Don't Want You to Get Hurt

Steal Your Heart

Break time...
Hyungwon went to the comfort room for awhile, while the others are at the canteen. Now, JeongMi is alone inside the classroom with her other classmates.

Suddenly, two boys and one girl slammed the door and came inside the classroom. They stood infront of JeongMi, then the girl with a long black hair named Im Nayeon said, "You must be the new student." Her arms crossed on her chest.

JeongMi just nodded and said, "Yes, why?"

The three persons didn't say anything after JeongMi answered. They went closer to JeongMi and Nayeon suddenly gripped JeongMi's wrist. Her sharp nails digging on JeongMi's skin.

"Ahh.. Aw. Who the hell are you? What are you doing?"

"Don't worry. We're your classmates, too. We're not going to hurt you." Nayeon said as she gripped JeongMi's wrist tighter and twisted it a bit.

"B-but you're already hurting me! Let me go." JeongMi said angrily while trying to let go of Nayeon's tight grip.

"LET GO OF HER!" Someone shouted from the back. They looked at who was it, it's Hyungwon.

"Oh! There you are Chae Hyungwon. Are you JeongMi's super hero?" Nayeon said as her friends, Hanbin and Jiwon chuckled.

"Can you just stop, Nayeon?" Hyungwon asked annoyingly as he stood beside JeongMi.

"Why do you want us to stop?" Nayeon asked and raised her right eyebrow.

"Why do you keep bullying or hurting new students for no reason?" Hyungwon asked.

"Why do you care?! It's none of your business." Nayeon's friend, Jiwon answered.

"Are you going to let go of her or I will tell you to our class adviser?" Hyungwon asked as he grabbed the collar of Nayeon's uniform

Nayeon didn't answer anything. She just let go of JeongMi and looked at her from head to toe and rolled her eyes before leaving with Jiwon and Hanbin.

"What else did they do to you?" Hyungwon asked worriedly

"Nothing. She just twisted my wrist. It really hurts! Her nails are too sharp. My skin almost bled. Who the hell are they?" JeongMi said while touching her wrist in pain.

"The girl who gripped your wrist is Nayeon. The two boys are Hanbin and Jiwon."

"Oh... Why did they do that to me?" JeongMi pouted.

"They always do that to the new students. They like bullying or hurting new students! I really don't know why."

"Did they... hurt you too before?" JeongMi asked.

"Yes. That was also my first day here. When I was on my way home, they followed me and hurt me." Hyungwon said and sighed.

"Why the teachers don't kick them out?"

"I don't know. Sometimes, teachers here are really stupid." JeongMi just chuckled on what Hyungwon said

"Hey JeongMi! Have you eaten?" Changkyun asked when he just came in the classroom

"No, thanks. I'm not hungry." JeongMi answered then Changkyun saw JeongMi's reddened wrist.

"Oh! What happened on your wrist?" Changkyun asked as he pointed on JeongMi's wrist

"Uhm.. Bec-"

"Nayeon did it." Hyungwon interrupted JeongMi.

"Really? What the hell?! It looks like she's not going to stop." Changkyun said annoyingly.

"Don't ever think of that. She'll never change!" Hyungwon said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh! By the way, my name is Im Changkyun." He said, trying to change the bad mood of the two especially Hyungwon.

"Ahh. Okay, Changkyun!" JeongMi smiled.

 

After classes...
Mrs. Chae told Hyungwon to go home immediately because they need to go somewhere urgently. So, Hyungwon told JeongMi to take care when she get home because she's alone.

While JeongMi is on her way home, she felt somebody's following her. She suddenly remembered Hyungwon's first day in school. So, she decided to walk faster. But the people who are following her ran and blocked her way.

"You again?" JeongMi said annoyingly.

"Yes. Why?" Nayeon asked as she raised her right eyebrow.

"Can you just leave me alone? I didn't do anything bad to you. Please don't hurt me!" JeongMi begged.

"I said we just want to be friends with you. We're not going to hurt you." Nayeon said playfully while coming closer to JeongMi but JeongMi is moving backwards.

"Please just leave." JeongMi begged again while she's getting her phone secretly from her pocket. Planning to call Hyungwon but Nayeon's friend, Hanbin saw her.

"Look, Nayeon! I think she's going to call someone and ask for a help." Hanbin said.

"No, you can't! Yoon JeongMi-ssi!" Nayeon said as she grabbed JeongMi's hand and gets her phone then she threw it on the ground

"How dare you?!" JeongMi said then she slapped Nayeon's face and tried to leave but Jiwon caught her quickly and punched her on the face which made JeongMi fell on the ground.

"STOP!" JeongMi screamed.

"We're not going to stop! How dare you to hurt our friend?!" Jiwon said and kicked JeongMi's knee.

"How dare you to slap my beautiful face?!" Nayeon said while touching her face. "Go hurt her as long as you want!" She told Hanbin and Jiwon then they did what she has told to them.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU ALL DOING?!"