Chap 10

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone!! HAPPY NEW YEAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!! hehehe so this is an update from me.. i hope you guys enjoy it ^^

Taeyeon POV

 

I woke up in the morning and stretch my body. I fell a sleep last night thinking about the things that I clearly saw when I was in coma. I felt sad about it because the people that I thought was good to me actually just took me for granted while the person that I treated so badly, actually the one kept praying for me. I regret everything that I had done to her. So I wanted to shower her with all the love that I have and everything that money can buy.

 

But one thing that kept bothering my mind. Did she really give up? Because the last time I tried to hug her, she moved away too.

 

I took a deep breath and looked around before getting up from my bed. I didn’t find Jessica sleeping beside me and I don’t know why but my heart felt empty because of it. I didn’t want to think about it but I was feeling bothered by it.

 

I wanted to be with Jessica but do I still have the chance? What should I do? How can I make it right?

 

I sighed loudly because thinking about it out me in a lot of stress. I didn’t realize that my nose was bleeding until I looked at myself from the mirror. I quickly grabbed a tissue and then wiped the blood before pinching my nose to stop the bleeding. I waited for a while until my nose stopped bleeding then I walked out of my room and headed to the living room downstairs. I continued walking and I didn’t realize that Jessica was in the living room until she started talking to me.

 

“Good morning.” Jessica greeted me, breaking my thought.

 

I smiled as I approached her then kissed her on her cheek, “Good morning.”

 

Jessica looked pretty with her hair tied back in ponytails and she looked happier than the last time I saw her. She was still skinny but her face looked brighter than before and her face also becoming more brighter the longer I looked at her. I really couldn’t stop staring at her.

 

“Are you feeling okay?” she asked me, stopping me from admiring her more.

 

“Huh? Why would I not be okay?” I asked her back, confused.

 

She looked at me with her eyebrows knitted together, “You still in recovery right? And you were staring at me.”

 

“Oh.. Yes.” I nodded my head and she smiled at me before heading towards the kitchen and started preparing a breakfast.

 

“Uhh.. I’m hungry.” I mumbled and Jessica glanced at me.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” she called my name and I nodded my head.


“Is it okay if I start dating?”

 

I flinched a little after hearing her question so I looked at her while frowning, “What?”

 

“Is it okay if I start dating Taec?” she repeated her sentence, making it clearer.

 

I frowned while looking at her then shook my head, “No you can’t. I won’t approve it.”

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” she called my name but she didn’t say anything else.

 

“I said I won’t approve it.” I repeated my words sternly.

 

I could feel my blood started to boil because I was jealous and angry. What kind of nonsense is this? What the hell?

 

She belongs to me.

 

“Why?” she asked me, confused and disappointed.

 

“Just no. I won’t approve it. That’s final!” I shook my head again and started walking away from her, towards the dining table.

 

“You used to ask me the reason why I didn’t want with Taec and you always tell me to be with him instead. So why did you change your mind now?” asked Jessica as she kept pressing my weak spot.

 

“I said no! You can’t be with him.” I repeated again, about to lose my temper.

 

“Why?” she continued pressing the issue and I finally lost my temper.

 

“Because I want to be with you!” I snapped angrily.

 

I sat down on the dining chair and I could see that Jessica was shocked after hearing my answer because it was clearly visible all over her face. She didn’t say anything after that so with that we both didn’t say anything for a while and Jessica diverted her eyes towards the breakfast again. I only glanced at her once in a while but the latter didn’t even move an inch, her hand froze on top of the sandwich and she was staring at it blankly, like she was processing everything in her head.

 

She shook her head and glanced at me from the corner of her eyes, “Do you want a sandwich?”

 

“I’m not hungry anymore.” I replied, still feeling all the anger inside me.

 

Jessica sighed loudly before preparing the breakfast again. After several minutes, Jessica put the plate down and sat down in front of me. She still made the sandwich for me anyway.

 

“I don’t want it. You can have it.” I said while pushing the plate away from me.

 

I was still feeling so furious after hearing her question. I got up from my seat to grab a glass of water then walked back to the dining table. I held my glass in my hand as I watched her slowly finishing her food.

 

“You need to eat a breakfast.” she mumbled without looking.

 

I ignored her then my eyes traveled down towards her hand as she was holding her sandwich. I looked at her finger and she didn’t wear any ring on her finger anymore. I feel so disappointed, anger, and sadness all together after seeing it.

 

Did she move on? Was I too late?

 

“Jessica.” I called her name once she finished eating.

 

She looked up from her plate and stared at me, “Yes?”

 

“You didn’t sleep in my room last night?” I asked her, trying to confirm my thought.

 

“I didn’t.” she shook her head, “I thought you want me to sleep in another room.”

 

“You can sleep with me.” I mumbled and looked away.

 

“I think it’s better if we sleep in separate room.” she replied carefully.

 

I didn’t say anything and I only looked down while thinking the reason she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter