Mission Accomplished

Trust and Respect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo woke up the next morning, hangover. Thankfully, the curtain in her room is closed so the sun is not streaming through the big window. Jihyo looked for her phone and found it, charged and sitting nicely on the night stand table with a little note.

Drink this first and call me when you're up, I know a restaurant with the best hangover soup.
P.S : How can you write your door passcode in a note stuck on your fridge? It's dangerous. - KJK

Jihyo chuckled at the nagging. Even on this little note, she can see how annoying Kim Jongkook can be, and how sweet he really is. Jihyo went to wash her face and brushed her teeth first before curling into another ball on her bed. It was already 11, she should call him or else he'd think she died in her sleep or something.

"Good morning. I was going to wait 15 more minutes until I call 911." Jihyo laughed at the greeting.
"My head is killing me, oppa."
"That's what you get for drinking so much. I checked on Donghoon too and his wife is mad."

Jihyo gasped, remembering about her 3 kids who went with Donghoon. "I should check my friends too."
"They're fine. They all fell asleep in Donghoon's car and his driver drove them to Donghoon's place. That's why Byul is so mad."

"Omo. So they didn't even go to the club?"
"Apparently not. That's why I told you not to give them the makgeolli last night."
"Did I even have makgeolli?" Jihyo wondered out loud.

"You did, in a little cabinet near your walk-in closet." Jihyo groaned. "It was supposed to be a gift to my brother." Jongkook laughed. "I know nothing about that, Jihyo-ya. If I knew, I'd stop you."

"I'm done for. That kind of makgeolli is so rare." Jihyo whined. "I'll have my driver look for the same thing, or Donghoon can help."

"Really?" Jihyo asked excitedly.
"Really. Anyway, I'm parking my car and will be there in 5."
"Eh? Why?"
"Why?? Hangover soup, remember the note?"

Jihyo slapped her own forehead and regret it a second later, her head felt like its pounding out of her skull. "I'm hanging up now. See you soon." Jongkook chuckled, ending the call upon listening to Jihyo groaned to herself.

Not even 3 minutes later, Jihyo heard somone put the passcode on the front door and then some noise can be heard from the kitchen. Jihyo slowly walked out of her room, seeing Jongkook pouring the hot soup into a bowl did something to her heart. The view is indeed amazing, Jihyo thought, remembering Somin's words a few weeks ago.

"Good morning, oppa." Jihyo greeted the smiley man. "Good morning, here. Eat this."

"Thank you, oppa." She spoon the soup right away, eyes went wide. "It's so good!"
"I told you so," he said proudly. "I used to bring Donghoon to this restaurant and I tried it once, it's delicious even when you're not hangover." he explained, going on a story about his and Donghoon's younger days.

Jihyo listened happily, she didn't even think she'd have a hangover soup as breakfast with the Kim Jongkook sitting in front of her telling funny stories. What she can summarize is; Jongkook is actually a talker, once he started telling her something, he'd launch into another story after that. And Jihyo is always happy when she's listening to people, it felt like the person is bringing Jihyo along to their memories.

"Why are you up so early, oppa? Aren't you tired from taking care of 5 kids last night?" Jihyo asked, sitting on the living room's sofa with Jongkook sitting beside her, he's casually drapping his muscly arm on Jihyo's shoulder.

"It's a habit I guess. I'm always up early and went to the gym first thing, took shower next and working on something after that. It's already in my system, I can't help it." He's been talking like these ever since Jihyo's accident with the drunk man in Bali, explaining things in great details. Different than the scary and somewhat arrogant CEO she met the first time.

"Even when you go to bed really late? What time did you even go home?" Jihyo asked again, curious. "Around 4, I called Byul before going home to check on Donghoon and found everything out."

"Byul is Donghoon oppa's wife, I'm guessing?" He nodded. "She picked up right away and scold me, I had to apologize for the mess."

Jihyo giggled. "I warned you about them, usually, I went with them wherever they go. And we usually go to the Han river park, or this little park 5 minutes away to sober up. But I guess I drank too much last night, it wasn't usually this bad."

"The makgeolli didn't help, huh?" Jongkook teased. "I have to do something about that drinking habit of yours."

Jihyo grinned childishly. "I only drink once a week if I have time. I haven't been able to meet up with them, lately."

"I noticed you've been busy."
Jihyo shrugged. "I have always been busy. Ah right, I have the photoshoot for JK Group's ad sometime next week."

"Really? I should check with my assistant if I have time to visit you. You're doing the photoshoot at my building right?"

"Probably, I haven't check the details. Let me get my phone." Jihyo looked for her phone in her room, when she got her hand on it, Somin called. She picked it up right away.

"Eonnie, why and how am I home and why are they here?" Somin showed Jihyo that Sechan and Kwangsoo are sleeping on Somin's sofa, Jihyo laughed out loud. Somin looked so tired and the guys looked like they're dead, Jihyo felt bad. "It's the makgeolli, Somin-a. Sorry for that."

"Ouh, my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter