chap 8

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HELLO people! hehehe.. here's an update so i hope you enjoy it... who cut the onions lol? There are a lot of tears huh? XD anyways, don't forget to comment and vote, also thank you for subscribing.. ^^

Taeyeon POV

 

I could see my body lying on the ground but my soul was flying away from my body. People were busy trying to call the police and ambulance but my soul continued flying away. My sight getting smaller and smaller until I couldn’t see them anymore as I continued flying up towards the sky.

 

I looked around and I saw another two souls beside me as they were guarding me of some sort. I wanted to talk to them, asking what happened but I couldn’t find my voice. Suddenly I was somewhere, a new place or more like I was inside a box without any window or door at all. No one was there and it was totally empty.

 

“Hello..” I called out once I found my voice again.

 

No one answered me but there was a light, a very bright light and it slowly coming closer towards me. I took couple of step back while covering my eyes with my hands because the light was so bright that it hurts my eyes.

 

“Follow me.” said the voice out of nowhere.

 

“What?” I lowered my hand and looked around to find the source of the voice but I found none. So I just stood there without moving an inch.

 

“Follow me, Taeyeon.” said the voice one more time.

 

“Who are you? I can’t see you..” I replied, feeling confused at the same time.

 

“Follow me, my child.”  Said the voice once again.

 

The light slowly moved away from me so I quickly followed the light and I had to cover my eyes with my hand while looking around my surrounding.

 

“Do you know why you are here?” asked the voice sternly.

 

I scratched my head before speaking, “I am dead? Am I?”

 

“You are not dead yet.” answered the voice, once again with a stern voice.

 

“Oh okay.”

 

“Come here, my child.” Said the voice and I walked forward, “Do you remember what you have done?”

 

Without knowing it, all the memories flashing back to me. How I treated Jessica, how I always take her for granted, how I always spent time, getting drunk, sleep around, cheating behind her back, and wasting my money. They all came back like a roller coaster.

 

I blinked my eyes couple of times because I was confused about the reason why it came back to me but then before I could process what happened, another scene came towards me. I could see Heechul and Baekhyun and some other friend from the club. They were laughing happily while joking around each other. I remembered this scene because this is what happened the last time I came to the club with them and we were playing truth or dare. A smiled formed on my face when I remember the scene.

 

Just after a smile formed on my face, it quickly changed into a frowned once I realized that I was inside the operating room. I was confused and looked around the room. All the doctors were busy preparing for the surgery. The next thing that caught my eyes, causing sweats all over my body. I saw my body lying on the bed surrounded by doctors and I could see blood all over my body.

 

I walked closer towards my body and they just started operating me. I remembered that I got into an accident and it was a fatal one. I remembered that I couldn’t move my body earlier but this time, I could move freely.

 

I gulped and took a deep breath before speaking, “Am I dead?”

 

I was surprised when I heard the same voice again, “No. You are not dead yet but you are on critical condition.”

 

I nodded my head and walked out of the operating room, I walked through the door without opening it just like a ghost. I guess once your soul left your body, you can move freely and nothing can block you.

 

I turned my head and I spotted Jessica standing beside Taec, and Baekhyun with Heechul and the others standing outside the operating room but they were standing a bit far away from Jessica.

 

I could see that Jessica was crying so hard as she covered her face with her hands while shaking her head and Taec stood there beside her, trying to comfort her. Heechul approached them and he stood beside Jessica. I could see there was blood all over his clothes. With his head hung low, he stayed quiet and I could see a lot of tears on his face.

 

Heechul stayed beside Jessica for a while but then he left to join the group. I noticed that Baekhyun started whispering to the rest of the group so I quickly approached them and I overheard their conversation and the unexpected truth.

 

“I wish she can just go as fast as she can.” Whispered Baekhyun once they are outside the hospital.

 

“Why?” asked Heechul while frowning.

 

“No reason. I just don’t like her. She is so arrogant.” answered Baekhyun and the rest just kept quiet.

 

“But wishing her to die isn’t right!” snapped Heechul while shaking his head, “Where is your heart?”

 

“What! She took Jessica for granted and she slept around! At least I’m not as worst as she is!” Baekhyun snapped at Heechul.

 

“Yet, you slept with her. It’s ironic that coming out of your mouth.” Heechul tried to defend me in front of them but they only laughed at him.

 

I smiled a little hearing his respond even though my heart breaking to pieces. 

 

“She only paid things and never help anything..” replied Baekhyun while looking at Heechul, “Does she know that you have problem with your parents? Does she know that you and I actually got fired from the job? Does she know Sejeong just got dump? Does she really know any of us?”

 

“HEY!” shouted Sejeong and slapped Baekhyun’s arms.

 

“You know what I mean.” he answered and looked at the others.

 

“Guess we only close with her just because she always pay things for us.” answered Sejeong.

 

“Oh well.. Too bad.. So now who’s going to pay when we go to the club?” Asked Baekhyun, ignorantly.

 

“You still think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter