Kiss

Steal Your Heart

SHIN HOSEOK's POV
Today is my aunt's birthday. My mom baked a cake for my aunt. It is very delicious! I want to give at least 3 slices of this cake to JeongMi.

"Mom! Can you give me at least 3 slices of the cake?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Why three? You've eaten already, right?" She asked and sat on the chair.

"I know I've eaten already. I mean, I'm going to give it to JeongMi."

"Why?"

"Because I want her to taste of what you just baked." I smiled.

"Okay then."

"Thank you, mom." Then I sliced 3 for JeongMi.

I decided to go to their house and give this. I hope she'll like it.

When I already arrived at her house, I knocked on the door and it was opened by her mom.

"Good morning, Mrs. Yoon! Is JeongMi there?" I asked politely.

"I'm sorry, Wonho. She's not here but she'll be back tomorrow morning."

"Why? Where is she right now?" I asked curiously.

"She's at Hyungwon's house. She's currently staying there and will be back tomorrow."

WHAT?! HE'S AT HYUNGWON'S HOUSE?! WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE?!

"When did she leave?"

"Just yesterday. Why? Are you going to do something important with her?"

"Nothing, Mrs. Yoon. I just want to give something to her." I smiled.

"Why don't you go at Hyungwon's place and give it to her there?"

"No, Mrs. Yoon! It's okay. I'm just going to leave it here and give it to her when she comes back."

"Okay, sure!" She said then I gave the container with 3 slices of cake inside to her.

"By the way, what's in this?" She asked, referring what's inside the container.

"It is a cake made by my mom because it is my aunt's birthday today." I said.

"Oh. Thank you, Wonho!" Mrs. Yoon said then she closed the door

I was deciding if I'm going to visit JeongMi at Hyungwon's house or not but I already thought of my final decision. I'm just going to the park instead of going at Hyungwon's place.

When I already arrived at the park, I just sat on the bench and sighed. I got jealous and I felt pain when Mrs. Yoon said that JeongMi is at Hyungwon's house. I don't know what I feel but I think I really love her now. This sounds really crazy! Seriously.

I was looking around when I heard two persons talking to each other loudly. I turned around and saw Hyungwon and JeongMi eating ice cream. It looks like they're quarreling about the ice cream. It looks like Hyungwon wants to taste JeongMi's ice cream but JeongMi doesn't want to, while Hyungwon's arm on her shoulders. I was just surprised! I didn't expect that I'm going to meet them here.

When JeongMi's eyes landed on me, I suddenly turned around pretending that I didn't see them.

"Isn't that Hoseok?" I heard her said, mentioning my real name.

I didn't respond when I heard that. I just sat still on the bench and lowered my head.

"Really, Yoon JeongMi! How he could be here? He must be at your coffee shop right now, working there." I heard Hyungwon said.

"Oh, maybe he is." I heard JeongMi chuckled a little. Then, I went back looking at them. "Let's go to that swing!" She said cutely while pointing on the swing.

Her cute voice. I really miss it! I really miss all the times we've gone together. This park is really unforgettable to me because JeongMi and I met here and started to become friends.

"Stop it, JeongMi. It's so childish!" I heard Hyungwon said.

"I hate you! All what I suggest is childish for you." I saw her pouted. Those cute lips.

I should leave. I don't want to see all sweet things that they're going to do even though they're not a real couple. They're just best friends, Shin Hoseok!

I stood up and left the park quietly. I just went back to my home and decided to rest.

 

Monday, Lunch time.
"Wonho-yaaah!" JeongMi said cutely as she went to Wonho.

"Yes, JeongMi? You're so happy. Is there something happened?"

"Nothing much. I just want to say thank you for the cake that you gave."

"Oh. That... It's nothing but you're welcome, Jeongie." Wonho chuckled.

"By the way, I'm sorry I was not home that time. I didn't receive it by my myself." JeongMi said.

"It's not a big deal, JeongMi." Wonho smiled. "Where were you that time?" He asked, even though he knew it already. He just wants to know if JeongMi will say the truth.

"Uhm. I was at our school's library. I searched for something." JeongMi lied.

"Oh... Really? I think you really had fun." Wonho sighed.

"Huh? Had fun for what?" JeongMi asked curiously.

"Oh! It's nothing. Sorry." Wonho bowed his head a little. "I'm going to the cafeteria now. You should eat your lunch too."

"Don't worry. I'm going to have my lunch, too. I'm just waiting for someone."

"Hyungwon, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Well. Besides me, he's just the close friend that you have here."

"Oh, yes." JeongMi chuckled.

"I'm going now. Make sure you'll eat well." Wonho said and left

 

Dismiss time...
"Let's go to the Lotte World!" JeongMi said, while on the way home with Hyungwon..

"You crazy! I don't have money right now. Let's go there next time."

"I'm just saying that I want to go there." JeongMi pouted.

After that, they're just silent until they reached JeongMi's house.

"Thanks, Hyungwon! You should go home now. Let's just meet tomorrow again." JeongMi said and smiled. She was about to open her house's gate when Hyungwon suddenly pulled her and kissed her on the lips. JeongMi's eyes widened and felt that she can't move all of a sudden.

Hyungwon slowly ended their kiss and looked at JeongMi's cute shocked face. He pinched JeongMi's cheek and said, "Get in your house now."

"Oh! Yeah... I-I should... Bye!" JeongMi said and went inside her house.

"Oh, you're here. How's school today?" Mrs. Yoon asked her daughter whose mind is still at her kiss with Hyungwon.

"Hey JeongMi..." Mrs. Yoon called again as she stood in front of her daughter.

"Hey JeongMi! Is there a problem?" Mrs. Yoon asked again while waving her hands in front of JeongMi's face.

"Oh! Mom... I'm sorry. I just.. I'm just thinking about something but don't worry everything's fine." JeongMi smiled.

"Is that so? Okay then, go to your room now and rest." Mrs. Yoon said then JeongMi went to her room and organized her things.

After organizing her things, she flopped down on her bed and remembered what just happened earlier to her with Hyungwon.

"Did he really kiss me?" JeongMi thought and touched her lips

She remembered how Hyungwon pulled her and pinched her cheeks cutely.

"He really did, didn't he?" She asked herself once again.

"Aigoo! Really? I'm going crazy! Why did he do that?"

"Why did he really do that?"

"What's with him?"

JeongMi kept asking herself until she felt that her cheeks started heating up.

"Yoon JeongMi! Why are you blushing? You better shut up. Don't think anything more than you thought." She said while rolling on her bed then she heard her mom knocked on the door and asked, "JeongMi, are you okay?"

"Huh? Yes, mom. I'm okay. I'm going to sleep now! Good night." Then she buried her head under her pillow.