Your Name

Steal Your Heart

It's been a year since Hyungwon met the beautiful girl who works at the AREUM Coffee Shop which is near their school but he still doesn't know the name of that girl because he is too shy to ask. Since Hyungwon heard that all employees from that coffee shop already had their nameplates, he decided to visit that coffee shop again.

Hyungwon went to that coffee shop after his classes. Before he sat down on his seat, he looks around first and finds that beautiful girl but she is nowhere to be seen. He just sighed and sat on the chair.

After Hyungwon sat, a male employee stood beside him and asked for his order. Hyungwon looked up to see who that worker is. His eyes widened, he didn't expect that one of his classmates works here. He said "Wonho?!"

"Yes. Why are you shocked?" Wonho asked.

"No. Nothing... Since when did you start working here?" Hyungwon asked.

"Uhm. This is my second week here."

"Oh. Is that so? By the way, one Caramel Macchiato for me please."

Wonho just nodded to him and gets Hyungwon's order ready.

Hyungwon looks around again but the beautiful girl is still nowhere to be seen.

Later on, the coffee shop's entrance door opened. Hyungwon looked at the person who just entered the shop, his eyes widened when he saw the girl who is standing infront of the entrance door. She's really soaked because of the rain.

Her mom, who owns the coffee shop, went to her quickly and said, "JeongMi-yah! Why are you so wet? Don't you have your umbrella with you?" Her mom asked worriedly.

"I forgot to bring my umbrella. Sorry, mom." JeongMi pouted.

"It's okay. Hurry and change quickly." Mrs. Yoon said then she went to the comfort room to change.

"So, her name is JeongMi." Hyungwon thought and smiled.

"Here's your Caramel Macchiato!" Wonho said as he put Hyungwon's order on the table.

"Thank you." Wonho just smiled.

"Oh! By the way, is JeongMi going to work today?" Hyungwon asked.

"Yes. Why? How'd you know her?" Wonho asked curiously

"Nothing... Uhm, I just heard her name awhile ago." Hyungwon said.

Wonho didn't say anything and just left.

When JeongMi came out from the comfort room, Hyungwon looked at him from head to toe and he stared at her.

JeongMi's hair is not bound in a pony tail because it's still wet.

"Go to your work now." Wonho said as he patted JeongMi's shoulder. JeongMi just smiled at him.

 

CHAE HYUNGWON's POV
When I looked at the person who just entered the shop, my eyes widened. It's the beautiful girl that I really like since a year ago. She got soaked because of the rain.

Her mom went to her and got worried. I finally knew her name because I heard her mom called her with her name. But I still don't know her surname.

When JeongMi already changed her clothes, I saw Wonho went to her and patted her shoulder.

And something suddenly came into my mind... Why Wonho suddenly thought of working here in this coffee shop?

 

SHIN HOSEOK's POV
This is my second week of working here in this coffee shop. Mrs. Yoon, who is the owner of this coffee shop, explained to me why the name of this coffee shop is 'AREUM'. The reason is because of their daughter, Yoon JeongMi who is really beautiful. AREUM means beautiful in English. Now, I know why.
This shop is not just a coffee shop, they sell cheesecakes, and ice creams too. I also noticed that a lot of people visit this coffee shop.

A customer came inside the shop, I looked at who was it. It's one of my classmates, Chae Hyungwon. He's here again.

I don't know why Hyungwon is always here. Is there something that makes him want to go here often? or someone? Well, it's not really bad if he goes here often. Maybe he likes the coffee and food here. Perhaps, he has other reasons why he goes here often.

When I already gave his order, he suddenly asked me about JeongMi.

How does he know about JeongMi? Are they friends that's why he's always here? Or because he wants something from JeongMi? Or because he likes JeongMi? I am just curious.

 

YOON JEONGMI's POV
There was a heavy rain. I didn't bring my umbrella because I thought it was not going to rain. I have no choice but to run quickly until I reached the coffee shop.

When I already arrived at the coffee shop, I saw the tall man, who is always here, is looking at me worriedly.

He is handsome and looks so kind but I don't know why he's always here. Maybe because he likes our shop.

I went to the comfort room to change my clothes and get back to work after changing. When I was already done changing, Wonho told me to get back to work while he pats my shoulder. I saw the guy glaring at us. His glare is different. It looks like he wants to steal something... Or jealous? He suddenly looked away when he saw me looking at him. Hmm, that's weird.