Sleep Over

Steal Your Heart

Two months have passed, JeongMi and Hyungwon's friendship developed. JeongMi accepted Hyungwon's favor to call him 'beautiful' as her nickname.

While Wonho always getting jealous because he is JeongMi's childhood friend but felt betrayed since when JeongMi became closer to Hyungwon. She has no time for Wonho anymore. If she will have, she's just takes a little time for him which it hurts to Wonho so much.

Hyungwon started to work at AREUM coffee shop but every Mondays to Wednesdays only. JeongMi can feel that Wonho has feelings for her and she can also feel that Hyungwon has feelings for her too. She can say that it is true because Hyungwon and Wonho are both being too obvious to her.

Today is Friday. Their last subject is Math and their teacher dismissed them early.

"Hey beautiful!" Hyungwon called as he aooroached JeongMi and put his arm on her shoulder.

"What is it?" JeongMi, who just closed her bag's zipper, asked.

"Can I sleep over at your house?"

"Why?" JeongMi asked as she looked at Hyungwon.

"My mom will be out in three days for some work. So, I would like to stay at your house for awhile." Hyungwon explained.

"How about your restaurant?" JeongMi asked.

"My uncle and my aunt will be in charge there. Don't worry about it." Hyungwon said and smiled.

"Aigoo. Fine! How about your house? Who will be there?"

"No one. Don't worry. I'll just lock it. Everything will be safe."

"You can't do that! What if someone breaks in your house?" JeongMi asked worriedly.

"Why are you so worried? How about sleep over at my house?"

"Uhm. I'm going to tell my mom first." JeongMi said and can't help but blushed.

It's been awhile since she slept over in a guy's house. The last time she slept over was at Wonho's house but she was still a little kid that time.

"Sure. Let's go!"

 

At Yoon family's house...
"Mom! Can I sleep over at Hyungwon's place?" JeongMi asked her mom who is cooking at the kitchen.

"When will you go back?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

"Sunday morning."

"Sure, no problem! Just call me if you have a problem or if you need anything." Mrs. Yoon said as she pinched JeongMi's cheek.

"Okay, mom. I'm going to pack my things now." JeongMi said and her mom nodded.

 

At Chae's house...
"What should we eat for tonight?" JeongMi asked as she sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"There's no food left but I have ice cream here." Hyungwon said as he looked at what's inside his refrigerator.

"Let's eat it!" JeongMi said cutely.

Hyungwon got the ice cream and eat it with JeongMi in the living room. They eat the ice cream while talking about each other happily.
When the container is already empty, JeongMi asked, "It's empty. Where should I put this?"

"Just leave it there. I'll throw it later." Hyungwon said as he pointed on the table beside the sofa.

Then JeongMi put the empty container on the table beside the sofa and then went back to their topic.

"What's our topic again?" JeongMi asked.

"Uhm. I-" Hyungwon's words got cut off by JeongMi.

"Let's go watch a movie before we go to sleep." JeongMi suggested.

"Sure! But I only have horror movies."

JeongMi pouted. Hyungwon knows that JeongMi doesn't want horror movies.

"Then, let's just go to sleep." Hyungwon said and stood up.

"Sleep already? But it's only 09:45PM."

"What time do you want to sleep?"

"12AM." JeongMi laughed.

"Seriously, Yoon JeongMi?! Let's just go to bed and talk to each other until we both fall asleep."

"That's boring!" JeongMi sighed. "Fine! I changed my mind. Let's just go to sleep."

The two went to Hyungwon's room. JeongMi saw there's only one bed in the room.

"Where should I sleep? There's only one bed here." JeongMi said and looked at Hyungwon.

"You're going to sleep here in my room with me."

"Okay then, I'll sleep on the floor." JeongMi said and went inside Hyungwon's room.

"No, you can't sleep on the floor." Hyungwon said as he closed the door.

"Where do you want me to sleep? Can I use your parents' room? I'm going to sleep there." JeongMi said as she sat on the edge of Hyungwon's bed.

"You can't! It's locked."

"What the- Ugh! I'm just going to sleep in the living room." JeongMi was about to leave the room but Hyungwon grabbed her wrist quickly and said, "We're going to sleep on my bed."

"To-together? That'll be awkward, Hyungwon!" JeongMi said awkwardly.

"No, it's okay. Seriously! We're friends, right?" Hyungwon smiled.

"Fi... Fine. If that's what you want." JeongMi dropped her bag on the floor and lied on the bed.

"You're going to sleep now? I thought you want to sleep at 12AM." Hyungwon said. JeongMi looked at him and said, "I said I changed my mind! I'm going to sleep now. Good night, Chae Hyungwon!" Then JeongMi turned around, not facing Hyungwon and closed her eyes.

Hyungwon lied beside JeongMi carefully.

"Good night, beautiful!" Hyungwon mumbled.

Next day...
YOON JEONGMI's POV
I woke up first and saw Hyungwon is still sleeping. I looked at the wall clock in his room, it is only 06:30 in the morning. I don't know why I got woke up early.

Since it's still early, I decided to stay on the bed and stare at Hyungwon's face for awhile. He's so handsome! I really don't know what I feel towards him. My feelings are confusing me. I think I already like him? or love him? I smiled as I stare at his face.

"Why are you smiling?" He suddenly asked. His eyes were still closed. I was shocked. I don't know that he's already awake too.

"No, I'm not smiling!" I lied.

"You think I'm fool?" He finally opened his eyes.

"No, you're smart." I chuckled.

"So, why are you smiling while staring at my face? Is there something on my face?" He asked. Our faces were really close to each other. It is really awkward! I can't move. I don't know why. Is it because I like being like this?

"There's nothing on your face." I answered honestly.

"Then, why are you smiling?" He asked again. He really wants to know what the reason is.

"Chae Hyungwon! Why are you so naughty?" I asked as I sat up. "We should have our breakfast now."

"I'll get up after 10 minutes."

"Then, I'll eat my breakfast first." I was about to get off of the bed but he suddenly pulled me. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!

I'm now on his top. I can feel his hot breath through my face. We're not even a couple. It is so awkward.

"Hyungwon-ah! Please let go of me. I think you're still at your dreamland." I said with a tone of getting mad.

"Uhm..?" He only said that. What the hell?!

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!" I yelled. He suddenly pushed me because he got startled by my yell. I fell on the floor.

"Awww..." I said while rubbing my

"Oh! I'm sorry, JeongMi." He apologized. Finally! He's full awake.

"It's okay. I'm going to the kitchen now." I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen alone.

 

CHAE HYUNGWON's POV
I got full awake because JeongMi yelled at me. I think she's really mad because of my damn weird and awkward actions towards her.

"Aish! I shouldn't have done that." I slapped my face.

She went to the kitchen now to have her breakfast. I really want to apologize for million times to her. It was really awkward! Oh my gosh, Chae Hyungwon! Please don't forget to control yourself. I know Yoon JeongMi is really so damn beautiful but I should know how to control my myself. Aigoo! I'm really going crazy about this.

I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast too. I saw JeongMi eating quietly in the kitchen. Then I sat on the chair in front of her. She's really quiet and she's not even looking at me. I think she really got mad at me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Hmmm?"

"I said I'm very sorry about wha-"

"It's okay. Forget about it."

"Are you mad?"

"No." She said with a black expression.

"Uhm. Let's go out later, can we?" I asked, trying to change the mood.

"Sure."