Chapter 12

Your Choice

They were at Zwei’s sanctuary as it was Czarina wanted and of course Zwei agreed immediately. Both were by the falls, Czarina’s head leaning on Zwei’s shoulders as her hands were on the girl leaning on her. “I was waiting, you know?” Czarina murmured but Zwei was thinking as she played with Czarina’s hands.

 

“I know” Zwei simply answered.

 

Czarina raised her head pouting. “Then why didn’t you call?”

 

Zwei looked at her eyes cannot be seen from chuckling at how cute Czarina was. She then hummed before she leaned in and gave Czarina a peck that made Czarina a blinking mess afterwards. “That’s why” Zwei then said pertaining how she could be a mess if she ever did.

 

Czarina hid her heart fluttering feeling by rolling her eyes and clearing . Zwei removed her glasses then stared at them. “Actually, I didn’t know if I was allowed to do so. Dad sent me away for a reason. I don’t agree at my dad most of the time but I thought it was only right that I should be away the moment that happened. I also thought so, remember?” pertaining how she left early that night. Czarina just stared at how Zwei’s just opening up telling her what she really thought rather than her keeping what’s on her mind. Zwei looked at her as she put on her glasses, “I never thought I’d need to clear up my mind before I’d consider what I’d do” she said then smiled at herself and sighed surely not expecting herself to be like that also. “But, no matter what I’d do I don’t think I’d have be any clear at the moment.” She chuckled to herself, “How could I do that when everytime I’d have to think of something. You’d just pop up then I’d just distracted all of a sudden and poof everything I had in mind became you”

 

Czarina just keeping all of her feelings to herself since Zwei’s words just making her combust. Zwei’s not even having second thoughts telling those words she would have found cheesy months ago. “I think Dad knew though”

 

“Us dating?” Czarina asked.

 

“No” replied Zwei making Czarina confused. “Me, having feelings for you way before anyone else even knew” she said that made Czarina stare at her like she’s heard a lie or something. Zwei chuckled. She then made a gesture opening an umbrella but of course Czarina wouldn’t have understood that at the moment.

 

“I’m not following, Uriel” Czarina looking all confused.

 

But before Zwei could explain, she pointed out something. “Are you purposely calling me my second name or something?” she’s actually being playful right now that makes Czarina feel a lot at once again.

 

“What?” Czarina simply replied.

 

Zwei scrunched her nose. “I mean. Didn’t it ever come to you that you calling me with my second name will make me feel jittery or something?” she asked.

 

Czarina was dumbfounded. She made a face at Zwei because of what she just heard. “Can someone please bring back my Uriel” it was meant seriously though but Zwei had to act like she heart attack or something and so Czarina playfully slapped her shoulder.

 

Both of them then stared at each other and a moment after burst out laughing. “January 29, 2002” Zwei then muttered. “it’s the first time I met you” she further said. “Does it ring a bell?” she asked but Czarina still looked confused not for long until it slowly dawned to her.

 

“You’re the one who lent me the umbrella” she said as if she was telling to herself. Zwei just wiggled her eyebrows at her not planning to make the atmosphere heavy or something. She’s fine the way it is now.

 

“Not once, not twice, well thrice until that day I decided to interact with you after years again” Zwei clarified. And then as if like realizing something but before she could open Zwei already knew what she’s gonna say. “Yup, I liked you since then. Don’t ask me how or why. I don’t command my mind to make me feel things okay” she said simply.

 

Czarina didn’t really know what to feel that’s why she’s just blinking at Zwei, opening and again closing since she didn’t know what to say. “Then why didn’t you tell me that when I asked for your phone password?” now Czarina had something to ask remembering the time Zwei asked her to open her phone.

 

Zwei thought about it. “Well, first of all you didn’t ask and lastly It wasn’t even right to talk about that at that moment. Riley was there, why would I talk about it. No way” she said not liking the idea. That was the time when Riley treated them for lunch. “Well she already knew about it at that moment but still I don’t really like it when she has the upper hand. I will never handle that---” she added now looking like a whining kid and so Czarina took out her phone and took a photo again at that moment. “--- well gee thanks for taking another photo of me” she then brought out a forced smile that Czarina had to slide her palm on her face because of how she looked like. 

 

 “Let me tell you something about the phone password” said Zwei.

 

“Isn’t January 29, 2002 the story about that?” Czarina asked.

 

“There’s more” she said chuckling to herself and typed into her phone the number 1 2 9 0 2 and rotated it then showed it to Czarina.

 

“Huh?” said Czarina as she looked at it.

 

“You don’t see it?” Zwei asked.

 

“See wh--- Oh My GOD!” said Czarina as the numbers spelled out z o b e l. Czarina looked at Zwei whose cool about it not showing any embarrassment. “Were you that into me?” she asked innocently no intent of teasing but of course Zwei had to say something.

 

Zwei snorted, “As if you weren’t that all over me a moment ago” she murmured and so she received a slap on the shoulder.

 

“What the hell, Zwei Uriel Aragon?” Czarina said clearly not over about the phone password.

 

Zwei grinned, “I love you, hehe”

 

At that moment, surely Czarina knew she didn’t need to continue holding herself and threw herself on Zwei’s. Zwei smiled the moment their lips touched and kissed her back but she pulled away to say something.

 

“It’s raining” she said and so Czarina looked up and felt little droplets on her face. 

 

And as if on cue they looked at each other and smiled. 

 

 

 

Hello! I might drop short updates like this everytime I have time. 

Peace! 

Merry Christmas pipol! :)