orientation day!

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

disclaimer!! This story contains words that cab ne too vulgar for some viewers

 

Hyukjae stood infront of the door that has the number 86 on it. This was it, his new dorm. He opened the door full of anticipation and excitement, not to mention the curiosity of what his new roomate will be like. 

In his imagination, lights came greeting him as he opened the door to find the most beautiful young men standing in front of the door, greeted him with a smile so bright it could blind his eyes. But insted of a beautiful man with a shiny smile, he's greeted with a used boxer on his foot and a room so messy it looked like a warzone with 1 bunk bed covered with clothings, socks, comics, food crumbles and a few questionable looking stains on the bed. And one untouched single bed.

His eyes showed the expression of horror and repulse as his inner OCD screeches in pain due to the sight he was bestowed.

"The is this.." he said, a grin grew from the corner of his lips yet its far from showing happiness.  He placed his suitcase and bags under the clean bed and sighed as he once again looked around.

im living with pigs..

He began to gather and throw away all of the trash, put all of the laundries in the laundry basket and tidy up the room, an hour and a half later it was spotless, yet the clean freak Hyukjae kept looking around and cleaning every little bits of dust he found in each corner of the room.

He heard the door open and a few voices muffled by the distance. He came rushing to the soul of the sound to properly introduce himself and apologize for being nosy with their stuff. But those intentions soon dissapear once he reached the source of those voices.

"You two?!" to his shock he saw two familiar faces standing in front of him. One tall guy with slick black hair wearing a red tshirt and jeans, while the shorter one (yet much taller than him) wore a white one.

"Hyukjaeee youre here! thats why the room's clean, thanks bud!" said the man in red as he spreaded his arms wide to craddle Hyukjae's tiny body.

"Yeah, for the first time we came home and we can actually see the floor!" followed the other, as he looked around the now clean and spotless room.

"Stop it!" he said, pushing the taller man away.

"Why are you here?"

"Well this is our dorm too dummy, why else would we be here?" he chuckled as he hung his arms on the smaller man's shoulder.

"How come we all got assigned to the same dorm room??"

at that moment Hyukjae saw his friends letting go of their grips and looked at one another. 

"Your mom was the one who requested it"

"What?!"

he stormed off from the living room and went to their room to make a quick phonecall to the suspect. Instantly  she picked up.

"H- .. Hyukjae! Hi sweetie, i-i didnt expect you to call this soon" she stuttered. Knowing, she probally got caught red handed by now. Darn those blabber mouths.

"Oh save it mom, you care to explain why my "new" roomates are Kyuhyun and Siwon?"

"Oh really? wow thats such a coincidence haha.." she said, fake gasping as if she didnt already knew.

"Mom" he said quite intimidatingly, if i may add.

"Alright alright fineee.. i was worried okay, my only son's an omega, not to mention you perfer the same gender instead of opposite, what are you gonna do when your heat comes up and you dont have any supressants huh? I'll be heart broken if an alpha douche you"

"MOM! NO ONE i repeat NO ONE is getting ! i told you i can control my heat perfectly!"

"But you dont know that, you've never been in heat while multiple alpha's are near you!!" she realized she raised her voice towards Hyukjae and tried to calm down a bit. Hyukjae felt bad, he knew his mom was just looking out for him, She's protectiver because of the experiences she's gone through.

"Please.. Hyukjae, theyre just there to protect you on my behalf" her voice got quite soft. And he didnt have the heart to refuse her knowing that this is probally the only way that she'll ever get some sleep with her son gone.

"Alright mom.. but no more meddling, promise me"

"Okay, i promise.."

"Alright, i gotta go now, bye mom"

"Bye bye sweetheart, i love you"

"I love you too"

the phone clicked signaling that the call is over. A little sigh came from his mouth.

aish.. she's just too much sometimes.. 

Even though he's a little bit annoyed, he felt loved, by his family and friends. He happily went back to the living room to apologize to his friends for lashing out on them like that. He truly did over react and he was scared his friends might have been hurt thinking that Hyukjae didnt want to be with his friends. When the truth is he does, he loves them. But he just wanted something new for a change you know? But this is fine, he's happy. Arriving there he saw his friends sitting on the sofa with a little gap between them, arms spread wide on the shoulders of the sofa as siwon puts one down to tap on the little gap between them.

"Hey Hyukkiee! Come heree! we're watching a movie"

he smiled, its always been like this between them, he always felt like he had two over protective big brothers to look out and care for him. Which, due to his more feminine side, made him feel really special.

"Okay!" he happily skipped his legs over to the spot and came jumping to the gap getting snuggled by the two men.

They spent their first night together before finally the next day came.. 

College orientation..

Siwon was in politics department while kyuhyun and Hyukjae are in the performing arts, hyukjae loves dancing and kyuhyun loves singing, they often duet together and often made online covers. One of their viral videos reached the university which is how they got in.

Lets face it, those two arent really as smart as their taller companion but they are really talented.

Hyukjae saw the look everyone gave him. He forgot that alphas can smell him, he gripped Kyuhyun's shirt feeling the intense glares alot of people are giving him. Kyuhyun sensed what was going on and dragged him to the bathroom.

"what are you doing?" he said, looking at the taller man who is furiously searching his bag for an unknown item.

"Aha!" he exclaimed, pulling out a red spray bottle from his bag and handed it towards Hyukjae.

He took it and observed the bottle. A glass bottle colored in Matt red with gold stripes, it has a little engraving that said

"alpha?" he read, looking up at Kyuhyun in confusion.

"Its an alpha cologne, it'll help mask your scent. Although, because your scent is really strong to the point where even i, a beta, can smell it, it'll only mask it well enough to make people think youre a beta"

"fine by me, its not like i want to smell like those alpha douches" he sprayed the cologne until Kyuhyun gave him the "okay, enough, thats too much" sign.

They went back to grab their forms and name tag from the seniors. Hyukjae was quite good looking, and his cute style made him more noticeable. Which made a lot of heads turn as he's grabbing his namecard from the seniors.

"you sure are popular kiddo" said the man as he chuckled. He smiled, trying not to flinch at the strong alpha pheromones lingering amongs the four men. 

"Lee Hyukjae is it? My name's shindong, this man here is Heechul" he said patting the man beside him.

"Hi dongsaeng!" he smiled. 

Shindong continued to pat the other man beside him.

"This is Leeteuk and Yesung" 

"Nice to meet you Hyukjae, if you need anything please tell us" he said as he shook Hyuk's hands.

The other guy introduced as Yesung turned his head that was on his phone up to Hyukjae and instantly his eyes sparkled.

"omo! Youre my Junior right? Hey-.. Hyukjaee-ah! Thats a cute name! Perfect for you!" he said, not hiding the adoration in his voice as he pinched the younger's cheeks. Hyukjae was a bit surprised, but he grew to love the fact that no one's judging him and instead loving him. He was blessed with such an adorable face. And even though he would prefer the word handsome instead of cute, its still better than getting bullied because of who you are.

His playdate with Hyukjae's face got stopped by Heechul's hands, gripping on his shoulders and moving him back a bit from Yesung. Which made the older man pout.

"Quit harassing him you wierdo!"

"I wasnt!!" he pouted. Heechul escorted Kyuhyun and Hyukjae a bit far and exclaiming for them to go.

"Run along kids, meet some friends. If anyone ever bothers you or if youre having troubles come to me okay? you cant trust these guys!" he said, loud enough to be heard by Shindong.

"What'd i do?!"

The two freshmens smiled and waved, followed by Yesung's frantic wave and hearts towards Hyukjae.

"Your charms really does melt anyone" he chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter