Because of Dad's will...

You Are Not My Business

_______'s POV

The morning after i know my future has destined, i directly went to my cousin's apartment. i press the 5th button on the lift. i dashed to her room, but when i knocked the door, nothing was coming. Second time knocked on her door, still the same. I still knocked when something hit me. i just realised that she probably went for her photoshoot. yeah, you read it, she is a model, my cousin is a model. an international model, super model, and she I should stop talking about her -_- she would fly by all compliments.

i took my phone and press her number. first trial, she ignored it, second try, she ignored it. really? why i had a cousin like you?

Finally, the third trial she picked it up. "Hello? _______, what's wrong? you"ve called me for like thousand times." she spoke up.

"Yah, you're the one who didn't pick up the phone. Where are you now? The studio?" i asked.

"I was. But now i am on my way for lunch." she said. "Where are you going to eat? I need to talk to you."

"Wow, my little cousin needs to talk to mee~" she sang. "Shut up and tell me. Please this is important."

"Okay okay, i am going to eat on Sallute Chineese Noodle. Just come here okay?"

"Okay, i'll be there in a moment."

With that i hung up. I straightly went to that Chineese restaurant. She is a real Chineese. With the fact that she only had 1/4 Chineese gen on her blood. She is a model but she eats junk food, She is weird and okay stop talking about heeer~

I took taxi and went there. There she was eating noodle like maniac. God please help her. i went to her table and sit on one of the chair.

i looked at her with my furrowed eyebrows. she is really a noodle monster, i thought.

"Hey beib, whaf goo you want thoo chalk abouw?" she said mouth fulled by noodle. "Eww, gross. You are a model and you eat like that?"

She swallowed down her food and finally talked in a normal way. "Sorry, models don't have to behave good, do they?"

"..." i remained quite cause she was like the weirdest thing in the world. okay back to the conversation.

"Honey, what is it? you do wanna talk right?" she wave her hand in front of my face.

"You. Weird. And. I. Need. To. Go. To. Korea." i said.

"WHAT???!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HONEY???" she screamed. "God, why you let me have this kind of family?" i said as i cupped my ear from her screams.

"_______ please what's wrong with you? I thought you want to have the rest of your life here. In London?" she said with concern on her face.

"Don't ask what's happening with me. Ask daddy." i said get annoyed.

"Your daddy? Honey, he is not here anymore. Are you missing him?"

"Eonni, i am not that stupid. I do know that daddy is not here for like forever. I know." my voice were getting low and my head was facing down.

"_______, i am sorry. Look at me." she said as she held my chin and brought it up. Made me face her.

"Just... look forward okay? Your daddy was a great man. He still concerned about you even when he was in sick mode."

"I know. Daddy IS still concern about me even after he died."

"What are you talk..." she stopped with me cut her.

"He left a will for me." i said. "He what?" maybe i wasn't clear enough. "I said, he left me a will. And he ask me to do some things."

"What things hon?" she said curiously. "Will you stop calling me honey, baby and stuffs if i tell you his will?" i get annoyed everytime she called me those stuffs. Not that i don't like it. In fact, i like it. But she did that in the wrong situation. Maybe.

"Not promise. I like to call you that. okay? Now speak." she stated.

"Fine, he asked me to leave London for Korea. Live there and marry Korean man." i said the last object with really low voice.

"So he was the one who want you to go to Korea? And what the last thing?" See? She knows me really well. She asked for that thing.

"Huuh. he wanted me to marry Korean." i said loud enough for her to shock and spill her noodle.

"What the h*ll????" "He said that? For real?"

"YES. And he wanted you to run the agency while i am busy growing in the land of Korea."

"I am what? Run the agency? But i am only the model of his company. How could i? you... he.... arrggghh i feel numb on my head."

"See? I got confused too when i read those wills."

"So, what now?" she said and held on her head.

"Well you heard my dad. I should go to Korea. And study there. And marry there. Marry with my charming Korean husband~" i said in sarcastic tone.

"You really gonna do that?" she asked.

"..............................................

YES"

 

Sorry for the lame update. i am currently has surfed the internet since the last 5 hours. Yeah baby 5 hours. And my eyes feel dizzy.

Sorry for short update too~ i am gonna update on saturday or maybe sunday. may...be...

i am a student okayy??

haha and sorry too that jonghyun hasn't appear yet. maybe when _______ get to Korea, he will appear.

Sooo comment pleaseee

and i love subscribers <3

Give me your opinion~

love you, enjoy~