You Are Loved

Trust and Respect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo ended up staying at the hospital for 6 days. Her doctor said that everything can be treated with medication and proper diet from now on. Jihyo is also advised to at least do a regular 3-monthly check up if she wanted to keep the amount of work she had right now. Jongkook stayed with her the whole time.

When her parents and Seongmoon arrived at the hospital, she got a proper amount of scolding. Even Jihyo's mom who wasn't the type of affectionate parent is voicing her concern loudly, scaring Jongkook who was in the room with them.

Jihyo's dad only told her to at least schedule a visit to see and stay at her family's house once in a month, to at least add another 2 days to her break. Jihyo laughed through a happy tears and agreed to his idea. Seongmoon for being too obsessed with her work, but also nagged her to hang with him more in the future.

The group of regular visitors; Somin, Sechan, Kwangsoo, Donghoon, Jaesuk, and Seokjin bought flowers and baloons, Jongkook is about to hit Kwangsoo and Sechan if they think it's a good idea to add more baloons everyday.

Somin cut down her chatty-personality during her visit, even Seokjin noticed that she's considerate enough to not tire her senior. Kwangsoo, Sechan and Donghoon tried their best to make Jihyo laughed, more often than not they earned a scolding from Jongkook because Jihyo felt pain in her stomach due to laughing too much. Jaesuk acted like an older brother, asking doctor about her condition and ways to make her more healthy in the future. Seokjin acted more like a concerned step father and Jihyo loved teasing him about it.

Seeing all the love his girlfriend received, Jongkook is now more determined to be the perfect boyfriend for her. He's about ready to give her the world if she asked for it.

On Tuesday afternoon, Jihyo is finally discharged from the hospital. Jongkook forbid everyone to accompany her home because it would overwhelmed the still-in-recovery girl. Jongkook also didn't let Jihyo see any news because it was too ridiculous. Some website said false things from being pregnant to drugs, Jongkook made a mental note to check if he can sue those dirty accusations.

"Oppa, I'm fine. Really." 3 hours after they got back to Jihyo's place, she's already tired of being babied by the CEO. "Aniya, I will keep an eye on you."

Jongkook is doing his work on Jihyo's bed and she's not allowed to even go to her living room. She gave up and opted to cuddled on her bulky boyfriend, watching him work through various emails and contracts, proof-reading everything.

"Oppa.."
"Hm."

"What did they say?" Jihyo asked. "What? Who?" Jongkook answered, not understanding the question. "The news." Jihyo simply said.

Jongkook sighed, anger already rising, remembering the articles he read. "Don't even think of reading it, Jihyo-ya. It's not worth your time." he wished his girlfriend was not so stubborn, but oh well, she's stubborn.

"Let me see. I promise not to be hurt over it, I can handle it." Jihyo practically begged him with those big, baby eyes of her. Jongkook sighed again. "Promise?" he held his pinky and she took it. "Promise."

Jongkook switched the screen to the search engine, typing her name. Before pressing enter, he asked her once more. "Only the news okay? Not the comments."

Jihyo thought for a second and nodded. That'll do it for now. "I can laugh it off, oppa."
"Okay."

She read the news, some said she's being rushed because of drug overdose, to starving herself, to depression and pregnancy. "They're so ridiculous, is it that hard to just wish for my health without writing their assumptions?" Jihyo groaned.

"You told me you can laugh it off." Jongkook turned her head to face him, taking her eyes off the screen. "Well, now I'm angry. I mean, if I'm pregnant, I would cancel everything."

"What? What do you mean?" Jongkook is way confused right now.
"I mean if I'm to start a family, I would leave the industry. To focus on my family." she simply stated.

"Do you mean it? You'd leave everything behind? But you love your job." Jongkook didn't understand her at all.

"I have everything I need right now, I can live comfortably if I choose to stop one day. Do you even know where most of my money goes?"
"No, where did it go? I always wonder why you always live like you had no money, with taking almost every job and staying in when you had no work."

Jihyo chuckled. "I invested it."
"Invest?!"
"Hm. Seokjin oppa had a thing for it so I let him manage my money, he's good at it too. He said no one is getting an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter