E I G H T

Come back to me (Chaennie)

It was already ten o'clock at night and Rosé decided to finish taking a shower to watch a movie with Jennie, put on her pajamas and went to bed next to Jennie in her bed with her computer on her lap. The youngest one clung to Jennie's body as if she were afraid she would be separated from her.

"Then, Lisa likes Jisoo" Rosé spoke suddenly, Jennie nodded and then opened her eyes, remembering that the youngest was still at home and must have been waiting for her. She quickly grabbed her cell phone from the night table to let Lisa know she wouldn't be coming home that night.

>Jennie: hey


>Lisa: hey, how's Rosé?


>Jennie: All good, but I'm not going home tonight


>Lisa: So what am I doing here?


>Jennie: Don't you want to stay there so that my mother doesn't scold me? You can eat what you want and use what you want.


>Lisa: Are you serious? What's in it for me?

Jennie let out a sigh as she looked for something on her cell phone.

>Jennie: Contact number: Jisoo

>Jennie: You're welcome


>Lisa: Now yes :DD

The brunette left her cell phone on the little table and settled down near Rosé again, the blonde looked at her all the time with admiration, making the older one a little uncomfortable. 
The truth was that Rosé was seeing things differently, since Jennie returned to her life, she had been like a ray of light in the middle of all her darkness.

"Thank you" said Rosé, looking at her face, Jennie frowned.


"Why?" she asked, the younger one shrugged her shoulders and pretended not to understand.

"Just thank you" she responded closing her eyes. Jennie sighed and took the computer out of her lap to close it and set it aside. When she returned to accommodate back down after turning off the light, she turned around to face the girl and admire her while she was asleep. She began to caress Rosé's fine face delicately.

"Help me to understand you" she whispered, Rosé stirred, exalting the older one who quickly removed her hand, the blonde still approached Jennie passing an arm around the brunette's waist. Jennie smiled involuntarily and passed her arms around the neck of the younger one, holding her close to her. She began to slowly caress Rosé's hair and then she bent down and planted a short kiss on the younger one's forehead before falling asleep.

At dawn, Rosé woke up first to admire a sleeping Jennie who had her hair stuck to her face and slightly open making Rosé smile out of the blue.
But then that damn feeling came up again, Jennie was being very good to her and she didn't want to lose her but she felt that something was going to happen and she would lose her again.

"Enjoy her while you can" her head said. 


"She's going to leave you just like everyone else." 


"You're going to be alone again"

Rosé began to breathe quickly when she heard those voices, she abruptly separated from Jennie who still didn't wake up, the youngest looked at her with her eyes open and quickly got out of bed looking everywhere, Feeling her vision blurred and the voices in her head rumbling loudly telling her the same words over and over again, from one moment to the next the fuchsia color of the walls became a horrible greenish black, she no longer saw the light coming through her window, nor her bed, she was alone in her room looking everywhere in fear.

"You will stay alone anyway"

"Rosie!" Jennie's voice brought her back to reality again, the brunette got up scared to see Rosé in that state, he had her by the wrists to calm her down. The blonde continued with her irregular breathing and her lost gaze.  "Tell me what's wrong!" The brunette shouted when she saw that Rosé didn't respond.

"Get out of my house" Rosé spoke.

"Wh-what?..."

"Get out of my house!" she shouted at her, letting go of her grip, Jennie was completely freaked out by what had happened. "Go away!" The older one, still confused, grabbed her cell phone and left the room, giving Rosé a look first.

Once outside Jennie looked at Rosé's house even though she couldn't believe what had happened, she saw the girl in such an incredible state that she even got a little scared. She looked at the time on her cell phone and it was only six o'clock in the morning but then she thought about all she had seen of her best friend this last time, the sudden mood swings, the kiss, how she hit that boy, how vulnerable she looked in the closet, when she ran away, her behavior at school, when she isolated herself and separated herself from everyone. Jennie knew there wasn't much she could do, or force her to accept her help, but Rosé wasn't well and didn't seem to want to admit it, so for the first time she would do something drastic. She went into her cellphone's contacts  and dialed a number.

"Dr. Jung?" she ask. "Excuse me for call early, I need to talk to you about a friend, I think she needs help."

---

"She throwing you out of her house at six in the morning?!" asked Lisa incredulously, Jennie nodded in annoyance, the brunette appeared back at her house after Rosé took her out. "This one is more crazier than all the ones you've been with" she added quietly, Jennie scowling in denial.

"What are you talking about?" Jennie ask with annoyance. "She's my best friend" she clarified.

"What about the kiss?"

"I don't know, it was an impulse, a mirage, I was a little drunk that day," she said.

"A little?" asked the younger one. "Anyway, Rosé couldn't get you out of her house an hour later? It's very early and your mother's bed is very comfortable, by the way" she explained, Jennie looked at her with a scowl.

"Did you sleep in my mother's bed?" she asked incredulously. The youngest one shrugged her shoulders.

"You said I could use whatever I wanted" she defended herself. Jennie closed her eyes tightly, letting out a sigh. She didn't have time to deal with Lisa now, Rosé was what worried her most, she needed to help her in some way. "Well, since you came unannounced, shall I make breakfast?"

"What do you mean, come unannounced? This is my house!" Jennie say. "And yes, make breakfast because we have to go to class" Lisa nodded loosely as she walked to the kitchen.

"By the way, your older sister likes a lot pikachu and that scares me" added the younger one. Jennie shook her head.

"Did you go into Jisoo's room?" she asked incredulously.

"I have to know the tastes of my future wife" the youngest defended herself.