F I V E

Come back to me (Chaennie)

It had been five days since Rosé had disappeared from the map, nobody knew where she was, nobody saw her, after that strange encounter at the club that night the blonde left without a trace. Jennie and her friends spent hours and hours blaming each other for not being attentive but in the end, that only wasted time. Irene, Namjoon and Jimin went around the city looking for the blonde, Lisa and Jennie were trying to look for her in the neighborhood, everything was very strange. 

Jennie felt as if she had gone back three years in time, and returned to when Rosé disappeared from nowhere and left her with her soul on a string. She kept looking at the house across the street, days and nights of restless sleep, and at school she was not performing as usual. That afternoon, the fifth day ended without knowing anything about the minor, it was already getting dark and the hopes of finding her were diminishing.

"Still no word?" Jennie's mother asked, seeing her daughter looking out the window at the house across the street. The brunette denied, letting out a sigh. "And Mrs. Park hasn't done anything?"

"No...it's like she doesn't care" she said angrily. "She said that Rosé always disappears and sooner or later she's going to come back...Rosie's not okay" whispered the last part. "Mom, you have a psychiatrist friend, don't you?" the woman nodded in concern.

"Why, do you feel bad or something?" she asked worriedly, Jennie denied.

"No but would you give me her number?"  the woman nodded, pulling out her phone to send the number, then let out a sigh and kissed Jennie on the forehead before heading for the door.

"I hope she shows up soon, that girl was so happy before her father died" she said regretfully. "Remember that your dinner in the oven and don't forget to close everything tightly before you go to sleep" she said, Jennie nodded. "See you tomorrow, baby"

"Don't tell me baby" debated the brunette with false annoyance saying goodbye to her mother. 


She stayed home alone, she had planned to do another night on call waiting for Rosé, she had a blanket on her shoulders and a cup of coffee ready for the night but a few minutes later Lisa entered the house as if nothing had happened surprising Jennie who was still sitting looking out the window.

"Hi, Jen" greeted the youngest, Jennie got scared out.

"Lisa!? How did you get in here!?" she asked screaming, the other girl pointed backwards with her thumb as she looked at the photographs on a piece of furniture.

"Through the bathroom window" she said unimportantly. The brunette denied even though she could not believe it. "Hey, is this your big sister?" Lisa asked taking a picture of Jisoo, Jennie nodded. "Don't you want to introduce me to her?

"Wha- Did you hear from Rosé or not?"

"Oh, no. I asked about the neighborhood that's across the river and no one has seen her" said Lisa, Jennie let out a sigh of frustration as she held her hands to her head. "Isn't it time to go to the police?"

"I don't know... and Mrs. Park just..." she blurted out in frustration and rage. 
Then, as if it were a signal, the noise of an engine alerted both of them.

It was the red car, the same one that always brought Rosé. The car parked in front of the house and the blonde got out provoked a sensation of relief in Jennie, in turn also got out the boy who took Rosé strongly by the waist and forced her to walk towards the door of the house.

"It's Rosie!" Jennie exclaimed with a smile. "We have to let others know that she is fine" Lisa nodded, taking out her cell phone. "Finally she's back" she let go sitting on the couch, Lisa looked at her with a scowl.

"Is that all? Aren't you going to see her?" she ask. "You've been waiting for her for five days and now you won't go see her."

"But... she's busy with that boy" she said, looking at her hands, Lisa wrinkled her face more looking at her. "Okay, I don't know what to do. What are you supposed to do when a friend kisses you and then leaves like that?" she asked, the younger one shrugged.

"I don't know, my life isn't that interesting," she replied, Jennie just let out a sigh looking out the window again.

"I should go and see her?" Jennie asked with a thread in her speech.

"As your future sister-in-law, I advise you to go" said Lisa sitting next to Jennie who let out a sigh before getting up and leaving her house.

 

---

Thank you very much for all the comments, votes and subscriptions. 
The chapters are mostly short, it is because of the translation issue but I am trying to translate them with more extension.
I hope you like it and have a good week! <3