Chap 6

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone, update from me~~~~~~~ XD i hope you guys have a nice day. happy reading! dont forget to comment, vote, and thanks for subscribing!

Jessica POV

 

“HEY! Are you okay???” asked Taec after he barged into my room.

 

I texted him earlier after Taeyeon went out to have lunch with Heechul. I told him that I wasn’t in the mood because of a certain someone. Taec did ask me why but I didn’t reply him back. Maybe this is why he showed up in my room out of a sudden.

 

I pulled my head away from my pillow because of the sudden ruckus but then I buried my head back to the pillow after I found out where is it coming from, “Not really.”

 

I felt my bed moved so I pulled my head away from the pillow just to get a glimpse of him. Taec sat down on the bed beside me so I moved closer to him and rested my chin on my palm. I could notice that he looked at me with a worried face before he started speaking, “What happen? Did Taeyeon cause trouble again?”

 

“No.” I shook my head, “Not Taeyeon.”

 

His eyes widen as he nodded, “Okay I’m surprised. So what happened?”

 

“Anyways, oppa thank you for the car. It just arrived today.” I thanked him and he smiled widely with caressing my head softly.

 

“So, okay.. Continue.. What happened?” he asked me again.

 

“But it’s still related to her.. Remember Seolhyun?” I paused and he nodded his head, “She came here last night.”

 

I let out a long sighed after I remembered what Seolhyun told me yesterday.

 

“Seolhyun? Taeyeon’s friend right? The one we met at the sushi restaurant?” asked Taec while staring at my face.

 

I nodded my head and looked away, “Right but no. She’s not her friend. Seolhyun is Taeyeon’s girlfriend.”

 

Taec frowned and he caressed my back, “I already thought about it when I saw two of them together but I wasn’t sure about it so I didn’t say anything. So why did she come here? Did she hurt you of some sort?”

 

“She told me about who she is.” I paused and cleared my throat, “She told me that Taeyeon frustrated because I didn’t want to divorce her.”

 

“Really?” Asked Taec with his eyes widely open.

 

I nodded my head as I glanced at him for a bit, “Yeah.”

 

“So how do you feel now?” asked Taec while caressing my hair slowly.

 

I didn’t say anything and I only sighed loudly so Taec continued talking, “Do you believe her?”

 

I shrugged my shoulder and sat straight then stared into his eyes, “I don’t know Taeyeon anymore. She has changed.”

 

Taec pressed his lips together while thinking about it for a while. I just realized that Taec changed a lot. I was too busy loving Taeyeon that I didn’t even realize the man he became. He turned out to be a very handsome man with his masculine appearance, thick eyebrows, clean-cut hair, perfect white teeth, and gorgeous smile. If he loved someone else, I bet that person wouldn’t even have a second thought to accept him. He was every girl wishes in man. He was faithful, he was kind, he was every possible good thing that you could come up with, and I was just blind and dumb enough to realize it.

 

I didn’t realize how long I was staring at him until he nudged my hand slowly, pulling me back into the reality.

 

“Hey..” he mumbled but stopped for a minute.

 

I sighed loudly after hearing nothing came out of his mouth, “She also told me that Taeyeon isn’t happy being with me. That Taeyeon regret meeting me. She also said if there was a time machine then Taeyeon would buy it and turn back the time so that she didn’t have to meet me. She also mentioned that Taeyeon never wear her wedding ring anymore too.”

 

He blinked his eyes several times before speaking, “Was she right?”

 

I started to sob, “I d-don’t k-know.”

 

Taec didn’t say anything. He quickly pulled me into a tight hug and I cried even harder after he pulled me into his arms. I continued crying for a while in his arms but he didn’t say any single thing and he patiently rubbed his hand on my back trying to comfort me while waiting for me to stop crying.

 

I didn’t know that I was crying because I just realized that I missed a lot of things in front of me because I was focusing too much on Taeyeon or I was crying because I missed Taeyeon or because I still didn’t want to let her go but the time finally came knocking on my door.

 

I don’t know anymore.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter