[FINAL] Proposal

Steal Your Heart

After a few weeks...
Today is JeongMi and Hyungwon's 6th anniversary of being in a relationship. Hyungwon planned to propose tonight, so he asked his friends for a help. They wished the plan will success.

JeongMi is just at home right now watching Korean drama at the living room when suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello Minhyuk?" She said when she answered the call

"JeongMi-yah! Where are you?" Minhyuk asked panicking

"I'm at home. Why are you panicking?" JeongMi asked curiously

"Hyungwon..."

"Why? What's with my Hyungwon?" JeongMi's heart started to beat in nervousness

"Hyungwon... Is at the..." Minhyuk said with a shaky voice

"Minhyuk-ah! Please tell me what happened to Hyungwon! Where are you? Are you with him?"

"Please come here at Taefung Hospital right now! Hyungwon got into an accident." Minhyuk finally completed his sentence

"Wai-what?! What the hell just happened to him? Ya! Lee Minhyuk!"

Then JeongMi looked at her phone, Minhyuk already hang up. She quickly changed her outfit into a blue V-neck shirt and white pants before going to hospital.

When she reached Taefung Hospital, she asked the nurses where Chae Hynugwon's room is but the nurses said they don't have a patient named Chae Hyungwon.

JeongMi started to panicked and called one of the boys. She decided to call Wonho because he's the one who she can talk comfortably with.

"JeongMi-yah! Why are you calling?"

"Where are you? I'm in Taefung hospital right now. Minhyuk just called me, he said Hyungwon is here at this hospital but I asked the nurses they said they don't have a patient named Chae Hyungwon. Can you please tell me what the hell just happened?" JeongMi said with a shaky voice. Tears started to fall on her cheeks.

"Hey... Are you crying? I'm here at Taefung Hospital, too. Wait for me at the waiting area, okay?" Wonho said calmly then he ended the call

JeongMi went to the waiting area and waited for Wonho there. Most people inside that room are senior citizen. They looked at JeongMi worriedly then one grandmother sat beside JeongMi.

"Why are you crying beautiful lady?" The grandma asked while caressing JeongMi's hair

"Halmeoni... My boyfriend got into an accident." JeongMi said politely as she wiped her tears

[A/N: Halmeoni(할머니) means grandma.]

"Oh, don't worry. He'll be fine! Just pray."

"Thanks, halmeoni."

Then the waiting room's door opened, JeongMi looked at who just entered. It is Wonho.

"And who's this guy?" The halmeoni asked and pointed at Wonho

"He's my friend, halmeoni. He's also my boyfriend's friend." JeongMi smiled

"Oh, okay. Are you going now?" asked the halmeoni

"Yes. We're going to see my boyfriend."

"Aigoo. Take care! I had fun talking to you." The halmeoni said and smiled. JeongMi and Wonho just smiled back and left the room.

"Wonho yah! What the hell just happened?" JeongMi asked when they got out from the room. Wonho then hold JeongMi's hand tightly and said, "Follow me and just calm, okay?" JeongMi just nodded then they used the elevator to get up quickly.

JeongMi noticed that the elevator stopped at the rooftop.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Then the elevator opened.

JeongMi saw a lot of decorations at the rooftop.

"What are these?" JeongMi asked to Wonho curiously

"Just walk." JeongMi just followed what Wonho said

There are a lot of roses' petals on the floor and three tables. Each table has a bouquet of flowers and picture frames.

JeongMi looked at the picture frames. It is her pictures with Hyungwon! Tears started to fall on her cheeks. "Did he really prepare this for me?" she mumbled then she saw the banner and read it.

"Yoon JeongMi, will you marry me?"

JeongMi smiled at all what she sees at the rooftop. And mumbled, "Yes, Chae Hyungwon." after reading what's written on the banner.

JeongMi felt someone poked her. She turned around and saw Hyungwon holding a bouquet of flowers.

"How do you like it?" Hyungwon asked

"Hyungwon-ah!" JeongMi suddenly hugged her boyfriend and sobbed.

"Why are you crying?" Hyungwon asked as he cupped JeongMi's face and wiped her tears.

"I thought you're really in accident. Do you know how I was so worried about you?" JeongMi said, still crying.

"I'm sorry about that. But anyway, do you like it?" Hyungwon smiled

"Do you think I would hate it? I really love it, Hyungwon. You really prepared this for me." JeongMi said and hugged Hyungwon again. Her boyfriend pats her back and said, "I'm glad you like it." then Hyungwon gave the bouquet to JeongMi and she took it.

Hyungwon kneeled down and got the box from his pocket and opened it then he asked, "Yoon JeongMi, will you marry me?"

Before JeongMi could answer, seven boys (including Eunwoo), who are watching them, suddenly cheered behind them.

"Woooh! Just get married." Minhyuk yelled

"Ya! Lee Minhyuk! I like your acting when you called me." JeongMi said and they all chuckled

"Thanks JeongMi-ssi!"

"Hyungwon hyung is waiting for your answer. Hurry!" Changkyun said and chuckled

"Why does he needs to know the answer if he already knew the answer?" JeongMi said and showed her angelic smile. Hyungwon just chuckled and said, "I don't care! I still want to hear your answer."

"I repeat. Yoon JeongMi, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Chae Hyungwon." Then Hyungwon wears the ring on JeongMi's finger then he stood up and kissed JeongMi passionately.

"Oh my gosh!" Joohen reacted

"Hyungwon is very cheesy!" Hyunwoo yelled

"Aigoo! I want to get married, too." Kihyun yelled

"Me, too!" Wonho yelled

When Hyungwon stopped the kiss, the boys from behind said "Congratulations!" in unison. JeongMi and Hyungwon just chuckled at them.

"Congratulations to you! We're going to wait for your wedding day." Eunwoo said and smiled. "Oh, Hyungwon! I'm sorry again for liking and kissing your girlfriend." He added

"It's nothing to me anymore." Hyungwon said
Hyungwon and JeongMi had fun at the rooftop with their cheerful friends.

"I love you, Chae Hyungwon!"

"I love you, Yoon JeongMi!"

Finally! The day has come. The couple waited for this for a long time and now they're finally engaged. They cannot wait for their wedding day!

Once again, Hyungwon pulled his fiancée into a deep passionate kiss.

-END-