Chap 2

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the second chap... ahh my heart, i can already feel the endless heartbreak. T_T well i hope you guys like it. Thanks for the vote and subscribing ^^ Don't forget to comment...

 

Jessica POV

 

I opened my eyes and looked at my right side. It was empty and untouched so I guess Taeyeon didn’t come home again last night. I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.. I miss you.” I mumbled to myself as I stared at our picture with a heavy heart.

 

Taeyeon was holding my hand and we both smiled happily.

 

I stretched my body and I could hear a noise from my tummy, signaling me that I was hungry. I didn’t eat last night mainly because I didn’t have appetite at all. I got up from the bed and walked towards the door.

 

I was walking to the kitchen area when I spotted Taeyeon in front of the refrigerator, I was happy but sad at the same time. I was sad because I knew that I don’t have her heart anymore but I was happy because I could still see her at least.

 

Taeyeon did mention about divorcement before but I rejected it straight away without second guessing. I still madly in love with her and I don’t have the courage to let her go just yet. I still believe that she would change someday and I’m still willing to wait until that time comes.

 

Stupid? I know. Stupidly waiting for something that might never happen.

 

“Oh you are home.” I paused while taking a deep breath because my heart beating uncontrollably fast and it always happen every time I see her, “I thought you didn’t come home.”

 

She nodded her head while drinking, “Yeah. I slept at my friend’s house.”

 

I just smiled at her even though I know that she was lying. I knew she has a girlfriend and she often slept around. I knew all of it but I decided to keep it to myself. I hate fighting with her so I chose to stay silent and pretended that I know nothing of it.

 

“Umm.. Did you just get up?” she asked me, breaking my thought.

 

I nodded my head and then I tied my hair into a bun before I started cooking, “Have you had breakfast?”

 

“No. I just arrived not long ago.” she answered and leaned on the counter.

 

“I’m going to cook a sandwich. Do you want some?” I asked her while walking to the kitchen.

 

“I’m good with bread and milk I guess.” she said and I just nodded my head.

 

I turned the stove on, grabbed an egg from the fridge, and prepare the pan for cooking, “Do you want a fried egg?”

 

She didn’t respond to my question so I turned around to check on her and I saw that Taeyeon was staring blankly at me. I could see something from the way she stared at me but I couldn’t guess what it was.

 

“Really? Do you want some?”

 

She blinked her eyes couple of times and looked away, “Huh? What?”

 

I smiled at her and repeated my question, “Do you want to have a fried egg?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head and she took the bread out of the bag. She looked around searching for something and I knew what she was trying to find. I pointed my finger at the second rack where I stored all the jam for the bread.

 

“It’s over there. The jam is over there.” I told her and she thanked me before she grabbed the strawberry jam.

 

Our favorite. A smile formed on my face when I saw she picked the strawberry jam.  We still have the same taste after all.

 

“What are you going to do today?” she asked me without looking.

 

“I’m going out with Taecyeon. He asked me to accompany him.” I explained to her and she walked away from me.

 

Taecyeon is my bestfriend and he took care of me all the time. He told me about his feeling once but I rejected him because my heart is taken by Taeyeon and no one can replace her yet. Taecyeon is a good person with a huge heart and he is still single until today. I feel bad for him because he kept waiting for me even though I told him for several times to find someone else, but he ignored my suggestion and kept waiting for me instead.

 

“Jess.” My ears perked up when Taeyeon called my name so I turned around to face her.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Didn’t I tell you not to use too much credit cards? Who will pay for it if you use too much?” asked Taeyeon while reading the bill.

 

I got sick last month and I had to go to hospital several times. Taeyeon didn’t know it and I hid it perfectly. I had to pay for the hospital bills and medicines by cash so I withdrew the cash from the credit card instead, just to cover my track and I didn’t want Taeyeon to worry about me.

 

I looked down and apologized to her, “I’m sorry.”

 

“Just don’t use too much.” she said while chewing my bread, “It’s not that I can’t pay it but I also have my own expenses to pay.”

 

I felt a sting on my chest but I just ignored it and continued cooking instead just to distract myself. I knew perfectly where she spent her money meanwhile, I only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter