Love Mark

Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from to a snoring Jessica beside me. I smiled at the sight since it was a good morning call. Jessica and I have been getting comfortable with each other with each passing day and maybe I am to blame for the lack of closeness we have had ever since meeting each other and ever since I finally agreed to be in a relationship with her. So far, I have no regrets getting into a relationship with her. If I have opened myself up a long time ago and accepted her feelings, we would have not wasted our time together. However, we only have the future to look forward to and it seems promising as her family seemed to be very accepting towards me. The only worry I have now is introducing her to my family. I have not been home in a while so I wonder how they would react.

I tried to silently step out of bed but it seems that my movement had disrupted Jessica's beauty sleep. Jessica slowly opened her eyes, squinting from the bright sunlight coming through the window curtains of the hotel. She rubbed her eyes and yawned right after.

"Good morning Taeyeon," she greeted me with a warm smile.

"Good morning," I smiled back and leaned forward to kiss her nose delicately.

Jessica was taken back from my sudden gesture.

"You seem to be in a good mood today," she told me as she sat up from the bed.

"I figured I need to be more affectionate," I told her, "plus, I just felt like doing it."

"As much as I like these gestures your showing me day by day," Jessica scratched the back of her head, "you don't have to force yourself if you don't want to."

I glared at her and gave her a playful smack on her leg.

"I did it because I wanted to. Didn't you just hear me say that?" I scoffed, "accept it or move on."

"Aigoo..." she chuckled, "... who would have thought. Come here!"

Jessica grabbed me with both arms and pulled my body close to hers. She poked my nose with one finger and pecked my lips right after.

"I like it a lot. So please, don't stop."

"Then I guess you'll have to keep waiting for the next gesture," I .

Jessica immediately attacked me with ticklish fingers, forcing a laughter out of me. My body could not control itself as I flailed about on the bed as she continued to tickle me. Finally, she stopped as she kept her position on top of me. Her eyes were filled with hunger and I gulped at the sight. All of a sudden, my eyes diverted somewhere else.

Jessica looked down on her bossoms and looked back at me.

"You can poke them if you want," she told me with a smirk.

"You're ridiculous," I sighed and grabbed a nearby pillow, smacking her head after.

"Oh come on," she whined as I situated myself by the headboard of the bed, "we're a couple now after all."

"You should know that I don't know how to act in those kinds of situations," I sneered, "you probably have lots of experience yourself."

"How could you assume that?" she pouted.

"A greasy, sleezy person like you definitely have a lot of experience."

"Then... let me guide you," she uttered as she slowly crawled her way towards me.

My heart was palpitating at this moment. I knew somehow that we would have to do it but since it was going to be my first time, I did not know what to do or whether I am comfortable enough doing it with her already.

Jessica sat on my lap and cupped my face with her hands. Slowly, she leaned forward and placed her lips against mine. Her lips were brushing itself against mine slowly until I got into the groove of it. I do not know whether it was my heart but I could feel and hear an erratic heart beating. The rush of passion was too distracting and I found myself falling onto Jessica's seduction.

Jessica moved on to my neck as she slowly exposed my shoulders. Her breath bouncing off my skin and her wet lips kissing my neck was enthralling. I grabbed her arms and tried to pull her away but she resisted. Without hesitation, she moved on to my shoulders and gave sweet kisses until she moved on to my collar bone.

"J-Jess!" I shouted.

The kisses stopped and I felt Jessica pull away. She had a confused look on her face while I tried to catch my breath.

"This is too much," I told her as I panted.

"Should I stop?" she asked politely.

"Um..."

I stared away from her gaze. I was embarrassed enough to have my shoulders exposed like this. My heart was slowly catching up to its normal heartbeat.

"Maybe we're moving too fast," I uttered, "I'm sorry. I'm not comfortable enough with situations like this."

"Hm..." Jessica pouted, "... then can you do me a favor?"

I turned to her and asked, "what is it?"

"Let me leave you a mark at least."

A mark?

"What mark are you talking about?" I asked her further.

"You know... some kind of mark so I know you're mine," she pouted once again.

"Is this one of your childish ways to claim someone as yours?" I sighed, "you already got your answer and now you want something more?"

Jessica held onto my hands and pleaded with a puppy face. I could not deny her any further because I knew she would just press on. Plus, she's rather cute this way compared to her usual cool nature.

"Alright, just one mark," I glared at her.

"Then close your eyes and hold on still," she asked of me.

Agreeing with her, I closed my eyes, not knowing where she was going to place her love mark. I felt her breath upon my ears, which sent signals down throughout my body. I twitched a little at the feeling and heard her giggle a little before onto the helix of my left ear. The sounds she was making were rather lewd and I could not believe this was happening at all in my life. My hands grabbed onto Jessica's arms once again without me knowing. The harder my grip, the harder her lips .

Jessica finally pulled away as I felt myself catching for air once again. She shoved my hair from behind my ear, exposing the mark she had placed upon me. To her delight, she smiled with glee.

"That should be enough," she nodded with satisfaction.

The sensation throughout my body could not hold itself any longer. I pulled her towards me through the collar of her bathrobe and instantly worked my lips with hers. The aggressive sensation was fairly new to me but it felt just right to do it. I felt her undoing the knot on my bathrobe, taking it off me. She leaned forward, further putting me below her once again at her mercy. Just as she was about to take off my camisole, her phone rang. I felt her hesitate a little but decided to keep on going.

Before she could go further, I pushed onto her head before it dove from underneath my camisole and told her, "I think you should answer your phone. It might be your family calling you."

Jessica pulled away. A hint of frustration can be seen in her face. She reached over for her phone and looked to see who was calling.

"What do you want?" she finally answered, "you know what time it is?"

"Yah! Why are you mad?!" it seems to be Krystal speaking on the other side of the line, "ohoho! Don't tell me I just disrupted something you've been trying to accomplish for some time now."

"Jung Soojung!" Jessica yelled.

"How should I know that you two were doing it?" Krystal teased, "you should have put your phone in 'Do Not Distrub' if you didn't want to be disturbed that bad!"

"Well, it's too late now! You ruined my mood!"

"Stop whining. I'm sure Taeyeon unnie is tired of you whining, knowing the person that you are," Krystal was giggling, "anyway, did you want to meet up at the house? Appa and umma had plans to give you guys a tour of San Francisco remember?... well... moreso for Taeyeon."

"Yes, yes. I know. I was tracking," Jessica sighed.

"Had I not called you, you would have left us waiting for the both of you to get ready."

Hearing that Jessica's family seemed to be ready to go on an adventure today, I decided to get up from the bed to get ready myself. Jessica shifted her gaze towards me in disappointment.

"I'll start getting ready now," I told her as I hurried over to the bathroom.

"Jung Soojung!" Jessica yelled to the top of her lungs.

 

Jessica's family decided to drive us near the San Francisco bridge so we could take pictures. I took lots of pictures behind the bridge and together with Jessica. Her family also encouraged that we all take a picture together behind the bridge.

"One... two..." Krystal counted down as she held my phone.

The Jung family and I posed for the photo until Krystal successfully took good enough pictures of us. Jessica decided to bring out her camera and tripod right after so we could all have a more decent photo together. We all posed once again as the camera clicked. She ran towards her camera afterwards to check the photo. Satisfied, she told her family if she could take another photo with just the two of us, making it more obvious to her parents that we were together. Right after the photo was taken, Jessica rushed to her camera once again while her father eyed on me and gave me a wink.

I gulped. From then, I think Jessica's father really knew what was really going on between Jessica and I.

Mr. Jung walked towards me as he stared at the Golden Gate Bridge.

"You two seem to be getting along a little too well," he uttered, "I've already thought of it the moment she brought you here with her. I just want to say that I don't mind if that's what you're worried about."

It took me by surprise that Mr. Jung would be so casual about it.

"All I ask of you is to take care of her while she's in Korea. She can be a bit reckless regarding her health so I'm always worried. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter