T E N

Come back to me (Chaennie)

She surrounded the house to the backyard which was more cared for by police as the front yard but not where she wanted to enter. She continued surrounding the house until she reached the window to the basement, a small and narrow one but with some effort she could come in, she took a stone and cautiously threw it at the glass breaking it, she went inside the little space and entered the basement house, she climbed the stairs quickly entering the house itself. With detention she checked the road so they wouldn't see her, it was full of police inside too, she walked into the room finding Rosé's mother sitting in the living room with a glass of whiskey in her hand while she was rubbing her temple, a police woman was trying to comfort her or talk to her, Jennie felt anger, this was partly that woman's fault.

Taking the opportunity not to see another policeman she climbed the stairs at a slow pace without making so much noise, everything was a mess, the furniture broken, the paintings broken, Rosé was really bad. 


When she arrived upstairs she walked quickly to Rosé's room which was guarded by two policemen who told her she could not enter. But the brunette insisted on trying to push them with her nil strength, she managed to see the room a little bit, she saw Rosé sitting on the floor with her legs and arms uncovered as she hugged herself.

"Rosie!" cried Jennie as she was dragged away by the police in turn in the hope that the blonde would hear her. Rosé raised her head a little, looking at Jennie. 

"Jennie!" exclaimed the younger one, standing up. A policeman noticed the girl's change - it was the first time Rosé had moved from her position - so he asked for Jennie to be brought back.

"She came!"

"She's here!" 


Spoke a melodious voice in Rosé's head, one that she had not been heard since she was a child. She let out an involuntary smile. Jennie entered the room looking with surprise at everything destroyed, Rosé fixed her gaze on the floor as he saw that judgmental look on her again.

"Rosie..." Jennie spoke calmly. "What happened?" she asked approaching the blonde, the police were on the lookout for Rosé to do something.

Rosé felt a knot rise in , Jennie seemed to speak to her so lovingly, without noticing it she began to cry. The older one hugged her tightly trying to understand her, of all the things she had seen in Rosé this last time this was undoubtedly the strongest. Her heart hurt when she saw her like that, she wanted the younger one to be helped but she didn't seem to notice how bad she is. Rosé held on to the brunette as if it was the last time she would be able to hug her.

The older one broke away from the hug taking the time to look at where Rosé was sitting, she had a pile of cigarettes lit on the floor along with some razor blades lying around, Jennie, upon seeing them, took Rosé by the arms tightly and checked her wrists: nothing. But she saw her legs, which were full of cuts. Her heart pounded.

"Why?!" Jennie asked on the verge of tears. Rosé bowed her head in shame. "Why are you doing all this?!" she shouted, bursting into tears.

"I wanted to stop feeling..." the youngest one weakly defended herself. Jennie quickly denied.

"Feel what?!" Jennie screamed angrily. Rosé let out a sob without daring to look Jennie in the eyes.

"Fear" said the younger one in a mild whisper. Jennie softened at the sound of the girl's broken voice. Rosé sat back down on her knees trying to run away from the conversation, Jennie sigh and bowing to Rosé.

"Fear of what?" she asked, trying to soften her voice. Rosé looked at her for a few seconds before she broke again.

"Of being alone, I am always alone even if I try not to be" she try to explain.

"You are not alone, you have the guys, you have me..."

"I didn't have you the last three years" debated the younger one, silencing Jennie. Somehow the older one felt guilty too, if she had been more attentive to her best friend she might have been able to help her earlier.

"But now you have me" Jennie said, holding the child's hand. "And you have the guys, and we're not going to leave you alone" she spoke in desperation.

Rosé let out a sigh by passing her free hand down her leg and purposely rubbing her cuts. Jennie really wanted to help her and she understood but her head didn't want to take it in.

On the other hand, hearing that beautiful voice in her mind that put aside her demons made her realize that only Jennie could do that.

"The only time I was really happy was when I kissed you" she suddenly said. Jennie looked up her, swallowing hard.

"Really?" Jennie asked incredulously, Rosé nodded slightly.


Jennie didn't hesitate, quickly approached and took Rosé's lips with hers. 


Rosé felt her heart pounding, her mind slowly began to clear, and for the first time in three years she felt truly happy.