Boyfriend

Steal Your Heart

Today is Saturday. Hyungwon is very bored; he wants to go out so he asked JeongMi through message if she wants to go out, too.

Hey JeongMi! Are you busy?

No, why?

Let's go out!

Sure. Where?

Anywhere. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Let's have our lunch together!

Okay, Hyungwon. I'll just dress up!

Hyungwon just wore a black and white stripes sweatshirt and black pants, and dark blue converse as his shoes.

When he was done, he sent a message to JeongMi.

Wait for me. I'm going to pick you up.

Then he went to Yoon's house to pick JeongMi up.

Hyungwon knocked on the door, it opened by Mrs. Yoon. "What brings you here, Hyungwon?" Mrs. Yoon asked and smiled

"Good morning, Mrs. Yoon! I'm here to pick your daughter up." Hyungwon said politely

"Oh! You have an appointment with her today?"

"No, Mrs. Yoon. It's a date- I mean, we're just going out to have our lunch together." Hyungwon chuckled as he rubbed his nape.

"Is that so? Please come in and wait for JeongMi inside."

"Thanks, Mrs. Yoon!" Hyungwon bowed and went inside the house.

Hyungwon waited for JeongMi at the living room. When JeongMi already came out from her room, she went to the living room and saw Hyung sitting on the sofa.

They both widened their eyes because they didn't plan to wear the same outfit but they're wearing the same. JeongMi is also wearing black and white stripes sweatshirt but black skirt and their shoes are different.

"Oh! You didn't plan to wear the same outfit, did you?" Mrs. Yoon said

"No, mom. We didn't plan anything. I don't know he'll wear that, too." JeongMi said

"You two look like a couple. Can I take a photo of you?" Hyungwon and JeongMi just chuckled then Mrs. Yoon took a photo of them.

"Mrs. Yoon, we're going now." Hyungwon said

"Okay. Take care!" Mrs. Yoon said and waved her hands then the two left.

Hyungwon and JeongMi had their lunch first before going to the park. They bought an ice cream and went to the park and sat on the bench.

"Ice cream is really delicious!" Hyungwon said. JeongMi just smiled.

When they already done eating their ice cream, JeongMi continued their conversation.

"I'm going to ask you again, Hyungwon. Why did you kiss me?" JeongMi really wants to know the reason.

"JeongMi, I already told you that I don't have reason."

"When will you say the truth, Hyungwon?" JeongMi seems to be serious right now. "I have another question, why do you always get jealous every time I'm with Wonho?" Hyungwon doesn't know to answer. He just bit his bottom lip.

There was a moment of silence.

"Why do you like Wonho?" Hyungwon broke the silence

"What are you asking? I don't like him. He's just a friend to me. And I asked you first, answer my question first."

"What's with him that I don't have?" Hyungwon asked again

"Why do you keep asking me? I asked you first."

They're both serious right now. Hyungwon is still not answering. JeongMi is already sick waiting for Hyungwon's answer so she stood up.

She was about to walk away but Hyungwon suddenly shouted, "I like you, JeongMi!" JeongMi's eyes widened then she turned around to face Hyungwon.

"W-What?"

Hyungwon didn't say anything. He went in front of JeongMi and suddenly pulled her into a kiss. JeongMi's eyes widened but she didn't push Hyungwon. The kiss became passionate then JeongMi pushed Hyungwon lightly to ask, "Why did you kiss me, Hyungwon-ah...?"

"I already told you the reason." Hyungwon smiled

"Do you really like me?" JeongMi asked as Hyungwon circled his arms around JeongMi's waist.

"I love you, Yoon JeongMi." JeongMi chuckled and said, "I love you too, Chae Hyungwon!"

They smiled to each other and Hyungwon pulled JeongMi again into a passionate kiss.
Hyungwon brought JeongMi to her house while their hands holding together. They both feel so happy.

Before JeongMi came inside his house, Hyungwon asked him, "Let's have a date again tomorrow?"

"Let me rest, Hyungwon. If you want to see me just visit me here."

"Fine. I'll let you rest. I'm going to visit you whenever I want." Hyungwon smiled. Then JeongMi went closer to Hyungwon and pinched his cheeks, she said. "My boyfriend is really cute!"

"Your boyfriend? But I'm still not asking you." Hyungwon chuckled

"You don't want to be my boyfriend?" JeongMi pouted

"Let me ask you first, will you be my girlfriend?"

JeongMi chuckled and said, "Of course, Yes. I really love you, Chae Hyungwon."

They both smiled to each other.

"So, uhm. See you again, maybe tomorrow? You should rest now, my beautiful." Hyungwon said as he caressed JeongMi's face

"You should rest, too."

"I know." Then Hyungwon pecked JeongMi's lips. "I'm going now. Good night!" Hyungwon said and waved his hands

"Good night!" JeongMi waved her hands.

Then JeongMi came inside her house with a smile. Her mom saw her smiling and asked with a tease, "How's your date with Hyungwon? It looks like you really had so much fun."

"Eomma! I told you it's not a date."

"Really? But I just saw Hyungwon pecked your lips before you came in."

"H-huh? Mom! How did you...?"

"I was seeking on the window." Mrs. Yoon chuckled

"Eom-eomma! It's nothing. Please forget it..."

"Aigoo! My daughter is very cute. You should go to your room now and rest." Mrs. Yoon said as she pinched JeongMi's cheek. JeongMi just nodded and went to her bedroom.