S I X

Come back to me (Chaennie)

Rosé let out a sigh as she sat on her couch, she was dizzy, dirty, disheveled, with her makeup smeared, her clothes all dirt and wet, her hair tangled. She didn't have much clarity about what had happened in the last five days, she just knew she was with that boy as usual. She felt so much pressure when she kissed Jennie that all she wanted to do was run away, even though she hoped the brunette would follow.

"Your mother isn't here?" asked the boy, looking around the house with his eyes. Rosé didn't answer, he seemed to be in a trance assimilating what was happening. "I guess not" continued the boy.

But the truth was that Rosé always reacts in the same way, it is like a vicious circle: she does something on impulse, she is ashamed, she runs away not to face what she did, she returns and so on, as if running away from things helped her in something, it only brought more hardship and darkness to her life, but she felt that there was no other way, that she was alone in the world, that everybody had something more important than her.

When her father died her world collapsed but despite everything she always had her mother and Jennie to contain her and she felt safe having that stability, but over time her mother entered a deep depression that fought her by drinking alcohol every day and every hour, then she began to feel fear of losing her mother too and as time went by that feeling grew until it became real, she had a mother but that woman seemed a complete stranger. 

Then happened with Jennie, her best friend tried to do everything possible to make her feel better, but she knew that she was doing it out of pity, because she couldn't understand her and that's why sooner or later the girl would get bored with her, so she walked away until he became a familiar person to Jennie. All those experiences created in her a feeling of fear, fear of being abandoned by the people she loved. She had lost her father to leukemia, her mother to alcohol and Jennie to being a fearful person, leaving her completely alone. 

She didn't want to feel abandoned, that's why as soon as a single person showed the slightest interest in her, Rosé became so attached that she became dependent on it, but when she felt that everything was going well, a feeling told her that something was going to happen and that stability was going to collapse, so before that happened she made sure she didn't get hurt and walked away from the person. 
The boy in the red car was only one of all those who had been with her, boys, girls, it didn't matter how old they were, whether they were poor or rich, she only cared about not being alone.

That's why when she saw the opportunity to get Jennie back she took it without hesitation and was really happy to do it because a part of her understood that it was all her fault for expecting her to do something when the responsibility was hers. 

"Since we are alone" spoke the boy. "We should have fun, don't you think?" he said, approaching Rosé dangerously, who was still in a trance, looking at nothing. 
The boy pushed the girl down on the couch, got on top of the blonde and began to kiss every part of Rosé's face, neck, and chest. But then the blonde felt afraid, she didn't want to do it, least of all with this person, so she began to complain and squirm trying to get the boy off.

"I don't want to" she pleaded, moving faster, the boy laughed mockingly and insisting. Rosé began to feel more and more fear and rage, she was angry at doing nothing. She looked out the window towards Jennie's house, saw two silhouettes in front of the window talking.

"You see? She doesn't care about you anymore" her mind spoke.

"She's not going to come and save you"  continued.

"You've ruined all for the second time"

The voice of her mind was her worst enemy because it always told her what she did not want to admit and that made her angry, she began to feel a heat that ran through her body, her mental voice continued to reproach her and the boy continued to imprison her.

"Get out of me!" she shouted angrily, drawing strength from where she did not know, hitting the boy in the face. 
She quickly stood up to the door and opened it, meeting Jennie who was about to ring the bell.

"Rosie!" she exclaimed with a smile, the blonde felt the fury leave her body when she saw the brunette. "What a joy to see you...good" she said looking at the girl's clothes.

"You're a !" shouted the boy angrily as he approached the door. Rosé began to tremble and Jennie looked at everything with a scowl. The youngest one closed the door again leaving the brunette outside worried. "A damn little girl in need of love" scream the boy squeezing Rosé against the wall. "You're alone, you have nothing and no one, you're a failure with mental problems because you're crazy!" He yell at her, the blonde began to feel the rage again, the boy, the voices in her head, both reminding her how stupid and useless she was. She began to take rapid breaths as she looked into the boy's eyes. "You have no one, you have no father and your mother is an alcoholic!" Rosé fed up, and pushing the boy and taking a vase from a piece of furniture and she throwing it at the boy's head, the guy fell to the floor holding his head while the blonde stood on top of him and gave him a series of blows to his face.

"Rosie, are you okay?!" Jennie shouted from the outside, worried, trying to break down the door. But the blonde was deaf, the only thing she heard and remembered were the boy's words, which made her even angrier and hit the guy who already had a bloody nose and mouth even harder.