Her First Day in School

Steal Your Heart

Monday 05:53AM
JeongMi woke up because of her loud ringtone. She unlocked her phone and saw a one message from Hyungwon:

 

Good morning, beautiful! Wake up now. We need to go to school early.

It's too early. I'll get up after 10 minutes.

Don't be stubborn, beautiful. Get up now and better eat your breakfast.

Fine. I'll get up for you.

Good! By the way, can you give your address to me?

Why?

I want to pick you up and go to school together.

I don't want to and you don't have to pick me up. I can go to school by myself.

Fine. Just give me your address! Please?

JeongMi then gave the address to Hyungwon.

Thanks, JeongMi!

No problem.

After JeongMi replied, she sat up and yawned.
JeongMi is now alone at home because her mom went to the coffee shop early to clean and her dad left for his work in the office. She went to the kitchen to have her breakfast. It's so quiet inside their house because she's just the only one left at home.

 

06:40AM
JeongMi is already done taking a bath. She already finished organizing her things. When she just went out from her room, she heard the door bell rang.

She went to the door and opened it. She saw Hyungwon with his hands inside his pocket.

"Why are you here? I told you not to pick me up."

"I know but I want to go to school with you." Hyungwon answered as he went closer to JeongMi. She blushed a bit.

"I'm not a kid anymore to pick me up. I can go to school by myself."

"I know. Are you done? Let's go." Hyungwon said as he looked at his wrist watch. "We're getting late. We should go now!"

"Fine, let's go together." JeongMi sighed. Hyungwon just smiled at her cuteness. Hyungwon opened his car's door for JeongMi then she sat down beside the driver's seat.

 

While on the way to school...
"Why are you so nice to me?" JeongMi suddenly asked.

Because I like you.

"Because you're nice." Hyungwon answered simply.

"Any other reasons?"

"There are no other reasons." Hyungwon answered and chuckled a bit. "Don't be so curious about me. I'm not a bad person." JeongMi just chuckled on what Hyungwon said.

When they already arrived in the school, Stardust Academy, people are looking at them while they're walking on the hallway.

 

"Who's that girl?"

"Omo! Don't tell me she's Hyungwon's girlfriend."

"She's gorgeous!"

"She's a new student here, isn't she?"

JeongMi and Hyungwon heard the students are talking about them especially JeongMi.

 

Hyungwon chuckled at all what he just heard from the students, JeongMi saw him and said, "Why are you chuckling? There's nothing funny. I know they're talking about me."

"It's your fault. You're so gorgeous!" JeongMi just smiled on what Hyungwon said.

 

At the classroom...
"Good morning, Hyungwon and JeongMi!" Minhyuk greeted cheerfully.

"Who is she?" One of their classmates, Hanbin asked his friend.

"We will know." Hanbin's friend, Jiwon answered.

"Hello guys. Sorry, I'm kind of late. I just picked her up." Hyungwon said.

"So, you went to school together?" Kihyun asked.

"Yes, she gave her address to me." Hyungwon answered.

"Because he asked me to but I honestly don't want to give my address to him." JeongMi said.

"Why, JeongMi? I already told you that I'm not a bad person. You don't trust me?" Hyungwon pouted.

"No, it's not like that. You seem nice so I just gave it to you like that." JeongMi chuckled.

"He's very nice, JeongMi. Believe us!" Jooheon said.

Then the teacher came inside the classroom and greeted, "Good morning class!"

"Today, we have one transferee. Yoon JeongMi-ssi, please introduce yourself."

JeongMi stood up and introduced herself, "Hello everyone! My name is Yoon JeongMi. Nice to meet all of you!" She bowed

"Thank you, JeongMi-ssi! Welcome to Stardust Academy, we hope you'll enjoy your life as a student here." The teacher said. JeongMi just bowed and sat down on her seat beside Hyungwon.