First Time

Steal Your Heart

Hyungwon called JeongMi to order something.

"Hello, sir? What can I get for you?" JeongMi asked.

"Can you please give one strawberry cheesecake for me? I heard that is the best seller here." Hyungwon said and JeongMi jot down on the paper his order.

"I finally knew your full name." Hyungwon thought.

"is that all, sir?" JeongMi asked politely. Hyungwon just nodded as his response.

JeongMi then left Hyungwon's table and proceeded to the counter to get Hyungwon's order.

After a few minutes, Hyungwon's order came.

"Thanks, Yoon JeongMi!" Hyungwon smiled widely.

"How'd you know my name?" JeongMi asked curiously.

"Your nameplate..." Hyungwon said as he pointed at JeongMi's nameplate.

"Oh..." She chuckled shyly. "Well, uhm, I hope you enjoy our food here."

"Sure. Thanks!" Hyungwon said JeongMi just bowed before she left.

JeongMi went to the comfort room quickly to see her appearance if it is okay because she felt so different.

"Omo! Why am I blushing? Ya! Yoon JeongMi! Don't tell me you already fell in love with that guy!" JeongMi said to herself then she felt her heart beating so fast.

"Huh? What's this? Yaaa! Why are you beating like this? Stop!"

"But that guy... He is handsome. I hope he will not stop going here." She mumbled and smiled then she suddenly slapped her face. "Ya! Yoon JeonMi! Are you really out of yourself? That guy is taken. He's ta-" She tilts her head and thought something. "Wait. He's not taken, is he? I've even never seen him brought a girl here."

Then the 3rd cubicle's door opened. JeongMi shocked. She thought there is no one inside the workers' comfort room except her. Yes, male and female workers' comfort room is only one.

"Wonho?!" JeongMi gulped. "I... I thought you're working.."

"Yes, I am. I just changed my shirt. How about you? Why are you talking to yourself?" Wonho chuckled

"Y-ya! It's nothing. Forget all what you just heard." JeongMi bit her lower lip in nervousness.

"Okay but before I get back to work, I just want to ask something."

"Go ask me."

"Do you like that guy over there?"

"Wai-What?! Ah! No, I don't. He's a stranger, why would I like him?" JeongMi pouted.

"Ugh. Don't pout! I might kiss those lips."  Wonho thought

"Alright. Okay! Nevermind. Let's get back to work." Wonho said and smiled then left the comfort room.

"Aigoo! I hope Wonho will forget all what he just heard from me earlier." JeongMi mumbled.

When JeongMi came out from the comfort room, she already noticed that the guy is nowhere to be seen. JeongMi pouted. She was about to ask that guy's name but he already left.

Wonho is cleaning the place where that guy just sat then he noticed a folded pink paper under the table. He picked it up and read it.

 

Tomorrow, 3pm
Infront of the Stardust Academy
To: JeongMi
From: CHW

 

"CHW... Chae Hyungwon!" Wonho mumbled.

"What's that?" JeongMi asked as she stood beside Wonho.

"Uh-Oh! A letter. I think it's for you." Wonho said as he gave the pink paper to JeongMi.

"From CHW?" JeongMi asked. "Who's this?"

"Well... Who else? The guy who just sat here, Chae Hyungwon!" Wonho answered.

"Omo! Chae Hyungwon? Is that his real name?" JeongMi asked.

"Yes."

"How'd you know him?" JeongMi asked curiously.

"We're classmates."

"Really? That's why he's always here because his classmate works here." JeongMi smiled.

"No. I don't think it's because of me. It's because of you!"

"Why me?"

Wonho just chuckled at her cuteness and left.

"Hyungwon... Chae Hyungwon." JeongMi mumbled.

 

Next day... 
JeongMi came infront of the Stardust Academy at 02:30PM. Even though Hyungwon said on the letter was 3PM. She doesn't know why she came early. Maybe because she's excited to meet Hyungwon?

JeongMi just wear a pink sweater and white shorts. And she just bound her brown hair in a white pony tail.

While waiting, JeongMi looks at the school, Stardust Academy and mumbled, "This must be his school." Then her phone vibrated. She took it from her pocket and saw one message from an unknown number.

 

I'm here...
          -Hyungwon

 

How did he get my number? Maybe he got it from Wonho.

After reading the message, she looked up and saw Hyungwon who is wearing a simple black pants and a blue and white stripes sweatshirt, standing handsomely infront of her.

"Hyungwon-ah!"

Hyungwon just smiled and went closer to JeongMi.

"What time did you come here?" Hyungwon asked.

"02:30PM." JeongMi answered shyly. She's a bit awkward because this is just their first time to be together.

"You waited for me in 30 minutes. You must be tired. Let's go to the park and sit there for awhile."

"No, it's okay. We can go anywhere now." JeongMi showed her angelic smile. Hyungwon blushed a bit.

"By the way, you study here?" JeongMi asked as she pointed at the school behind them.

"Yeah. How about you? Where are you studying?"

"Honestly, I'm going to start my first day here by next week."

"Really? Sounds good! We'll become classmates." Hyungwon smiled and JeongMi just nodded.

"So... Where are we going now?" JeongMi asked curiously.

"Uhm. Let's go to our restaurant." Hyungwon said.

"You own a restaurant?!"

"Not me but my family." Hyungwon chuckled. "Let's go there and I'm going to introduce you to my mom." He smiled.

"Okay..." JeongMi said awkwardly.

"Don't be shy when you're with me. Starting from now, we're friends. Okay?" Hyungwon smiled and patted JeongMi's shoulder. She just nodded.

"Let's go."