Chap 15

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HELLOOO EVERYONEEE, i'm feeling good mood so i'm updating again now. XD here's for you guys and thanks for commenting! i really love and enjoy reading your comments guys... Seriously thank you guys! stay healthy everyone... 

Taeyeon POV

 

I woke up with a strong headache. I wiped my eyes with my hand and looked around, trying to see where I woke up. I was taken aback and dumbfounded after I realized that I woke up in my bed, at my house that Jessica and I lived in.

 

After the fight with Jessica last night, I was frustrated and I needed to blow some steam off so I went to the club, got drunk, I brought a girl home with me. I also slept with her too. Stupidly, I wanted to bring the girl to my apartment but I was too drunk and my body and mind didn’t synchronize last night. So I actually took her back to my house. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. Why on earth did I do that?

 

Jessica slept at Taec’s place last night so she obviously didn’t know about this. But then, I also didn’t know what time she would come back. The girl that I slept with already left the house before I woke up but there was still a slight chance that they might cross each other on the way out.

 

I sighed loudly after the idea of them seeing each other came into my head, stressing me out. How can I win her back again if she found out what I did?

 

I tried to wake up and a strong headache kicked in. I grabbed my head with my hand and tried to sit properly first. I looked around and I saw my clothes lying on the floor and the room was so messy. I was pretty sure it wasn’t this messy before I brought the girl with me.

 

I closed my eyes trying to ease the pain and then last night scene came into my head. I had a very good last night and it clearly put a smile on my face. I chuckled while thinking about all of the moans, groans, pleads, and all the crazy things we did last night.

 

But then the smile on my face quickly disappeared after remembering about Jessica and Taec. Thinking about them just made my heart broken again. I remembered how much Jessica cried just because I got into an accident and she kept blaming herself for it but then again, she still loved me very much back then.

 

Things completely turned around after I woke up from the coma. I clearly didn’t expect that her feeling would change after I woke up. Who would have thought that she decided to be with Taec after I woke up? I knew that we divorced but I thought I would still have the chance. The idea made me frustrated even more.

 

Jessica and I also had a fight last night because she chose Taec over me but I couldn’t blame her. They are together anyway so of course anyone would choose their partner over their ex. I wasn’t a good person too in the first place so of course if I was in her position then I would choose Taec over me.

 

I grabbed my pillow then buried my face and shouted as hard as I could, while trying to reduce the sound with the pillow. I was mad, I was jealous, I was disappointed, and I was sad. Clearly it made my heart broken to pieces. I sighed loudly after realizing that she belongs to someone else now.

 

I got up from my bed, put my shirt on slowly because I was still in pain due to the strong headache then I walked out of my room before heading towards the living room slowly. I needed to find a medicine for my headache. I walked slowly while holding my head because it was so painful. I finally arrived at my living room and started searching for the medicine inside the cabinet.

 

“Are you okay?” Jessica showed up behind me but I just nodded my head and continued looking for the medicine.

 

“What are you searching? Let me help.” She insisted and I glanced at her to see her face. I stopped moving after I saw that she was worried about me, it was visible in her face.

 

“I can do it myself.” I told her coldly after I remembered that she chose Taec over me. I turned around again and continued searching for the medicine.

 

“Let me help.” She grabbed my hand while pleading.

 

I pulled my hand away from her and continued searching for the medicine, “I can do it myself.”

 

“Taeyeon-ah..” she begged me and I stopped moving for a second.

 

I looked at her for a moment then looked away, “You chose him over me. I don’t need your help.”

 

“I’m sorry.” she apologized.

 

“It’s not your fault.” I shook my head, “I would choose him over myself too after what I did to you.”

 

We both didn’t say anything and I noticed that Jessica kept staring at me. I guess she didn’t meet the girl that I brought home last night because if she saw her, she wouldn’t be this worried towards me.

 

“Just go away. I don’t need your help.” I told her but the moment I finished talking, the strong headache kicked in.

 

I quickly closed my eyes and groaned in pain while trying to hold it in. I grabbed my head with my free hand because my other hand was holding on the cabinet, supporting my body.

 

Jessica quickly grabbed my hand and she dragged me towards the sofa and told me to sit down, “Sit here. I will find it for you.”

 

Jessica didn’t ask about the medicine that I was looking for anymore because she knew it after I started holding my head. She left for several minutes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter