N I N E

Come back to me (Chaennie)

Rosé was still in her room standing in the middle of this one without doing anything, after Jennie left, she felt guilt, she wanted her to come back and tell her everything was going to be ok but she didn't. She wanted to cry, she didn't want to feel abandoned again after going through so much to get back to Jennie.

"Alone again" 


"You lost her and now you're alone."


 "Now you really have no one"

Her mind repeated in terrifying voices, her breathing increased at the sound of them, her chest hurt and her eyes were fixed on the ceiling as if she were trying to distract herself from her mind. But then she remembered the boy's words.

"You have no one, you have no father and your mother is an alcoholic!"


"A ing little girl in need of love!"


"You're lonely, you have nothing and nobody, you're a failure with mental problems because you're crazy!"

Could that be true? Every time she began to believe it, because every time she felt happy she knew it wouldn't last forever. 


When Jennie welcomed her back as her friend her inside stopped being cloudy because she had the brunette by her side again and even though she didn't realize the only thing that was really good for her was having her, she was afraid that she would disappoint her again and that she would run away. 


When she kissed her without thinking, she felt that her world stopped being as black as she saw it and somehow she could see a rainbow within the darkness that was flooding her, but she knew that she had done it on impulse, that damned impulse that her fought with every day and every time claimed more victims in her life, people came and went but no one could create a fixed place within her.

Her mind began to be a cathedral of voices rumbling, between her mind, the boy's voice and her own sanity, they began to judge her more and more, reminding her in detail of every mistake she had ever made in her life, her eyes began to cloud over being overwhelmed by everything, her eyes flitting rapidly looking at every corner of her room as if she had never done it before. She held her head in rage, moving quickly to try and draw out her demons without success.

"Shut up!" she cried out in desperation. "Leave me alone!"  She began to cry as she entered into a deep paranoid crisis, kneeling on the floor of her room holding her head in fear. "Please..." she whispered between sobs. 

The door to her room slowly opened, and Mrs. Park, who had not been aware of everything that had happened, leaned out the door to see her daughter on the floor, breathing fast. The blonde raised her eyes to meet her mother's. The woman did not seem to be inside this world as she stood there staring at her without doing anything.

"You should get ready for school," the woman finally spoke in an unstable tone.  "It's going to be late and no..." Rosé looked at her in disbelief, her daughter was literally having a crisis and did not deign to support her daughter. 
She had been trying for years to find even a modicum of love within her mother but it seemed that the woman was as empty as she was.

"I hate you" Rosé said in a very calm tone, one that made Mrs. Park's heart squeeze dramatically. 

For after all, the boy's words and her mind weren't so wrong, that made her angry, her mother had left her alone there as usual and that made her even more angry. 

She got up from the floor and started walking from side to side, she wanted to release her anger against something or someone so she started throwing all the things from her room, her clothes, her lamp, her night table, she seemed to be crazy but she felt good, the voices were the least of her worries now.

She wanted Jennie to come back and have her there again with her, but she couldn't turn back time. Rosé took out her cell phone and dialed the brunette.

"Answer me" she said. "Please come back" she continued but when she heard the voice mail his anger was unleashed again.

She started throwing her things again, took a seat with her hands and threw it against the window causing it to break and the chair to fall into the front yard. Between her screams and anger she didn't know what else to do, everything was black and white no more colors, no more rainbows.

---

Jennie returned from school in a hurry because she saw a crowd in front of her house and was worried, everyone was looking towards Rosé's house, the brunette rushed to her house to meet her mother and Dr. Jung in the front yard looking at the house in front of her in shock. Jennie swallowed hard when she heard a heart-rending scream from the house.

"Rosie!" she shouted.

"That's the friend you were telling me about?" Dr. Jung asked. Jennie nodded, quickly removing her backpack to make her way around people.

"Jennie come back here!" she heard her mother yell at her, but this seemed serious, not only because the whole neighborhood was there, but also because the police were there.

"Rosie, what did you do..." she whispered to herself as she heard the screams and see how things fell from the second floor into the yard, a chair, a lamp, clothes. 

She tried to pass but a policeman stopped her, tried to explain that she is a friend of the girl and that she would listen to her but it didn't work, so Jennie had to stand in front of her watching as Rosie's anger provoked comments from people.

"Is she crazy?" 


"She's a very quiet girl. I don't understand what's going on."


"Her father's death affected her very much."


 "Maybe she uses drugs"

Jennie only denied with fury listening to the gossip.

"Please let me in" Jennie begged the policeman again. "I know I can talk to her and she will listen to me" she continued, the policeman seemed hesitant but again denied.

"It's complicated, Miss, the girl broke practically all the furniture in her house and her mother doesn't want to leave" the man explained. "It's been two hours since she started throwing things out the window while screaming, it must be some kind of drug problem" concluded the man, Jennie quickly denied.

"No, she doesn't use drugs. It's just ..... look official, if you let me in..."

"I can't, sorry" the man said for signaling Jennie to come back into the crowd.

After a few minutes of waiting, an ambulance arrived at the house and rushed in hoping to get Rosé out of there. Jennie tried to take advantage of the situation by trying to blend in with the paramedics but was discovered so she remembered another way to in.