Chap 11

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: hello everyone, it's been a long time hehehe. how are you guys nowadays?? HAHAA.. anyways, here's an update from me... happy reading, don't forget to comment and thank you all for subscribing ehhee..

Jessica POV

 

After the small tension between Taeyeon and I. She left without saying anything. I tried to call her and text her but she ignored all my texts completely. She was nowhere to be found and I became worried. The longer I couldn’t reach her, the more worried I became.

 

“Hey sit down.” said Taec, trying to calm me down.

 

“She still hasn’t answered my call.” I said while holding my phone tightly, “It’s late too.”

 

Taec didn’t say anything so I continued pacing back and forth.

 

“What if something happen to her?” I asked him, worriedly.

 

“Hey, calm down.” he said, “Why are you so worried about her?”

 

“She just woke up from her coma so I’m worried that she might get into another accident or something.” I blurted out, “We had a fight too.”

 

Taec reached out for my hand and he held it softly. He pulled me to sit next to him and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder, hugging me tightly. He caressed my back slowly as he tried to calm me down. I put my phone on the sofa then rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and his scent brushed against my nose, unknowingly calming me down. I continued to breathe slowly while trying to calm my worried heart.

 

“You are not jealous right?” I finally asked him.

 

He chuckled and hugged me tighter then he kissed my forehead, “No. You are mine now.”

 

“So what is this fight about?” he asked me and I looked up, meeting with his beautiful eyes.

 

I sighed again and closed my eyes. Just when I closed my eyes, Taeyeon’s voice came into my ear.

 

“Jessica~~~” she called my name and I opened my eyes.

 

Taeyeon was walking towards my direction holding a bouquet of flowers. I pulled myself away from Taec then I got up from the sofa, about to snap at the shorter girl.

 

“For you.” she said while smiling widely as she handed me the bouquet.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! Where have you been?! Why didn’t you answer my call or text?” I asked her angrily.

 

“Why? Miss me?” she smirked, “Here’s for you.”

 

I grabbed the bouquet out of her hand.

 

“No!” I quickly said then looked away, “I was worried!”

 

She raised her eyebrows at me, “Hmm..”

 

“Anyways, what are you two doing? Other than waiting for me?” she asked us confidently.

 

“Who said we were waiting for you?” I answered while pouting.

 

“You shouted after you saw me.” she paused while smirking, “You were worried about me too.”

 

“But we aren’t waiting for you.” I argued back.

 

Taec cut us before we argue even more. He put his arms around me and he pulled me closer towards him then he planted small kisses on my forehead softly.

 

“I’m still here, baby.” He said.

 

I noticed that Taeyeon frowned after seeing his gesture and she quickly walked towards me and I knew that she purposely separating Taec and I from each other by standing in the middle between us. I could feel that she also wrapped her arms around my shoulder, protectively.

 

“Let’s watch a movie.” She suggested us and then she pulled me down to sit beside her and Taec sat down on the empty side beside me.

 

Suddenly Taeyeon got up from her seat and then she sat down in between Taec and I, forcing herself to sit down even though there was no more space left.

 

Taec didn’t want to lose so he got up and moved to my other side that Taeyeon previously sat down. And then, Taeyeon noticed it again and she got up from the sofa and sat in between me and Taec again, back to her previous spot as she tried to separate us from each other again. I finally noticed their childish game.

 

He didn’t want to back down so he got up from the sofa then moved to my other side again, the side where he previously sat down before he moved away. For several minutes, they kept childish game as they continued moving around.

 

“Stop it!” I finally snapped at both of them, “Why are you guys being so childish? Stop moving around and sit down properly.”

 

“If you don’t want us to move around. You should sit down there.” said Taeyeon while pointing at the end of the sofa.

 

I shook my head and then I moved to the end of the sofa. Taeyeon quickly threw myself beside me, so she was sitting on my right side and since there were no more space on my left side. Taec had to sit down beside Taeyeon.

 

I noticed that Taeyeon turned her head towards Taec and she smirked mockingly at him.

 

He rolled his eyes at her before speaking, “You are so childish.”

 

“Like I care. I have the best spot.” she chuckled sarcastically then crossed her hand.

 

“Guys, stop it.” I shook my head and they both finally stopped.

 

All of us watching the movie peacefully until it was so late so Taec decided to go back to his place and then we ended the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter