Epilogue 1: The Newest Member

Trust and Respect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo wanted to throw something on her husband. He was being so annoying all day. He forbid her to do anything, and on top of that, he forbid her inviting her friends to her house. She was soooo bored with no one to play with.

He's currently in the middle of a virtual meeting and Jihyo had half in mind to interrupt him just for the sake of it. But she held herself, she's not that childish.

Jihyo wobbled to the bathroom to pee for like the 15th times today, her bladder always felt like it's going to burst because of her little tiger. Little tiger is the nickname she chose for the baby boy inside her tummy.

Jihyo couldn't wait to meet him, only a few weeks to go. Not only she was really uncomfortable these days, she also wanted to break herself free from the prison-like treatment from her husband. On baby's 26 weeks, Jihyo nearly fell due to the nausea. It scared the hell out of Jongkook and everyone.

The doctor advised her to minimize her daily activity, just to make sure that she had the rest she needed because she's not able to eat without throwing up. It was hard, Jihyo had countless breakdown during the first 6 months but when she reached the 7th month of pregnancy, everything started to get better. No more morning (more like all-day) sickness and she gained her appetite.

She even had crazy cravings in the middle of the night which Jongkook happily helped to satisfy. Entering the 8th month, Jongkook took his work to home to be with Jihyo (and the baby) all the time, drove Jihyo completely mad.

He's always nagging on something and Jihyo is too sensitive these days. And him being home means she can't invite her loud friends because he had virtual meetings to attend. "Why would you need to invite them when I'm here?" was his exact words. Jihyo wanted to scream that he paid no attention to her because he's working but decided not to pick a fight.

She's so huge now that it's harder to even simply breathe comfortably, she had no energy to scream at her husband. Thankfully, Kwangsoo introduced her to many mobile games. So at least, she had things to play by herself.

Jihyo laid on her side and logged in to this game where she had to jump from a plane and survive a shooting match with strangers online. She played a round, her random matched team ended up the second place but she was happy enough. Jongkook came to their room when Jihyo was about to start a new match.

"What are you doing?" he asked, laying himself behind her and putting his arm around the pregnant belly.

"Playing online game."
"Tiger.. what are you doing inside?" he asked jn a baby like voice. Jihyo now noticed that he asked the baby, not her.

"Take your hand off." Jihyo said moodily.
"Aniya yeobo, I'm just playing with you." he wiggled closer so there's no space between them. Jihyo rolled her eyes but put her focus back on her game. Halfway through the match, Jihyo knew that her husband had fallen asleep due to his calm breathing.

"One more match and I'll take a nap." Jihyo said to herself. She was immersed in the game until the last minute, where she felt like her bladder is going to burst again.

She put her phone down, not caring if she lose the match and tried to wiggle out of her husband's embrace. She was about to pull her pantie down when her water broke. She freezed on the spot.

"Oppa.." Jihyo called weakly, no response from the sleeping Tiger senior. "OPPA!" she screamed with all her might now.

Jongkook jumped in his sleep upon hearing his wife's urgent call. "Why why? What happened yeobo? Are you okay?"

"My water broke."

-8-

Donghoon never saw Jongkook this nervous in his whole time knowing the man. He's always the calm and collected type of a person. But seeing him walking back and forth in front of Jihyo's delivery room is a crazy sight for Donghoon.

He didn't even know why Jongkook called him, when Byul was in labour for Dream, Soul, and Song, he called his own mother and Byul's mother. Why did Kim Jongkook called him here is beyond his mind.

"Donghoon-a, what should I do?" he asked suddenly, making Donghoon jumped because he was star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter