Chap 9

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Merry Christmas everyoneeeee... hehehhe here's an update that you guys have been waiting for. XD i hope you enjoy your holiday and enjoy reading this too XD hehe happy reading and don't forget to comment and vote! thank you for subscribing too guys!!! thank you happy holiday !! ^^

Jessica POV

 

Like what I always do these past several months, I kept going to the hospital everyday and kept hoping that she finally open her eyes again. I kept praying every night just before I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning.

 

I kept whispering words on her ear hoping that she would maybe listen to my words even though doctor said that it was impossible for her to hear it but I kept doing it anyways.

 

I held her hand while staring at the monitor of her heartbeat. I was so afraid that I barely wanting to let go of her hand. This thought kept bothering me everyday, the thought of her heartbeat turned flat line and then she closed her eyes forever. I just couldn’t imagine it, living without seeing her annoying attitude anymore.

 

I slept at the hospital last night so I woke up a little bit early than the usual. I dragged the chair in front of her bed and held her hand tightly again. I closed my eyes as I brought her hand closer towards my face.

 

Everyday I came here with the same hope that I kept asking for the past 7 months, that maybe today would be the day that she finally opened her eyes.

 

 

“Je..”

 

I wasn’t sure about the voice I heard just now because I was the only person in the room that can speak. Taeyeon still lay down on the hospital bed with the same condition the last time I checked it before I closed my eyes.

 

“Je..”

 

I frowned after I heard the same voice again. It sounds like someone just called my name but I didn’t pay much attention to it because it was just impossible, maybe I was imagining it because I was desperate. I didn’t open my eyes and only sighed loudly. I told myself that Taeyeon was still in coma so it would be impossible for her to speak. So maybe I misheard it or it was a ghost calling my name.

 

“J-Jess.”

 

I stopped breathing for a second but I didn’t open my eyes because I was waiting for the same voice to call my name again. Just for confirmation, maybe I would open my eyes this time. Otherwise, I won’t open my eyes because too scared that maybe a ghost would appear in front of my face.

 

“J-Jessica.”

 

My eyes quickly opened when I heard that someone called my name again. I was taken a back for a bit after I realized that pairs of eyes staring back at me.

 

“Huh? W-wait! Y-You are awake?!” I kept blinking my eyes while staring at the person who lay down on the same bed these several months.

 

She slowly raised her hand towards me and caressed my face, “H-Hi you..”

 

“Taeyeon!!!! You are awake!!” I quickly got up from the chair and hugged her.

 

She coughed several times while mumbling, “It’s t-too t-tight. I can’t b-breath.”

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” I pulled myself away from her and I didn’t know that tears started to fall down my cheek.

 

“W-why did you cry?” she asked me worried as she tried to reach my face again.

 

“I’m happy!” I paused and grabbed her hand with both of my hands, “You finally awake after a long coma!! I was so scared! Do you know that?!”

 

She chuckled while staring deeply into my eyes, “How long was I in coma?”

 

Her voice sounded hoarse and weak because this is the first time she talked after 7 months. I smiled while staring back at her for a moment because I was so happy.

 

“7 months.” I answered as I squeezed her hands.

 

“7 months? It felt like yesterday.” She replied while staring at the ceiling.

 

“It felt like 2 years for me.” I mumbled, “I will call the doctor first.”

 

She nodded her head and closed her eyes. I went to the nurse and told them that Taeyeon woke up already. The doctors and nurse quickly went to her room to check on her. They told me to wait outside so I sat down on nearby chair and called Taec from my phone.

 

“Taec..”

 

 

“I have a good news!!”

 

 

“Taeyeon woke up!!!!! Finally!!”

 

I squealed on the phone and the nurse quickly shushed me because I was being too noisy. I apologized and talked quietly while calming my racing heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter