rumors

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week or so since I last spoken to Donghae. He hasn’t said anything or texted me to apologize, which makes me wonder if he actually cared for me even a little bit.

 

Whenever we pass through the halls his eyes would just stare straight ahead, as if I’m invisible.

 

I don’t know how much more I could take, first he got me pregnant, he crept up to me, he broke my heart multiple times and now he’s ignoring me??

 

Though somehow along those days I managed to pull myself together and just ignore him back. Siwon and Kyu insisted that I come back to the dorm and they’ll help me out with my pregnancy, though they seemed to be having quite a rough time dealing with a pregnant omega, I’m still happy they’re trying their best.

 

But I still couldn’t forget him, whenever I see him he seems to be gazing at nothing, he doesn’t have his usual flock of girls and his stares were somewhat lonely.

 

A little part of my heart is asking if he was actually feeling guilty and regrets, but when we met eye to eye, he just looks away.

 

Nope, I wasn’t over him.

 

God, what kind of punishment is this?

 

The things with Donghae is that he captivates me, from his looks down to his heart. But why his heart? He’s a jerk. Even if he once saved me he’s a jerk. But also, even if he broke my heart he’s the first person to ever said that I’m worth it.

 

He’s too special for me to just forget, cause if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be here now, having these wonderful friends with me.

 

I stopped for a minute to rethink my thoughts, why in hell am I defending him in my own brains. He hurt me and that should be all the information I need to just ing forget him already.

 

*sigh* can I really do that?

 

I took a moment to stare at the beautiful sky and took a deep breath.

 

Whatever, me thinking about him will only make my moving on plan harder.

 

I continued to walk my way home. Yes today I’m walking home alone, Siwon has a project he has to do and Kyu’s sick at home. It still confuses me a bit, I thought idiots don’t get sick. Well I guess everything’s possible.

 

On my way back yet again I felt the presence of a stalker. Like someone’s following me, though this time I got real scared. I’m alone.

 

I took out my phone to text Siwon

 

From: me

To: Siwonnie

 

Siwonnie, you still have those bodyguards following us around don’t you?

 

A few moments later I got a text back

 

From: Siwonnie

To: me

 

No, I thought you guys didn’t like it so I discharged them. Why? Did something happen?

 

Before I could answer the noises became clearer, louder.

 

It’s getting closer, crap.

 

I ran my all the way home, trying to keep it well balanced so that the baby in me doesn’t bump it’s head on my organs.

 

SLAM

 

“KYUUUUUUUUUUU”

 

“what? What? What??” Kyuhyun came out of his bedroom looking all red and sweaty, though he looked much better than before.

 

I instantly hugged him.

 

“Woah, what’s up Hyuk? Come on tell me”

 

“there was someone following me”

 

“What??”

 

I told him what happened, he got crept out, Siwon was still busy. So we decided to lock all of our doors and windows and closed the blinds.

 

“Do you think it’s a stalker?”

 

“I sure hope not, but if it is, why me??”

 

“Well you are pretty popular Hyuk, your face is enough reason to stalk you, you adorable monkey” he squished my cheeks together, which, HURTS.

 

“Cut it out! Geez..” I said, rubbing both of my red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter