Chap 1

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First chap guys. i hope you guys enjoy it.. ^^ thanks for subscribing and don't forget to vote and post comments.. 

Taeyeon POV

 

I woke up when I heard birds chirping outside the window signaling that it was morning already. I glance at my right side and I saw a sleeping figure beside me with her hands wrapped around my waist. I peeked under the blanket and I wasn’t surprise knowing that I was but so did the girl next to me.

 

A heavy headache just struck my head as I tried to remember what happened last night. I went to the club last night and I remembered I drank a lot of alcohol. I did remember talking to this girl but that’s all I could remember. I didn’t remember her name nor how did I get here in the first place.

 

I wiped my eyes and moved her hands away from my waist carefully before getting up from the bed slowly afraid to wake her up. I wrote her a note telling her that I was so happy for last night. I didn’t write my name or my number but I did say that I would call her again soon. But of course, that was a lie. I’d never call the girl that I’ve slept with, for personal reason and I didn’t want unnecessary problem.

 

I grabbed my belongings and walked out of her apartment. I went to the parking lot and looked around to find my car but I couldn’t find my car. I walked around for a bit then I grabbed my keys and pressed the button. I heard a beep sound from my car the moment I pressed my car keys.

 

I smiled a little before turning my head to the sound and spotted my white Lamborghini not to far from where I was standing. I got into my car and drove back to my house hurriedly.

 

~~0~~

 

I finally arrived in front of my house. The big house that I bought with my own money where Jessica and I live together. It was two stories house surrounded by trees and we had a huge parking area in front of the house. I chose brown and white color for my house with a minimalist structure because I prefer my house to be simple but fancy at the same time.

 

The house filled with three bedrooms with three bathrooms inside the house, huge living room, huge kitchen area, a medium size home theater, gym area, also swimming pool at the back of the house, and a place for barbequing. I felt so proud when I bought this house at such a young age. I’m proud that I can be categorized as a successful young woman.

 

Both of my parents died when I was a child because of train crash and they left me with quite a lot of money. My parents were rich so quarter of my wealth came from them but instead of wasting it like a spoiled child, I chose to work from early age, building my empire from the bottom so I could increase my wealth to where I am now.

 

I pressed the remote and the auto gate opened. I stomped on the gas and parked my car near the main door. I opened the cupboard and took my wedding ring out before sliding it on my wedding finger.

 

I looked at the rear mirror and tidied my clothes before getting out of my car and walked into my house.

 

“Oh you are home. I thought you didn’t come home?” said Jessica once she saw me at the kitchen area, searching for a bottle of water.

 

“Yeah..” I nodded my head while drinking water from the bottle, “I slept at my friend’s house last night.”

 

She smiled faintly but didn’t say anything.

 

Jessica is my wife and we’ve been married for almost five years. Our relationship wasn’t like this the first two years of our marriage but then things happened and I just don’t know what happened to us or more likely I don’t know what happen to me. The feeling isn’t there anymore and no matter how much I tried to get it back, it was lost and gone. The spark between us wasn’t there anymore. It felt like my heart became cold and I don’t feel the love for her anymore.

 

I did mention about divorcement to Jessica several times because I didn’t want to hurt the latter but she strongly refused it. After she cried so hard the last time we talked about it, I promised not to talk about it anymore.

 

I had been sleeping around behind her back ever since, partying like there is no tomorrow, wasting money, rarely came home, and I often lied to her saying that I slept at my friend’s house when the truth is that I slept at stranger’s house.

 

Jessica was always there, waiting patiently for me to come home. She would never argue about it, she would never ask about it, and she would never push the button even though I know that she knew everything. I always wonder why did she bother to feel all this painful feeling and just it in.

 

“Umm.. Did you just get up?” I asked her, starting another conversation.

 

She nodded her head while tying her hair up into a bun, “Have you had breakfast?”

 

I shook my head and walked towards the counter and leaned over, “No. I was just arrived not long ago.”

 

“I’m going to cook a sandwich. Do you want some?” she ignored my answer and asked me instead as she walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter