An Unpleasant Moving Day

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can someone please explain what the is going on here?” he folded his arms.

 

I could only look down, not knowing what to do. I was panicking. Donghae didn’t ask for any of this, I didn’t want to burden him with the responsibilities too. I forced myself on him like a hungry . I was ashamed of myself.

 

“Hae-”

 

“He’s pregnant”

 

Silence filled the room. i can’t help but be overwhelmed with the tension around, it was suffocating and I couldn’t bear it. Tears dripped down my face.

 

“What?” 

 

“You heard me, he’s ing pregnant you ”

 

He placed his hands on his hips, sighing. I never thought someone’s sigh could feel this painful.

 

“And are you sure it’s mine?” he asked.

 

Stings, oh boy does it sting. Is he rejecting his own baby? If he is I guess I shouldn’t blame him.

 

I was at fault after all. I was a .

 

“Why you little-”

 

“No!” I interrupted. They all looked at me.

 

“D-.. donghae. It’s okay.. you don’t have to take responsibilities for anything” I sniffled.

 

“Hyuk no he-”

 

“No, Siwon, I forced myself on him. I’m the one who should bare the responsibilities”

 

“We will too Hyuk” he said, clinging to my arms.

 

 

I smiled at him, happy that at least he has my back.

 

“Will you three shut up?,..” he said, we all looked back at him “Who said I’m not gonna take responsibilities? If it’s my child then I’m gonna take responsibilities for it and love it. Alright?. I’m not some douche that you all portray me to be” he glared at Siwon which earned him a glare back.

 

“Hyuk,” he said, looking at me. “You’ll live with me starting today, I’ll help you pack”

 

And with that, he just left. He went out and shortly after that we heard the sound of a sports car starting.

 

“Well that went smoother than I expected”

 

I was also a little, confused. How is he okay with this?

 

We walked out of Donghae’s ridiculously huge mansion, following him to the parking lot which ofcourse.. has tons of sports car all waiting to get rob-.. I mean.. droved..

 

 

“get In, lets go”

 

“Uh.. Donghae, you don’t gotta go this far.. I’m perfectly fine raising it by myself.. we don’t even know if he’s your-”

 

“It is mine Hyuk, I’m the only one who did it withput protection, as Siwon said.. and also.. you got pregnant after we did it.. the percentage is high” he said, calmly.

 

“Yeah, but..”

 

“No buts, get in.. Siwon-ssi, Kyuhyun, mind helping us with packing?” he asked politely to the two gents behind me. Who has the same confused expression as I do.

 

“S..sure..”

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon got in Siwon’s car while I got in Donghae’s and we drove to our dorm to.. I guess.. pack..

 

On the car ride, it was tensed. I didn’t know if he felt it too or was it just me. But his eyes were sharp on the road.

 

“D-donghae..” I stuttered.

 

He gave me a soft hum, not bidding his attention from the road.

 

“You really didn’t have to go this far..”

 

“Why wouldn’t I? it’s my kid after all.. it’s our kid” he smiled, placing my hands on the gearstick as he placed his on top of mine.

 

“Y..yeah but.. you’re straight.. wouldn’t you rather have a wife?” I asked him cautiously.

Obviously I wasn’t expecting any answers like, “I am but I think you’re the one for me” or “it doesn’t matter, you’re my destiny” or something cliche like “Even so, you’re the only one I love”.. no. No way he’s gonna say that. I know his answers might hurt but damn.. I was not prepared at all when he replied..

 

“Yeah but,.. let’s not bring that up.. especially now that we have a kid together” he sighed, removing his hand from mine and focusing back on the road.

 

“Oh.. okay.. sorry..”

 

“No big deal” he chuckled.

 

I looked over to the window, trying not to let him see the tears coming out of my eyes. Was he regretting it? Is he forced? Responsibilities huh? If it weren’t for the baby in my stomach he’d probally gotten a girlfriend already.

 

Let’s face it Hyuk, you’re just his burden that he’s forced to take care of because of this responsibility that’s apparently so powerful.

 

Honestly, letting him go because he didn’t wanna deal with the child wouldn’t hurt as much as this.

 

It’s weird, he didn’t exactly reject me.. but he didn’t accept me either. I feel like a peasant who had an affair with the king. I felt so ashamed of myself it hurts. I wanted to just give birth right then and there and kill myself right after.

 

Have my baby and raise them with some other chick you jerk.

 

No I shouldn’t be mad at him, after all he didn’t ask any of this to happen. I was trying to hide it from him but Siwon and Kyuhyun just had to-..

 

NO! NO! STOP BLAMING OTHER’S FOR YOU MISTAKE YOU ! IT’S YOUR FAULT SO DEAL WITH IT LIKE A MAN YOU

 

I closed my eyes, trying to escape from the reality that I was facing, and hopefully wake up in a better state of mind, where I can at least fake smile without getting caught.

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Mommy mommy! Daddy’s crying again!” said the two little twin as they pointed at a familiar figure, crying in his sleep.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked as I wobbled his shoulders gently, trying to wake him up.

 

The familiar stranger woke up. His figure is all grey, it’s like he was a background character from a manga. But somehow I feel like I recognize him, I feel like I recognize all of them.

 

“Baby, I had a nightmare!” he cried.

 

I chuckled as I wiped the tears off of his face. “What is it this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter