Chap 14

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: HELLOOOOOO, here's an update for you guys !! hehehe so don't forget to comment, like, and vote guys. Thank you for subscribing! love you all. Stay healthy, stay safe guys... ^^

Jessica POV

 

Taeyeon distanced herself after our last dinner. I barely see her at the house like she didn’t live there anymore. I heard her footsteps when she came into the house but then when I checked it out, she was nowhere to be found.


“Hey.” called Taec, breaking my thought.

 

“Yes? Ah wait.” I told him then grabbed my phone.

 

I texted Taeyeon, telling her to lock the door and check all the windows because I wasn’t planning to sleep at our house tonight. I already packed my things before I went out with Taec. Taeyeon went out early in the morning so I didn’t get the chance to tell her about the sleepover so I decided to text her instead but I didn’t give her the full information about where I was and I decided not to call her because I didn’t want her to rant at me over the phone. Even though it felt like she distanced herself away from me, I knew that she would still get angry after knowing about the sleepover. So I decided to send her a text instead of calling her.

 

I felt Taec’s arms wrapped around my waist and he leaned closer, trying to see my phone screen. I glanced at him and kissed his cheek softly. He smiled at me and he nuzzled the tip of his nose on my neck before inhaling softly. We were sitting so close beside each other and I could smell his scent. Taec has a very nice scent, he took care of himself, and he often used perfume too when we went out so most of the times he always smells nice.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked me while staring at my phone screen.

 

“Telling Taeyeon to lock the door and check the windows because I won’t come home tonight.” I told him and lock my phone, so he would stop focusing on my phone.

 

“You don’t have to tell her any of that you know.” he said.

 

I could tell that he wasn’t that please with the idea of me texting Taeyeon even though it was only about simplest thing.

 

“Why?” I asked him, started to wonder his main reason.

 

He shrugged his shoulder, “I mean you don’t have to tell her that you won’t be sleeping at home tonight.”

 

“Why? I don’t want her to wait for me or worry about me.” I told him and he looked at me while pouting but he didn’t say anything.

 

“Why? Are you jealous?” I smiled at him and caressed his face with the back of my hand, feeling his soft skin against my hand.

 

He closed his eyes and grabbed my hand and held it tightly while shaking his head without saying anything. After we had dinner with Taeyeon Several days ago, Taec became more jealous than usual. He often glanced at my phone screen, asking if I was talking to Taeyeon, he even hugged me more often than usual, or asking if Taeyeon does something to me. I didn’t know what happen at the dinner but it definitely changed him. He wasn’t like this before that diner with Taeyeon last time.

 

I did ask him if Taeyeon said something to him or the reason with the sudden change or attitude but he only smiled at me and he kept his mouth shut, didn’t tell me anything. Knowing how annoying Taeyeon could be, I guess that she probably said something to him that day.

 

Suddenly my phone started ringing so I glanced at the caller and it was from Taeyeon. I sighed loudly and pressed the reject button. Soon after, my phone started ringing again and again. With the same gesture and once again, I pressed the reject button because I knew that she was going to make fuss about it nonstop like a jealous girlfriend or something.

 

I really didn’t know what was in her mind most of the times, when we were together back then, she treated me badly like she didn’t want me. She also didn’t care about me and she continuously sleeping around with different people. I knew it even though I pretended not to know about it or swiped it under the rug but I actually knew about what she did behind my back.

 

Then, after I decided to let her go and got together with someone else, she started acting weird like this. Very childish, very demanding, and very annoying for the past several weeks.

                     

My phone started ringing again so I pressed the end button again and texted her instead. She replied less than a second with capital letters asking where I was and why I didn’t answer her calls.

 

“Just ignore her.” whispered Taec, feeling annoyed.

 

I chuckled and glanced at him, “Don’t be a mean person.”

 

“She is being fussy.” He frowned and shrugged his shoulder.

 

I texted her back and I put my phone on silent mode because Taeyeon continued calling again and again nonstop. I sighed loudly then put my phone on the table but with the screen facing downward, so I wouldn’t know even if she tried calling numerous times.

 

Taec kissed my head softly, gaining my attention again. So I glanced at him and he caressed my hair.

 

“What do you want to do?” he asked me while caressing my head softly.

 

“Cuddling?” I chuckled and he smiled sweetly.

 

“Other than that? Do you want to watch movie? Are you hungry?” he asked me and I bit my lower lips.

 

“I’m starving.” I mumbled, “Let’s order something to eat?”

 

He nodded his head and he grabbed his phone then he wrapped his arms around my shoulder again. I rested my head on his wide chest while staring at his phone screen.

 

He kissed the side of my head softly before talking, “What do you want to order?”

 

“Anything.” I told him and he started scrolling all the restaurant lists.

 

After a while of searching and browsing through the menu, we finally decided what to eat and ordered the food right away. We decided to watch movie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter