T W E L V E

Come back to me (Chaennie)

Jennie left one of the bags on the bedside table and the others on the floor while taking a seat next to Rosé.

"Hi" greeted the blonde, Jennie gave her a smile in turn planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi" replied Jennie looking at the younger one with a stupid smile.

"Hi too" said Mrs. Kim interrupting them with a slight laugh passing the rest of the bags to Jennie.

"That's it for today, Chaeyoung" said the doctor holding Jennie's mother's arm. "Try to get some rest tonight and take all your medications on time, okay?" Rosé nodded frantically. The two adult women left the room, Jennie let out a sigh, looking at Rosé's face, causing her to blush.

"What's up?" Rosé asked, smiling.

"Nothing"

"So, what's on the menu today?" asked Rosé, anxiously gathering her hands, Jennie pulled sandwiches with some desserts and two juices from a bag.

"I couldn't buy more things" admitted the brunette. Rosé took a sandwich and opened it with desperation.

"Don't worry, you know you don't have to bring me food every day. I just want to see you" she admitted, Jennie opened slightly blushing as she opened the other sandwich. "How was school today?"

"Boring as ever" said the older one. "Lisa asks me every day indirectly things about Jisoo, Oh! Irene started dating a girl named Seulgi, she's very funny" she added.

"What?" asked the younger girl, causing Jennie to frown. "Irene wasn't with you?" she asked with a slight squeeze on her chest, Jennie laughed covering .

"We were never girlfriends, we were a weird thing, but now she has a girlfriend so not anymore" she said as if nothing happened. Rosé let out a sigh as if she was relieved, one of her fears that was still with her was Jennie and Irene, she knew they were nothing, but even so she always felt jealous of both of them so when she heard her say that her heart jumped.

"What about the others?"

"Well, actually we're all starting to look for colleges?" Jennie said, taking a bite out of the sandwich. Rosé sighed, the idea of Jennie leaving again terrified her.

"So, you know which one you'd go to?" 

"I don't know yet, Jisoo has told me to go to her university in London to be with her but I'm not convinced. The art school here in Seoul has always been the place I've wanted to study" she explained. "As for the others, I think Jimin will go back to Busan, Irene may stay here too, Namjoon too and Lisa will obviously stay here" she laughed.

"So you'll stay here?" Rosé asked, biting her lip.

"Most likely, I still have to research more universities.

"I promise to recover soon to go to your graduation" said Rosé holding Jennie's hand, the brunette laughing.

"You don't have to worry about that, Rosie..."

"Of course I do" insisted the younger one. "Don't you remember when we were little we promised to be at each other's graduations? And in the front row!" she said, Jennie laughed again, held one of her hands over Rosé's head and slowly began to caress her head.

"What I care about is that you get back on your feet so you can be the Rosie you were before, you don't have to worry about my graduation, that's just going to be a day," she said, downplaying the importance. "In another twenty years more I won't even remember it, as for you" she stopped to give her a slight kiss on the lips. "I want you to be with me for the next twenty years" she said, causing Rosé's face to turn tomato red. "So don't worry"

"I'm still going to feel bad if I'm not there" insisted Rosé, pouting. "I promised you"

"And you also promised me that you would get well so that once you leave here we will continue together as always" reasoned the eldest. "So you don't have to worry about that, Rosie" she repeated. "You better be happy because tomorrow after school, the guys want to come with me to see you" she said with a big smile. "I'll have a surprise for you too" she added, Rosé frowning. "I won't tell you, it's a surprise, but you'll like it."

---

The next day, just as Jennie said, all the kids went to see her after school, she saw them arrive through the window as usual and she laughed at the sight of Namjoon carrying a cake with difficulty while Jimin seemed to scold him for something while he was bringing some refreshments, Jennie came to the back with Irene carrying some bags while Lisa only brought a package of fried food which she was eating. She let out a sigh with a smile, things in her life were really changing for the better, she now had people who really loved her, she had Jennie back, she had Jennie's mother back in her life - who was now more her mother than Mrs. Park herself - she gained a wonderful group of people she can consider friends. 

After a few minutes, the door to her room opened to let the group in, the first one to pass by was Namjoon who was walking very slowly because he was bringing the cake.

"Don't talk to me, I'm bringing a cake!" he exclaimed, Jimin came in after him still recriminating him.

"I've been telling you all along, you've got the cake box upside down!" Namjoon left the box on a piece of furniture and opened it, confirming that the cake was upside down.

"Oh..." Rosé laughed as she approached them, then Irene came in and received the blonde with a tight hug congratulating her on her decision, finally Jennie came in and left the bags on the furniture next to the cake to embrace Rosé giving her a long kiss on her lips.

"Get a room" Jimin said, pulling out a small projector to place it in front of the white wall of the room. Rosé broke out into a slight chuckle, clinging to Jennie.

"Where is Lisa?" she asked, noting that she had not yet entered.

"She went to the bathroom, she's coming." Irene replied, Jennie pulled out her cell phone as she felt it vibrate and a huge smile spread across her face as she saw what had come to her.

"What happened?" asked Rosé with a concerned tone.

"Remember the surprise I told you about?" asked the brunette, Rosé nodded. "Is coming, I'll go get her" she said to leave the room.

Rosé began helping Irene put snacks on some plastic plates while Namjoon tried to fix the cake. Jimin kept setting up everything to start the movie afternoon, closing the curtains and preparing everything. 

"We'll see a scary one, right?" Jimin asked.

"No!" exclaimed Irene. "Let's see This is us!"

"Irene, enough with the One Direction!" exclaimed Jimin, the girl pouted, Rosé laughed. 

After a few seconds the door opened again letting Jennie enter accompanied by Jisoo, Rosé opened surprised and without thinking she ran to them hugging Jisoo tightly.

Since she was a little girl she had not only been Jennie's best friend, Jisoo was also a very important part of her childhood. The last time she could talk to her was before she left for college, after that she didn't know anything else because Jennie was no longer her friend and she had no way to communicate with her. 

But the truth was that after everything that happened, the reason behind this reconciliation between Jennie and Rosé, is Jisoo, during all this time that Jennie was trying to find answers about her best friend, she was asking Jisoo what was the best thing to do. So all that Rosé has been able to advance in this last time is thanks to her two childhood friends.

"When did you come back?" Rosé asked her, excited.

"Today in the morning" answered Jisoo. "The university gave us a few days off and I wanted to see my mother and Jennie, but after everything they told me I wanted to see you too" said the girl, hugging her again. "Besides, we're sisters-in-law now, aren't we?" she added, causing both Jennie and Rosé to blush. 

"By the way, Lisa is not back yet?" asked Jennie, and as if it were a sign, a noise alarmed everyone, the window of the room had opened and although it was dark you could see a female silhouette trying to get in, "Lisa?" asked the brunette, she went to the curtain and when she pulled it out she could see the youngest one trying to get in. "Why can't you enter through the doors like normal people?" she asked, helping her to get in.

"Normal is boring" answered Lisa with pride but she stopped short when she saw the girl next to Rosé. "Holy pikachu" she said, Jennie let out a laugh passing an arm over the shoulder of Lisa.

"Lisa, this is my sister Jisoo" she introduced them, Jisoo gave a slight smile, Lisa could feel as her knees weakened.

"H-hi" She greeted her awkwardly, Jisoo laughed underneath and approached the girl, Jennie had already told her about her friend who was in love with her, once in front of her she put her hand in the bag of chips that Lisa was eating, she took out two of them giving one to Lisa in and the other one she put in her own mouth and went back to Rosé's side leaving Lisa in shock.

"Yes well, who will lend their Netflix account to watch the movie?" Jimin asked, settling into one of the seats in the room. Jennie laughed.

"You" she said, sitting in another seat, luring Rosé to sit on her lap. On another couch, Irene, Namjoon, Lisa and Jisoo settled in.

"Ehh, no, no" Jimin replied. "My parents found out that I was lending my account and for some reason someone opened it in London" he said, looking accusingly at Jisoo who shrugged her shoulders. "So now, I don't have an account, and since I don't have one, neither do you. So give ideas"

"Youtube" said Irene. Rosé let out a melodious laugh making Jennie more attached to her, it was incredible to see all the process that the youngest has had to go through and Jennie feels more and more happy to feel that her best friend was leaving her past behind in order to finally be happy.

---

The next is the epilogue.

Thank you very much for all the support that this story is receiving <33