Chap 12

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hello everyone i back! finally back ! HAHAHHAHAHAHA here's the update. i hope you guys still remember the storyline... anyways im gonna update next chap around next monday. so stay tuned guys.!!

Taeyeon POV

 

Several days already passed by after that flower idea. Unknowingly a smile formed on my face after thinking about it. I bought flowers for Jessica because I didn’t want to lose to Taec but then after seeing how he got Jessica a bigger bouquet ,so I decided to send her all the flowers in the florist. It was like a whole three to four trucks in total.

 

Jessica didn’t want to talk to me for several days after she got allergic because of all the flowers. The allergic was severe, I actually felt bad for her..  There were also a couple of bees that got into the house because of all the flowers and it became a funny disaster. Jessica was literally screaming her lungs out and the house was filled with her dolphin scream. She also ran around the house because the bees turned into an attack mode after she tried to get rid of it. So those bees were chasing her and she ran all over the place.

 

It was so funny and Taec had to help her get rid of those bees.

 

Where was I at that moment? I was standing at the corner of the room as I watched them while laughing my off. After that incident, Jessica didn’t want to talk to me for another three days.


My days were so quiet because of it. She continued ignoring me for I don’t know how long. Well it was my fault anyway.

 

I was thinking about that funny moment and I didn’t realize that I finally arrived at my apartment. Suddenly, the strong headache came back again. I’ve been having a very strong headache for the past few weeks but I didn’t think too much about it. I only guess that it was probably because my body was still recovering.

 

The strong headache kept coming back once in a while and sometimes after the strong headache, I lost my consciousness too. I fainted twice ever since I woke up from the coma.

 

I fainted when I visit my apartment that Seolhyun used to live in and then I fainted again inside my room without Jessica knowing because she went out at that time. I guess I really need to take care of my health more.

 

I got into the apartment because I needed to check on something. I wanted to sell this apartment because I used to use this place for one-night stand and so because I wanted to leave that old life behind. I decided to sell this apartment.

 

Just when I got into the apartment and closed the door behind me, suddenly my vision became blurry and the next thing I know, I fell on the floor unconscious.

 

I didn’t know how long I was out unconscious on the floor but after I regained my consciousness, I sat down on the floor for a minute while waiting for my body to return to normal. I got up then checked around the apartment, the apartment was half empty because I didn’t put my things in this apartment. So after checking around the apartment, I decided to head back to the office again.

 

~~0~~

 

I waved my hand and got into the office. The way back to the office was longer than usual because I took my time to drive carefully. I didn’t want to get into accident so I drove slowly and I was afraid that I might faint again like last time.

 

“Taeyeon.” greeted Sunny once I arrived at my office floor.

 

I sat down on my chair then rested my head for a while. I grabbed the phone and pressed the number that directly to Sunny’s line. I told her to come into my office and soon after I heard a knock on the door.

 

“Come in.” I told her.

 

She came into the office and closed the door after her, “Yes?”

 

“I want to sell 2 of my apartments so I need you to find a buyer and deal with the transaction. I also want to buy an apartment in the city for Jessica. I want a penthouse. So I need you to find the option for me.” I told her and she nodded her head.

 

“Yes.” she nodded her head.

 

“Is there anything I need to sign or review?” I asked her and she approached me but then she ran towards my table and grabbed a tissue for me.

 

“Your nose is bleeding!” she said and looked at me with worried all over her face.

 

I rubbed my nose with the tip of my finger and there was a blood at the tip of my finger so I quickly grabbed a tissue from Sunny then pinched my nose to stop the bleeding.

 

“Are you okay?” she asked me worriedly.

 

“Y-yeah.” I nodded my head, “So anything I need to sign?”

 

She handed me several folders and explained to me each folder, “This is the report that you ask the other day and this one is for tomorrow’s meeting. The last one is the contract for the models that you need to sign.”

 

“Work contract?” I asked her and grabbed all the folders from her hand.

 

“Yes.” she nodded her head.

 

I nodded my head, “Thank you. That’d be all.”

 

Sunny bowed then she left my office. I grabbed my glasses and put it on as I tried to review the report. I also wrote several notes for discussion at the meeting tomorrow. I also checked my nose incase I was still bleeding but after I found out that the bleeding had stop, so I threw the tissue to the trashcan and then continued studying the folder that Sunny gave me. One thing really bothered me after I read it so I called Sunny back to my office again.

 

“Yes?” asked Sunny after she entered my office again.

 

“Why is Seolhyun included as the model?” I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter