Chap 3

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: an update from me... HEHEHEE. i promise to update this ff faster than my usual update as long as you guys keep commenting... i really love reading your comments guys so talk to me... anyways, happy reading ^^

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Baby. I love this shoes.” Said Seolhyun for the tenth times today.

 

I didn’t say anything as I sat down and looked at all the receipts. She bought a lot of stuff today. It’s from $300-$2000 each stuff and she spent almost $5000 in total just for today. She bought shoes, bags, dress and so on. I stared at all the plastic bags on the floor and it’s all belongs to her. I didn’t even buy anything for myself and this always happen whenever we go shopping together.

 

“Oh Wait! Baby look! Isn’t this look good on me too?” She turned to the left and right while holding the dress in front of her body, showing it to me.

 

“Yeah. You bought a lot already. Can you really use them all?” I asked her while eyeing all the plastic bags.

 

She pouted and put the dress back, “Yes I can.”

 

“You sure?” I frowned while staring at her.

 

She sighed and rolled her eyes, “Are you complaining Taeyeon-ah? I thought your monthly income is more than this.”

 

“You know money is not the problem for me.” I replied her feeling so annoyed.

 

At times like this, I really wish that I wasn’t in a relationship with this girl. I actually can break up with her easily but then again she always threatens me that she would tell Jessica if I broke up with her. I can’t let her do that because I’ve hurt Jessica for so many times so I don’t want to hurt her even more. Even though I know by doing this, I’ve already hurt her too.

 

“I’m sorry, Taeng. Don’t be mad.” She pouted while apologizing and slid her hand around my arms.

 

I grabbed all the plastic bags and started walking first, “Let’s just go.”

 

We both started walking and suddenly she stopped in front of one store and grabbed my hand, stopping me from walking.

 

“Wait baby wait. I’ve been searching for that dress from months ago.” she said while pointing her finger at one dress and it doesn’t look that pretty but I can tell that it’s so expensive.

 

“Has she ever think about me?” I shook my head while mumbling to myself as I watched her face turned bright by the time she touched that dress.

 

I didn’t follow her and I just stood in front of the store while staring at her. Suddenly just like that, I remember Jessica. She is my wife and she only spent $2000 but I got annoyed with it while this girl spent even much more than that even though she is not my wife.

 

“I should buy something for her.” I mumbled to myself as I looked around and I spotted a jewel shop nearby.

 

I looked around the store and I spotted one beautiful ring with a heart shape diamond in the middle. A smile formed on my face as I pictured the ring on her finger, it will definitely look beautiful on her. The staff approached me so I pointed my finger at the ring without asking the price and the staff guided me to the cashier so I could make the payment.

 

It’s not that expensive compare to Seolhyun’s stuff, it’s only $700. I paid for the ring then headed outside the shop while waiting for Seolhyun to finish trying on her dress.

 

I looked to the left and right, searching for a bench to sit down but I found none. I took a deep breath and put all the bags down before I looked at my surrounding. There were a lot of restaurants around me and I spotted a sushi restaurant not too far from me. Jessica and I used to eat sushi all the time and I smiled when I remembered how often we went to the sushi restaurant back then. Suddenly my stomach growl and I felt so hungry and thirsty out of a sudden.

 

“I’m hungry and thirsty.” I mumbled before grabbing all the plastic bags and headed towards the sushi restaurant.

 

I kept walking but I stopped walking and my eyes widen when I spotted who was sitting inside the restaurant near the window. My heart suddenly stopped beating after I found out who it was.

 

It was Jessica and Taecyeon.

 

I quickly turned around before they spotted me but I saw Seolhyun already running towards me.

 

“There you are! I was searching for you..” she said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

“Yeah. I’m hungry let’s eat somewhere.” I said hurriedly and continued walking away from the restaurant.

 

She looked at the sushi restaurant and held my arms, stopping me from walking.

 

“We can eat here.” she said while pointing her finger, “I remember you said you love sushi right?”

 

“Uhhh.. I don’t want sushi at the moment. Let’s find another rest---.”

 

Seolhyun cut me off before I could finish, “Isn’t that your wife Jessica?”

 

“Ugh.. What? Where?” I pretended not to notice it.

 

“There at the corner beside the window.” Seolhyun pointed her finger.

 

The next thing I know was so unexpected. The taller girl grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the restaurant. She continued dragging me and we walked towards Jessica’s table.

 

“What are you doing?!” I asked her panicking.

 

“Let’s introduce me as your friend.” Said Seolhyun and I couldn’t say anything because I was too stunned with her crazy idea.

 

“What?” I asked her and I was about to pull her hand then drag her away from there but I was too late because Taecyeon spotted me already.

 

“Taeyeon?” Taecyeon called my name and Jessica turned around.

 

“U-Uh.. H-hi.” I said stuttering.

 

“Hello” said Seolhyun purposely then she looked at me as she waited for me to introduce her.

 

“U-Uh.” I gulped while staring at Jessica.

 

I just don’t know why but my heart suddenly beating so fast and I was so nervous with the whole situation.

 

“This is my wife, Jessica and this is Taecyeon.” I pretended to introduce them to Seol, “T-This is Seolhyun, m-my f-friend.”

 

They shook hand and we sat down. Seolhyun sat beside Taecyeon and I sat down beside Jessica. Taecyeon smiled at me while staring at all the plastic bags.

 

“Went shopping?” asked him while pointing his finger at all the stuff.

 

“Ah No.” I shook my head and smiled, “I just helped her holding it so she can look around the store freely. It would be hard to look around while holding all of these bags right?” I laughed awkwardly then looked down.

 

“Taeyeon is very nice. You are lucky to have her.” said Seolhyun while smiling sweetly towards Jessica and I know that was a fake smile.

 

“Yes.” Jessica smiled back.

 

That momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter