Race, Start

Trust and Respect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last dinner they had in Bali was one of Jihyo's favorite memory. They talked and laughed a lot, making Jihyo felt like she'd known them for years now. Donghoon is really funny and witty, he knew what to said to Jongkook to tick him.

Jongkook on the other hand is a great friend to Donghoon. He went along with his jokes and he scolded him when he's being annoying. Jihyo can see the years of friendship, mutual respect and brother-like behavior in them, and Jihyo felt a little bit jealous of them.

Growing up, Jihyo usually stick to herself. She did have friends, but no one is really that close to her. Seongmoon, her little brother is like her human diary. He knew every boyfriends she had and he heard every fear Jihyo had in this industry.

As the time goes on, Seongmoon had his own life and friends so Jihyo couldn't hang out with him like before. Jihyo's schedule is usually hectic too, making it harder for them to plan something up. That's when Kwangsoo finally joined the agency. She found herself hanging out with Kwangsoo more, as he is very similar to Seongmoon's role in her life. Sechan, Kwangsoo's friends came sometime too. Jihyo enjoyed her time with them. Not long after that, Somin joined the group and they became pretty much the new group of friends.

Other than them, Jihyo only talked to either Jaesuk or Seokjin. Jaesuk, the CEO of her agency felt like her father in the entertainment industry. He's the best person Jihyo can count on when she's having trouble with her job. Seokjin is more like an older brother who tried to help Jihyo in any way that he can, and he's a good listener too so Jihyo talked to him about personal things a lot.

But none of them share the strong-bond with her like Jongkook and Donghoon's bond. Jihyo loved seeing them interract with each other, they are more like Kwangsoo and Sechan when they're joking around. And somehow, they looked like Kwangsoo and Jaesuk when they argued. Jihyo truly had the best time.

Other than relaxing and full of laughter topic, they discussed about how to make the reporter caught them. Donghoon already tipped some reporter about the trip but even without disguise, no one is really paying attention to Jihyo in this island. Donghoon noted some people took a second glance but nothing is up on the social media yet, no buzz whatsoever. They're still talking about it when they're on their way back to the villa after the delicious dinner by the beach.

"How about this, let's take a selfie and I'll upload it to my instagram. I bet someone will leak them to the reporter." Donghoon suggested.

"That's actually a good idea, it'll make them wonder why Jihyo's here and you wouldn't be suspected because you're already married." Jongkook agreed. "What do you think, Jihyo-ya?"

Jihyo nodded. "I think it'll work."

"Okay let's take one when we're back at the villa." they all agreed.

Jihyo went to her room first to wash her face, the men waited at the living room. "Okay, let's take a selfie, oppa. Give me your phone." Jihyo said as soon as she's done washing and drying her face.

        

@hadonghoon: BALI LIFE. just had seafood dinner by the beach with my brother and little sister. peace out ✌🏽

"You already told your manager and agency about this right?" Donghoon checked. Jihyo nodded, turning her phone to face him. "I got the permission."

"Good, good. How fast those reporter can go?" Donghoon joked. Jihyo and Jongkook laughed.

"An hour, I think." as soon as Jihyo replied, a door bell can be heard from the front door.
"Ah it's here." Donghoon quickly stood to answer the door, Jongkook and Jihyo looked at him confusedly.

He received a plastic bag full of something and quickly walked back out. "Let's drink these while we wait, let's just say we're celebrating your first day as a couple." Donghoon opened 3 bottles of soju for everyone and held his bottle up.

"Cheers?" he asked the other two who smiled at each other before lifting their own bottle.
"Cheers." clink.

-8-

January 28, 2020. 21.58
Is Song Ji Hyo dating the CEO of JK Group?
JK Group's CEO, Kim Jong Kook is one of the most influential man in Food-Chain Industry. The 44 years old man inherited the company from his father, Chairman Kim.
JUST IN: Kim Jong Kook's advisor and best friend Ha Dong Hoon, posted these pictures on his personal social media.
(pictures shown)
As we can read from the caption, both Ha and Kim are currently in Bali with the famous actress Song Ji Hyo. Our sources said the business man is there for a meeting, while the reason of Song Ji Hyo's presence with him is still unknown.
Is miss Song already moved on from the man caught with her last week? Go to our website for the full biography of the rich CEO that may be the actress' new lover.

Jihyo shook her head while reading the article. "45 minutes, I underestimate them." Jongkook chuckled. "That's good though, we need to get the word out soon for this to work."

Jihyo's phone vibrated, interrupting their conversation. It was Kwangsoo. "Oppa, sorry I have to take this." when both Donghoon and Jongkook nodded, Jihyo answered the call.

"Hm Kwangsoo-ya."
"Noona, you started already?" Kwangsoo asked, skipping the usual greeting.
"I guess. It's out already, it's only been like 45 minutes." Jihyo replied, chuckling at the irony.

"Okay, as long as you are okay with that."
"Don't worry Kwangsoo-ya, I planned it that way. Jaesuk oppa already knew too."
"Okay noona. Safe flight tomorrow, see you at the office."
"Hm Kwangsoo-ya, see you at the office." Jihyo ended the phone call.

"Friend from the agency?" Jongkook asked. Jihyo shook her head.
"A junior actor, Lee Kwang Soo." Jihyo explained.

"Ah, the really tall one right?" Donghoon guessed. Jihyo nodded. "You're right."

"I'll just turn my phone off before people start calling me again." Jihyo said, turning her phone off quickly. "This happened a lot and people usually called as if I didn't know."

Jongkook sighed. "It'll be quiet after this, I promise." Jihyo grinned. "That's the goal."

-8-

The flight back to Seoul is a direct one from Bali. The three of them decided to let Jongkook drove his supercar with Jihyo from Incheon, Donghoon's driver will pick him up with a different car. Before the flight, they check up on Jihyo's agency and Jaesuk said they haven't release anything so the press will still be interested to find something up.

As expected, fans and reporters were swarming the airport. Donghoon went ahead first, he had several reporters tried to stop him but he qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter