Kim Eunji and Kim Jongin or you can simply call him Kai.” Soyeon introduces the couple to Iseul. “Also, he’s my boyfriend, if I might add.” Eunji highlight the word boyfriend and Iseul just nods, “You’re new here?” Kai asks Iseul who nods, “Yeah, I just moved here from Guro-gu.” Iseul answers. “Oh, you’re coach Jung’s daughter?” Eunji stops mixing her pasta, “What?” Soyeon and Kai ask at the same time.

“Yeah, my father is the PE teacher at junior high school in here.” Iseul smiles at the question, “But how do you know?” Iseul asks Eunji back who scoffs. “There’s nothing that I don’t know around here, seriously.” Eunji replies back and then continues to mix her pasta and gives all the mushrooms to Kai’s plate, a moment later the other three boys that Iseul saw earlier in class approaches their table with their own food tray.

“Hey—Oh, hello there.” the tallest of them greets Iseul who smiles back, “Okay, so this is Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, and Oh Sehun who also happens to be my cousin. Guys, this is Jung Iseul.” Soyeon introduces the other three to Iseul who greet her as she greets them back. “Oh, you’re coach Jung’s daughter?” Baekhyun asks as he eats his pudding first, “Yeah, I guess words do spread quickly around here.” Iseul comments and they all nod. “Well, 90% of us has been here since kindergarten or elementary school. So, you could say we hear everything about everyone in this closed community.” Sehun simply explains.

“She’s a swimmer by the way, you guys know that?” Soyeon adds. “Oh, really? Then come and join the swimming team,” Chanyeol suggests, “Yeah, I’m thinking about doing it. Soyeon told me the pools are amazing,” Iseul says and the boys nod. “More than amazing, we could sign up together.” Baekhyun suggests too and Iseul looks at him, “Oh, I used to be in the junior high school’s swimming team, probably going to do the same club in high school.” Baekhyun explains to her, “You better be or I’ll hunt you down, Byun Baekhyun.” Sehun points at him with his fork. “Easy there, dude.” Baekhyun pats Sehun’s shoulder.

“So, you guys been friends for years then?” Iseul asks them while finishing off her mashed potato, “We practically grew up together and these two have been dating for as long as we can remember.” Chanyeol nods at Eunji ad Kai’s direction. Iseul looks at Eunji who constantly putting all the mushrooms from her plate on Kai’s plate while eating and the boy seems used to it. “You know, maybe it’s time for you to eat them. One of them,” Kai turns to Eunji who throws him a glare, “Kidding,” he tilts his head and back eating his food.

“Anyway, want to check the swimming team? I’m going there after school,” Baekhyun asks Iseul who nods excitedly, “You’re not going with him right? You have to give me a ride back home and yes, I want to eat your food, thank you.” Soyeon looks at Sehun who shakes his head. “No, the registration isn’t until next week. Sure, salmon mentai rice?” Sehun asks and Soyeon nods, “Call,” she nods to the suggestion.

Iseul looks at the group of friends, they certainly grew up together or have known each other for a long period of time. She doesn’t have a big group of friends back in junior high school, she has a few close friends but they separated after the graduation to other high school, some goes to art performance high schools. They do keep in touch through messages but still, she feels like she’s moving to another part of Korea.

 


 

“Ready to check the swimming team?” Baekhyun asks as he puts his bag on his right shoulder, “Yeah, sure.” Iseul smiles as she takes her bag out of the locker. They walk together passing a few students and Chanyeol turns around, “Hey, you’re coming later?” he asks Baekhyun who raises his hand as a respond.

As Iseul expects, Baekhyun knows the school like the back of his hand. The swimming pools are placed in a building adjoined to where the classes are. The pools are indoor pools and there’s a lot of glasses surrounding the pools. Iseul can see a couple people on the pools wearing the same red-navy swimsuit and several coaches around them. Baekhyun pulls out his student card to let them enters the door that leads to the locker room and the indoor pools.

“Amazing, right?” Baekhyun says to Iseul and she nods, “It is, I could stop going to the training center. This is way better than the training center,” Iseul says as she looks around. Baekhyun smiles too as he looks around.

“Hey, Baek!”

A guy with navy t-shirt, shorts, and whistle around his neck approaches them, “Coach Im, good to see you again.” Baekhyun high fives with the man. “You’re joining us with Sehun, right?” the coach asks and Baekhyun laughs while nods along. “Oh, who’s this?” the coach looks at Iseul who’s standing right beside Baekhyun. “Ah, this is Jung Iseul. Iseul, this is Coach Im. He’s the coach for the swimming team and also teaches the tenth grade PE.” Baekhyun introduces the two, “AH! You’re Mr. Jung’s daughter, right? The junior high coach?” Coach Im remembers her name as they shake their hands. “Yeah, my father teaches PE in junior high school.” Iseul nods, “Ah yes, I’ve seen you during last summer’s competition in Gwangju! You’re really good, she’s the fastest butterfly swimmer last summer.” the coach says to Baekhyun and the younger male raises his brows.

“Wow, you’re that girl with Ravenclaw towel last summer?” he asks Iseul who nods, “How did you know?” she asks back and Baekhyun laughs.

“You’re looking at the fastest 1000 freestyler here, miss.” Coach Im says while nodding at Baekhyun who nods along to the statement. “Oh my God, wow….. Sorry, I didn’t recognize you. Wow, you’re really fast.” Iseul shocks to hear the news but can’t hide she’s amazed by his achievement last summer. “Thanks, you too. My least favorite style is butterfly style, only Sehun can do it properly.” Baekhyun shakes his head and Iseul just laughs.

“Hey coach!” a couple students who just get out from the swimming pools call Coach Im, “Right, I’m in the middle of training. See you next week,” Coach Im pats Baekhyun shoulder and smiles at Iseul before leaving to approach the swimmers.

 


 

“I really can’t wait to swim there, those are great pools.” Iseul says as they walk to their building to leave the school, “Yeah, that’s why I love this school. They’re not playing around with the facilities, you’re going home now?” Baekhyun asks as they walk along the corridors.

“Yeah, but my dad hasn’t said…. Oh, there he is.” she points at her phone, “Hey sweetheart, can you go home first? I have several things to do here so I might go home late. I’ll be home by dinner,” her father says across the phone and Iseul just nods. “It’s okay, see you at home dad.” Iseul says before hanging up. “Well, I’ll be taking the bus.” Iseul says and Baekhyun nods along, “Let’s go then, I need to take the bus too.” Baekhyun says and they walk together to the bus stop near the school.

“So, you’re in the swimming team with Sehun?” Iseul starts another conversation, “Yeah, more like I’m dragging Sehun to the swimming club. He wasn’t interested in anything else so I dragged him into the club.” Baekhyun recounts the time when everyone needs to participate in one club and Sehun doesn’t want to do anything so he just follows what Baekhyun chose.

“What about the others?” Iseul begins to wonder about the rest of the group, “Well, Chanyeol is a student council guy. He used to be our student body president back in junior high school, not a lot to do but he’s really good at giving arguments to the teachers. He also joins the band, he’s really good at playing drum and guitar. Soyeon is in cheerleading, she might join the high school cheerleading squad. Kai is in dancing club, he studied ballet for years and really good at dancing. He’ll never let it go. The last one is Eunji, she’s been playing cello since a kid so she’s joining the school’s orchestra.” Baekhyun tells her what everyone took during junior high school, “Wow, cello? That’s amazing, I’ve never met a cellist before.” Iseul gasps at the revelation. She never thinks of Eunji as someone who would play such a calm musical instrument such as cello.

“Well, she’s really good at it. She also plays violin and piano, you can see her performing for the spring recital. I think the orchestra already asked her to join even before the registration week starts.” Baekhyun says as they left the school ground. “Wow, I didn’t think she would play those…. calm music instruments, hahaha….” Iseul scratches her head because she knows it sounds silly. Baekhyun laughs along, “Ah yes, she is quite scary sometimes. But she’s actually really nice, it’s just that her words are made of 100% sarcasm so….. yeah, she does scare others easily.” Baekhyun chuckles.

“She scares me at first but after the lunch, I think she’s nice but I do realize she listens to Kai better.” Iseul tilts her head at what she’s seen before. “Yeah, Kai is the only one who manage to tame her. They’ve been together since…… we could remember, he always manages to make her listens to him.” Baekhyun agrees to what she mentions.

“Your home is around Guro-gu then?” Baekhyun asks as they wait for the bus to come, “Yeah, quite far but not too far. But still have to wake up early, morning traffic is the worst.” Iseul rolls her eyes. “Yeah, I know right? Oh, the bus is already here…” Baekhyun points at the bus coming towards the bus stop.

“How about you? Where do you live?” Iseul asks as they settle in their seat, “Nonhyeon-dong,” Baekhyun answers as he replies some text in his phone. Iseul’s not surprised, Hansaem’s student populations are mostly from around the Gangnam area. “But this bus isn’t going to Nonhyeon-dong though.” Iseul remembers the bus line they’re taking, “Yeah, but I need to go to Dogok-dong first, it’s the same route.” Baekhyun replies as he puts his phone back to his pocket. Iseul just nods along and just a few moments later, Baekhyun gets ready to get off the bus as it’s just a short trip to get to Dogok-dong.

“So, see you tomorrow?” Baekhyun looks at Iseul who smiles, “Yeah, see you tomorrow.” Iseul nods to the question. Baekhyun gets off the bus and waves at Iseul who sits right next to the window. She waves back as the bus continues to drive away. He crosses the street and walk a couple minutes before reaching a tall white building. The receptionist bows at him and he smiles at then, “Good afternoon,” he greets them as he walks to the elevator. He presses number 5 and then waits until he reaches the floor. After he gets off the elevator, he enters a passcode to a locked door.

Door opened

He enters a huge room with black and white theme, a grand piano is placed near the window. It’s his den with the others filled with billiard table, fully functioning full set kitchen, a drinking bar, and round sofas in the middle of it. He walks and greets by Soyeon who sees him walks in.

“Hey, you’re here!” she says while lifting her plate, Baekhyun smells something and turns to Sehun who still in the kitchen. “Sehun’s cooking?” he asks Soyeon who nods, “Yes, I am. Salmon mentai rice?’ Sehun offers and Baekhyun nods as a response.

“Drink?” Eunji asks from the bar, she’s holding a cocktail shaker. “Yes, please.” Baekhyun puts his bag on the floor near the sofa and lays down, “I want another cocktail and please get some room for God’s sake.” Chanyeol puts down his guitar while looking at Eunji and Kai in the bar who’s laughing with him standing right behind her, putting his arm around her waist.

“Technically, this is my room. So, I already got a room and you should be the one who leave.” Eunji throws the tall male a glare and Chanyeol just raises his hands to give up, “Or go get a girl, Yeol.” Kai says but the taller male just rolled his eyes at the suggestion. Kai laughs at the usual response Chanyeol gives, he takes a glass of drink that Eunji finished making and kisses the back of her head before walking to the sofas. Sehun comes from the kitchen with a big bowl of his salmon mentai rice for everyone to share.

“I thought you both will go straight to home, what happens?” Chanyeol asks Sehun and Soyeon while taking his drink from Kai’s hand, “Yeah, about that…..” Sehun takes a seat right next to Soyeon as the girl shrugs.

“Oh no, you did something right?” Baekhyun looks at the slightly younger male who keeps drinking his cocktail, “What is it this time?” Eunji asks as she walks from the bar to sit right beside her boyfriend.

“So, you know my brother was supposed to deal about the new carbon emission thing with one of the assemblymen from the environment and labor committee.” Sehun looks at his friends and Soyeon tilts her head.

“Who’s you’re dealing with?” Soyeon asks her cousin who let out a sigh, “Assemblyman Jang,” Sehun answers and the other chuckles.

“Oof, bummer.” Eunji rolls her eyes at his answer, “Yeah, we all know how is he so I said to my brother that I’ll find a better person to deal with, someone with no extortion background. But we’re talking about the national assembly, how clean could they be? So, yeah, I need your help.” Sehun says. His friends are all thinking for someone, “Well, I’m not really good with our country’s national assembly. My specialty is Capitol Hill.” Eunji shrugs, “I have a name. Assemblywoman Yong from the same committee of course, third generation politicians’ blue blood, democratic whip. She’s easier to talk to and way cleaner than Mr. Jang. She’ll have no back agenda and safer to have a deal. Let’s say she’s the Korean AOC but from a royal politician family.” Kai says after thinking for a while.

“Assemblyman Kwon also not bad, my father had a talk with him last year on import and export fees. He has more knowledge about business in general, so yeah.” Chanyeol adds and Sehun nods along, “I’ll have their list sent over your email,” Kai pats his friend’s shoulder while getting up to get more drinks. “Thanks, that was easier than I thought it would be.” Sehun thanks them while sharing his cook to them.

 “Well, you haven’t play much in DC. Capitol Hill is basically a wild jungle,” Eunji shakes her head as she reaches for another drink from Kai, “Business aside, you look brighter than you were this morning.” Baekhyun asks Eunji who doesn’t sound as snappy as she was earlier in the morning.

“Well, Felicity confirms that my dress has been sent earlier from Paris which mean I would have them by tomorrow. So, no problem so far.” Eunji smiles as she lays on Kai’s bicep, “Ah yeah, your event. Friday night?” Soyeon asks and the girl in question nods. “I’ll have the invitation tomo—Wait, why are you here by yourself?” Eunji turns to Baekhyun who’s eating the food, he looks up from his plat and furrowed his brows.

“What? Who else am I supposed to be here with?” he asks back, Soyeon rolls her eyes and hit his arm lightly. “Iseul, who else?” Baekhyun still furrowed his brows, “You want her here? You?” Baekhyun turns to Eunji who scoffs at his question.

“What does that even supposed to mean?” Eunji throws him glare, “I mean, you’re you.” Kai laughs at Baekhyun’s answer but his girlfriend punches him slight on the stomach to make him stop.

“She sits with me and hangs out with us during lunch, of course she’s entitled to be here. She’s the first to be friend with us,” Soyeon explains and Baekhyun nods as he gets what they mean now. “Yeah, she sounds cool and chill. I mean, she doesn’t know about us. How rare is that in Hansaem?” Chanyeol agrees with the girls.

“Yeah, you’re right. Wait, are you going to invite her too?” Sehun asks Eunji who shrugs, “I believe I am entitled to invite my friend to my own event.” Sehun raises his hand in defeat. “Anyway, no green for the event except you want to join my aunts’ green community. Ugh,” Eunji rolls her head as she pictures her aunts in her head. “Your aunts who want to recreate J.Lo’s green Versace dress?” Soyeon asks and the other laughs together with her at the thought of Eunji’s aunts during last year’s Christmas party.

 


 

Iseul is waiting for the kimchi stew to boil when she hears her father’s car parking in their garage and her five years old sister chimes happily from the living room, “Daddy!!!” Mr. Jung laughs as he picks his youngest daughter from the floor to carry her inside.

“Hey dad,” Iseul greets her dad who smiles, “What are you cooking?” her father asks as walks to the kitchen with the five years old Yiseo in his arms. “Mom’s special kimchi stew, I finally mastered the seasoning. It will be done soon,” Iseul answers as she stirs the stew. “Alright, dad will be taking a shower first so Yiseo can wait while coloring the butterflies, right?” Yiseo nods excitedly as her father let her down to continue her coloring.

Iseul’s mom passed away two years ago, Yiseo was barely three then. Their mom was diagnosed with T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia just eight months before her death, her condition deteriorates so fast that Iseul couldn’t really apprehend what was really happening then. It took her almost a year to regain her focus and then chose to pour her everything for swimming. She also takes a really good care of Yiseo who just started going to a nearby kindergarten while being taken care by her grandmother until Iseul takes her home. Since then, Iseul has been trying to take care of her sister while taking care of the house chores with her father together. Sundays are usually spent by doing the house chores together and simply family time.

When the stew boils, Iseul turns off the stove and takes the cooking pot to the dinner table. She looks to the carpet in front of the tv where her sister is coloring. “Yiseo, you want me to cut you some mangoes?” she asks her sister, “Yes, please!” Yiseo answers while raising her right hand that’s holding her crayon. Iseul smiles as she makes her way back to the kitchen and opens the fridge to find some mangoes for her sister.

“So, how was school? Do you enjoy it?” Mr. Jung asks as he walks to the dinner table where Iseul and Yiseo already sit at, “It’s amazing, I mean I know Hansaem is a private school with enormous funder etcetera etcetera, but I have to admit your work place is amazing.” Iseul gushes excitedly to her father. He smiles as he puts extra soup for Yiseo who sits on his right.

“Exactly, I was thinking of enrolling Yiseo to Hansaem for her elementary school next year. It would be easier, don’t worry because there will be an extra tuition cut for teachers with two children enrolled in the school.” Mr. Jung mentions and Iseul just shakes her head at her father remarks.

“Have you made any friends yet? I mean, 80% of them has been there since elementary school or even kindergarten so maybe it would be difficult.” Mr. Jung asks again and Iseul smiles, “Don’t worry, I found this great group of friends, they said they basically grew up together but they’ve been really welcoming. I share the same seat with one of them,” she says while picking out the onions on her plate. “Really? Who’s your seatmate?” Mr. Jung intrigues with her story.

“Min Soyeon, she’s really pretty and nice.” Iseul replies as she wipes rice from Yiseo’s cheeks, “Min Soyeon? You mean, Soyeon who’s friend with Kim Eunji and the boys?” her father wants to reconfirm that they’re thinking about the same person. Iseul nods and he raises his brows, amused.

“What’s with that expression?” Iseul chuckles at her father’s reaction, “No, it’s just…… It is true that the six of them grow up together, their families are the main funder for Hansaem. Though it is very out of tradition for their families to actually send their kids to Hansaem to continue high school. They usually would take off to Switzerland or UK or US since junior high school. So, all of us are shock to see them during the junior high school entrance ceremony and seeing them enrolled for the high school as well.” Mr. Jung informs his daughter everything he knows about the famous six.

“So, they’re like…. rich rich? Old money rich….” Her father nods to her question, “But they’re good kids, personality and character wise….. Although I won’t say anything about Kim Eunji but they’re actually nice people. Its just that no kids ever get to be close with them because everyone know who they are and reluctant to be with them. But if they’re cool with you and you’re cool with them. then everything’s going to be okay.” Mr. Jun smiles at his oldest daughter.

Iseul nods to his words and begin to wonder off as her father talks to Yiseo about her day at the kindergarten and his mother’s house before being picked up by Iseul.

 


 

A/N: Yep, this is the first chapter! Please do leave comments and tell me what do you think about each of them ^^ see you on the next chapter