Take Care of You

Steal Your Heart

CHAE HYUNGWON's POV
Our family's urgent meeting was done. I told my mom that I am going to JeongMi's house first before I go home. My dad used my car, so I just decided to walk to JeongMi's house.

When I'm already near JeongMi's, I felt excited because I will see her beautiful angelic face again but I saw two boys beating a girl with a long brown hair. Is that really JeongMi?

I ran to them and yes, it's JeongMi getting hurt by Hanbin and Jiwon.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU ALL DOING?" I shouted madly. They stopped and looked at me.

"Hyungwon-ah..." JeonghMi said weakly then I saw her bottom lip bleeding and she already has bruises on her face and on the other parts of her body.

When I saw that, I felt pain! I hate seeing her in pain. Why do I really care so much about her? Because I do really like her! So much. But I don't know how I will say these feelings to her.

"Just keep hurting her!" Nayeon shouted to the two boys.

This girl! Really! I want to kill you right now if I could and if killing is not a crime.

After seeing her like that, I went to those two boys and beat them. I tried all what I can do just to make them leave my beautiful JeongMi alone. I don't care if my lips are already bleeding and my other body parts are hurting. I'm still beating them as much as I want.

When Hanbin already fell down, I can feel they're going to give up now. They're really in pain now, even his friend, Jiwon and of course, me too.

"Please leave..." I begged to them as Hanbin stood up helped by Jiwon.

"Fine... You won! I'm going to leave now. But that's not the end!" Nayeon said and rolled her eyes then they left us.

"Hey JeongMi! Are you okay?" I asked worriedly while she's trying to stand up. I helped her to stand up because I know she can't.

"Do you think I'm okay, Chae Hyungwon?" She asked as she pointed on her face full of wounds and bruises.

"Oh... Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that." I chuckled a little.

She tried to walk but failed. She almost fell on the ground but because of me, she didn't fall. I caught her quickly.

We stared at each other. She is really not moving and I can feel she is shaking. Her eyes are widened.

"Oh... Your leg hurts, too. I must give you a piggy back ride, may I?" I suddenly interrupted awkwardly as I turned around and lowered my body, making her to accept me to give her a piggy back ride.

"No. It's okay! You don't need to do that." JeongMi said as I looked at her. Her cheeks are red. Are you blushing?

"Please let me give you a piggy back ride." I begged. She just sighed and did what I asked her.

I brought JeongMi to her bedroom when we already arrived at her house. She laid herself on her bed and mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"I said leave. I can cure myself." She said weakly. No, I can't leave you like this.

"No, JeongMi. I'm going to clean your wounds before I leave!" She didn't reply to what I said. I just heard her sighed then I looked at her. Her eyes are closed, she must be tired and really in pain.

I left her room for awhile to look for their first aid kit. When I already found it, I went back to her room and cure her. Her bruises on her flawless beautiful face, her left leg in pain, his wounds on his arm, and his lip which bled earlier and it's now dry.

Since she already fell asleep, I decided to sleep beside her. Not sleep beside her on the same bed but I'm sitting on the chair beside her bed and sleep there.

=============================

Hyungwon woke up and saw JeongMi still sleeping. He looked at the time and it is 08:52AM. It's been an hour since their first class started. Hyungwon decided to not to go to school today because his body hurts from the fight with Hanbin and Jiwon yesterday and he needs to take care of JeongMi who's in pain.

JeongMi's eyes opened and saw Hyungwon sitting on a chair beside her bed.

"Oh, you're awake." Hyungwon said and smiled.

"Did you spend your night here?" JeongMi asked as she sat up weakly. "Uhm. Yes, I fell asleep after cleaning your wounds." Then the door opened, it is Mrs. Yoon

"Oh. You're both awake. Go down to the kitchen and eat your breakfast." Mrs. Yoon said with a smile then she closed the door.

"Get up now." Hyungwon said as he reached his hand to JeongMi to help her to stand up.

================================

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Yoon! I fell asleep here." Hyungwon said and bowed his head.

"You don't need to say sorry, It's nothing to me." Mrs. Yoon said and smiled.

"What happened yesterday? Why are you both have bruises?" Mrs. Yoon asked worriedly.

"There are three bullies in our school. They always bully new students! They have already done that to me." Hyungwon explained.

"Really? Why teachers don't kick them out?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

"I don't know." Hyungwon sighed

"So, are you going to go school today?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

"No, I can't. My whole body hurts. I want to rest." Hyungwon said.

"Me, too. My whole body hurts. I should rest." JeongMi said.

"Then I'll let you rest." Mrs. Yoon said.

After having their breakfast, Hyungwon helped Mrs. Yoon to clean the kitchen while JeongMi went to her bedroom already to rest her body in pain.

"I really want to kill those guys! I hope they'll not bully me anymore." JeongMi mumbled then the door opened by Hyungwon. "Why are you still here?" JeongMi asked as she sat up.

"Why do you really want me to leave? I'm just going to get my bag and leave." Hyungwon said. He was about to get out of the room but JeongMi suddenly called him.

"What?" Hyungwon turned around to looked at JeongMi.

"Why are you so kind to me?" JeongMi asked

"Because you're my friend... I should be nice to my friends." Hyungwon said and chuckled a bit.

"No... I mean, every time I get hurt, it looks like you get hurt, too."

"JeongMi-yah... Don't misunderstand anything, okay?" Hyungwon said and smiled.

"Oh... Okay. Thanks anyway!"

"No problem." Hyungwon smiled. "So... I'm going now. See you tomorrow!" Hyungwon said as he waved his hands then he left JeongMi's room.