Meeting His Friends

Steal Your Heart

At Chae's Restaurant...
"Oh. Hyungwon-ah! Where have you been?" Mrs. Chae asked as she went out from the kitchen.

"I just picked my friend up and I want you to know her." Hyungwon smiled as he kissed his mom's cheek.

"A friend? This must be your girlfriend, isn't she?" Mrs. Chae said with a tease as she pointed to JeongMi. Their cheeks suddenly started to heat up.

"Mom! I've told you already that I don't have a girlfriend and please don't misunderstand anything. She's just my friend." Hyungwon explained.

"What?! She's not your girlfriend?" Mrs. Chae said then she looked at JeongMi from head to toe. "Look how pretty she is! You deserve her."

"She's not my girlfriend, mom. And yeah, I know she's very beautiful but she deserves someone else who is better than me."

"Don't be so negative, son." Mrs. Chae frowned and sighed. "Alright! Forget that! So, I'll prepare special food for both of you. Please sit down and wait for it." Mrs. Chae said.

"Thanks, mom." Hyungwon said then they sat on their seat.

While waiting for the food to be served, Hyungwon and JeongMi are just talking about some random things like their lives, interests, family, favorites, and etc.

"Oh! By the way, why Wonho suddenly thought of working there in your family's coffee shop?" Hyungwon suddenly asked.

"He said he needs money that's why he gets a part time job." JeongMi explained.

"Okay... Any other reasons?"

"None. That's only the reason he said." JeongMi smiled then their food came, served by Hyungwon's mom.

"Thank you, Mrs. Chae!" JeongMi said politely.

"You're welcome. Enjoy your meal!" Mrs. Chae said while caressing JeongMi's hair. She just nodded with a smile..

While JeongMi and Hyungwon are eating, five boys entered the restaurant and shouted "Chae Hyungwon!" in unison.

The two persons who are eating looked at the five boys and the boys saw Hyungwon eating with a girl. "Ooh..." They said with a tease.

"Now I know why you're not replying on my messages." Changkyun said.

"Yeah. You didn't say anything that you have a date today." Kihyun teased.

"Since when did you get a girlfriend, Hyungwon? Why you didn't tell us?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ya! Are you all crazy? She is not my girlfriend." Hyungwon said then the five guys stood beside them.

"Really? How did you guys meet?" Jooheon asked.

"How long have you been in a relationship with her?" Hyunwoo asked.

"I said she's not my girlfriend! I just met her yesterday and we're just friends, okay?" Hyungwon said annoyingly.

"Stop, Hyungwon." JeongMi interrupted. "It's okay." She chuckled. "By the way, I would like to introduce myself. I am Yoon JeongMi, the daughter of the owner of AREUM Coffee shop." She bowed. "I repeat what Hyungwon said. Please don't misunderstand anything, we're just friends."

"Okay. Sorry..." The five guys said and bowed.

"So... What is the name of your school?" Minhyuk asked.

"Honestly, I'm going to start to go to school at Stardust Academy by next week." JeongMi answered.

"Oh, really? You will become our classmate!" Jooheon said.

"Yeah, I know. Hyungwon said that already."

"Since when you become friends with Hyungwon?" Changkyun asked.

"Yesterday but I always see him in our coffee shop. He's there every day after his classes." JeongMi explained.

"AREUM coffee shop, right?" Kihyun asked.

"Yes." JeongMi said.

"AREUM? Is there a boy named Shin Hoseok who is having his part-time job there?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Yes. Is he your classmate, too?" JeongMi asked.

"Yes." Hyunwoo answered.

"So... What brings you here?" Hyungwon suddenly asked the five boys.

"Nothing. We just want to visit you." Jooheon said.

"How are you guys doing?" Hyungwon asked randomly.

"We're all doing well." Changkyun said.

"So... We're going now. See you all on Monday!" Hyunwoo said while waving their hands before they leave.

"By the way, how's my mom's cook?" Hyungwon asked.

"It's delicious! I really like it." JeongMi said and smiled.