that darn snitch

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night mode is adviced.. seriously my eyes almost bleed trying to proof read this without nightmode. take care of your eyes guys :) but this is just a suggestion hehe.. enjoy

 

Entrance ceremony was over and we’re finally starting our regular classes. Kyuhyun and I parted with Siwon as we headed to our faculties

 

“Hyuk, what’s up? You look pale, did you take your suppressants?”

 

I shook my head, denying his assumptions.

 

“Yeah I did.. it’s not my heat, I mean I just got it a few days ago..”

 

“True, so what’s up?” I sighed.

 

“Ngh.. I’m nervous Kyu.. what if our new friends don’t like me?”

 

“Hyuk are you serious? Everyone’s practically on their knees for you Hyuk, they love you” he said, nudging my elbows in attempt to cheer me up.

 

“No.. I’m sure a few of them thinks I’m annoying or something..”

 

This has actually been on my mind for quite some times.. I mean I’m really clingy and childish..

 

“Who cares what a few people thinks? You can’t please everyone no matter how good you are, it’s just basic teen instinct to hate on people that makes you feel insecure”

 

“B..but..”

 

“Not everyone can be as nice and pure as you Hyuk, some people are evil, you shouldn’t let them get to you, you have Siwon and I..” before he could finish his sentence, a little hand placed itself on Kyu’s shoulder.

 

“And me!”

 

“Ryeonggu!” I squealed.

 

“Morning Hyukguuu” he said, hugging me tight.

 

“What’s this? You only met a few days ago and you’ve already established these cute nicknames?.. why don’t I have one Hyukkie?” a cute little fake pout appeared on Kyu’s face as he folded his arms, frowning at me.

 

“You do! It’s Kyu!” I chuckled.

 

“But everyone calls me that..” he whined.

 

“Evil Kyu?”

 

“Yah!”

 

We laughed together and joked about random stuff as we walked to class.

 

 

 

 

 

As we entered the class many heads were turned towards us as they all greeted me with smiles, while some of them re-enacted my dance.

 

Maybe college isn’t gonna be so bad after all..

 

I waved back at them (unconsciously flashing my gummy smile), getting a bunch of awe’s in return.

 

“popular aren’t ya?”

 

i chuckled.

 

After a bit, the room started to flood with someone else’s name instead of mine. I looked back at the door to see someone entering the class wearing a beige plaid off shoulder a white high waisted skirt and matching pair of beige flats.

 

“Morning Hyukjae-ssi” she said as she entered the class.

 

“Morning Yoora-ssi”

 

She took a seat and my friends and I walked to the front row to take ours, when a familiar voice appeared.

 

“Hyukjae-Ah!” my eyes couldn’t stop staring at her, like how does she act like nothing happened between us. I saw Kyuhyun tensed up beside me as I had to hold his hands to calm him down.

 

“G-..good morning sunbaenim..” I bowed.

 

“I told you not to use honorifics with me, cmon sit here” she tapped the seat next to hers. I nodded to my friends as I sat next to her while they sat behind me.

 

“You know my friends said you were cute when I told them about us”

 

“U..us?..” I said, widening my eyes.

 

“Yeah, you like me don’t you?”

 

What?! LIKE HELL I AM

 

“N-..” i was about to reject the claim but she put her finger, her dirty dirty finger on my lips.

“Wouldn’t it be fun if others knew about your little secret?”

 

I got startled, I mean I expected this to happen but I still can’t believe I’m being black mailed right now. As I remembered those painful days in highschool I gulped. I didn’t want those days to come back.

 

“Now, have lunch with me later okay? I’ll come to pick you up after the lesson’s done, so wait for me okay”

 

I quietly nodded. She smiled happily as she pinched my cheeks. I wanted to barf so bad seeing her cooing at me. Egh.

 

“I gotta go now, see you later Hyukkie~” she got up, leaving me with a feeling of relieve seeing her walk out the door. I saw Ryeowook patting Kyuhyun’s back, who now has veins all over his face.

 

Yep, he’s super mad. Let’s just hope Siwon won’t get to meet her.

 

Despite their looks, Kyuhyun actually has more self control than Siwon In terms of anger. They’re both are over protective, but Siwon is just.. oh god..

 

My eyes wandered to the familiar figure entering the class. My heart won’t stop fluttering.

 

He smiled and waved at me as he approached me, I couldn’t stop myself from watching him as he walked over my way. I was forced to stop though, when someone blocked my vision.

 

“Donghae-Ah.. uhm.. do you want to sit next to me?” she said, standing up, offering the seat next to her’s.

 

Everyone was cheering them, whistling and clapping. I felt my heart clench knowing that so many people ship them, if that was me.. oh boy.. but what else could I do?

 

This scenario kinda remind me of a song, I decided to listen to it to distract myself from the commotion.

 

Conan gray - Heather

 

Why would you ever kiss me?

I'm not even half as pretty

You gave her your sweater

It's just polyester

But you like her better

Wish I were Heather

Watch as she stands with her holding your hand

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

But how could I hate her? She's such an angel

But then again, kinda wish she were dead

 

I was humming along to the song, bobbing my head to the rhythm when I felt a firm grasp on my shoulders.

 

“Hyukjae! Scoot over!”

 

I looked up to see Donghae smiling at me, slightly pushing me exclaiming for me to make some space for him.

 

“Wh- ..? yoora-ssi off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter