F O U R

Come back to me (Chaennie)

"Did you sell drugs again, Namjoon?" Jimin asked, seeing the envelope the boy left on the table, they were in the cafeteria eating their lunch with Jennie's group of friends. Like every day, Rosé tried to join in, but she felt so out of place, so she just stood by silently watching the guys interact with each other.

"The real question is, did you sell drugs without telling us?" corrected Lisa as she ate. The boy who was attacked motioned for them to check the envelope, Jennie took it and when she opened it she was amazed.

"Are these tickets for the Hongdae's party?" She ask shocked, taking the tickets out of the envelope. Namjoon proudly nodded, stealing a potato chip from Lisa.

"It's Friday and I didn't want to stay and play Uno with Jimin" he confessed. Jennie was so happy, for that kind of party it's very difficult to get tickets and now she had the chance to go. Rosé saw the illusion on Jennie's face and was happy for her.

"You'll go, won't you?" Jennie asked to the youngest but she shook her head.

"Come on Rosé, it will be fun" added Irene, the blonde gave her a serious look.

"You have to go, there will be food, girls, alcohol, music and girls" said Lisa with a smile. 

"Plus we'll be together all the time" Jimin added. In the attentive eyes of everyone, Rosé felt intimidated but on the other hand felt a degree of happiness in feeling that she was having new people in her life.

"Okay, I'll go."

The afternoon did not take long to arrive and after school Jennie and Rosé went directly to their homes to prepare, after hours and hours in which Jennie had to wait for the child because she did not know what to use, they could go to the club where everyone was waiting for them. 


After a few minutes waiting in line they were able to get in. Rosé felt a little nervous because she was rarely in places like this but once inside she felt a wave of euphoria take over her body, the lights, the music, the people dancing like crazy, everything seemed like an entrance to another world, one in which everything outside didn't matter and that was just what she was looking for.

"There are so many people!" exclaimed Irene, covering her ears.

"I know!" exclaimed Namjoon. "Isn't it great?" he said, taking Jimin to get lost in the crowd.

"I thought we would all be together!" exclaimed Rosé to the girls.

"Don't worry, we'll all be in here," answered Lisa to leave with Irene. Rosé took one look at Jennie who was amazed at everything there.

The hours passed and passed, no longer was anyone with another of the group, all dispersed in that party. 
Rosé stopped feeling fear when the alcohol began to have an effect on her and she let herself be carried away by the music dancing among people she did not know. She had all kinds of strange sensations, happiness, sadness, emotion.


Inside she wanted to find Jennie, it had been an hour since she had seen her anywhere and she was getting worried, with her eyes she looked at all the corners in search of the brunette until she found her dancing quite close to Irene. 


At that moment a fury took hold of her, she was tired of having to endure Irene trying to take Jennie away from her, since she already had her. She walked up to the girls making room in the sea of people and once she was in front of them she pushed Irene brutally away from Jennie.

"What's wrong with you?" screamed a drunk Irene who then sat down at a table.

Rosé with her cloudy mind took Jennie by the shoulders and attacked the lips of the older with desperation, Jennie responded by inertia although she knew that alcohol had much to do with it. But despite being drunk she knew perfectly well what she was going through so she quickly separated from Rosé taking her lips by surprise.

"R-rosie..." said the older one looking at her, the blonde was intimidated by the people around to her who were looking at her strangely and then everything started to affect her, the lights, the music, the people. 
She began to breathe quickly looking at Jennie with embarrassment, nerves ran through her body and she began to walk quickly on her way out. "Rosie!"s he heard Jennie's voice screaming but she kept walking.

Once outside she felt a sudden cold, her coat was lost among the people and she was only wearing a top and a short skirt. She started walking in no particular direction, just wanted to get out of there.

 

"You ruined everything the same as always"

 

she said to herself.


"Do you think Jennie is going to be your friend again now?"

 

Her own mind was judging her and she felt stupid because of that, she felt the tears coming from her eyes, it was true, she had ruined everything and now she lost Jennie forever. She took out her cell phone and dialed the only number she had besides Jennie.

"Hello?" answered the other line.

"Can you come and get me?" asked Rosé with desperation. "And take me anywhere?"