you're WHAT?!

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the morning after that, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun didn’t have class that morning, but Kyuhyun had plans with his other friends. So Hyukjae was by himself in the dorm.

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I was making breakfast for myself. I made instant noodles. Yeah, I know. Not really a great idea for breakfast, but I was feeling a bit slugish and weird that day. I felt moody and hungry for savoury things.

 

DING DONG the doorbell rang.

 

I turned off the stove and ran over to the door.

 

Who the would come this early? I whined, internally.

 

I peeped through the peep hole and instantly my heart starts beating like crazy.

 

 

 

 

What the hell’s he doing here?

 

I opened the door, trying my best not to look that effected by his sudden visit.

 

 

“Donghae? What’s up?” I said, casually.

 

“Morning Hyuk-ah, I was wondering if I can have breakfast with you?” he smiled.

 

The hell? He’s here for.. breakfast? That’s a bit random..

 

“Okay?” I looked at him a little bewildered, moving to the side to let him in.

 

He gladly stepped in, taking off his shoes neatly and placing them on the shoe rack.

 

 

He looked around the room while I jogged back to the pantry.

 

“Do you want ramyeon? I can make them for you.. though it wont be anything fancy” I asked him.

 

He gave me a quick agreeing hum and continued to look around the dorm.

 

What? Has he never been to a college dorm before?

 

“It’s quite tidy, do you clean them yourself?”

 

“No actually. Kyuhyun, Siwon and I take turns in cleaning the apartment, or sometimes we’d just split the work”

 

“Kyuhyun and Siwon?”

 

“Oh yeah, Kyuhyun and I along with our friend Siwon whom you’ve met before after uhm.. yeah..” he gave me a nod and an uncomfortable expression, remembering about the incident with Shinhae sunbaenim. “We live together actually”

 

He let a quick “oh” as he nodded.

 

“Isn’t it a little stuffy with three men here?”

 

“Well it is a bit.. but there’s nothing much I can do about it. However I did want my own dorm with a new roomate.. you know.. to make new friends?” I chuckled.

 

“I mean I love them but, we’ve been together for years and I was hoping to gain new experiences and all that”

 

There was a bit of silence but I didn’t think anything of it.

 

I was putting his noodles in the boiling water when he suddenly asked..

 

“Do you wanna live with me?”

 

When I looked back he was already behind me and I almost burned my hand on the stove if it weren’t for his quick reflexes as he caught me by my waist.

 

“Be careful! Geez!” he pulled me back, away from the stove before turning it off with his other hand. My back was already on the kitchen table, and when I tried to move he trapped me between his arms.

 

“So? Do you?”

 

My heart pounded like crazy, our face was inches apart and I tried so hard to hold my breath. Afraid that it would come out a bit heavy and stuffed. Though it was hard cause I was trying to multi task between finding where to look at so I wouldn’t seem awkward and uncomfortable, trying to hold my breath in while also trying to calm my heart down.

 

Calm down, just reject him. You haven’t asked mom and you’re already comfy in your current dorm. Yeah, just say that.

 

“Uhm.. N.. I’ll ask my mom about it..”

 

Damnit

 

He chuckled, satisfied with my answers. I mentally cursed myself for letting my stupid heart win. Like honestly, how do you think will it go if you lived with a man that you liked for literal YEARS?! ing I mean, news flash HE IS STRAIGHT!

 

I sighed. I tried to walk away but his hands were still there trapping me.

 

“Uhm? Donghae? Can you move? I have to finish cooking breakfast” I looked over to him but his expression already changed.

 

He was sweating a bit, his eyes glowed red.

 

“Hyuk, you.. smell good”

 

I was confused at first, but then I felt it. My body started getting hot and stuffy, I was sweating and my mouth decided to produce a lot more saliva than it was supposed to, causing it to drop out of my mouth.

 

 

“Hae, it’s hot” I whimpered, he caught me by my arms as my knees went numb.

 

“Hyuk, your on your heat aren’t you?”

 

I panted, then looked over towards the calendar. A big red circle was on the column of today’s date, along with a few others in front of it.

 

I looked over to him and nodded, frantically.

 

“Your suppressants! Quick!” he said, wobbling my shoulders. I couldn’t talk, move, or do anything except pant and suppress the feeling of wanting to ram him inside me.

 

I looked over to one of the pantry’s drawer, pointing at it with my nose.

He let me down gently before rushing over to open it, only to hold up an empty bottle with omega suppressants written in the lid.

 

“Crap, I’ll go buy you some Hyuk, don’t worry I’ll be right back, just lock the door please” he said.

 

My brain was empty. Well, emptier than it was before. I had no control over what’s happening with me. All I know is I wanted to be embraced, cradled, kissed, loved, by.. him.

 

Before he could open the door I slammed him on it, he turned back, obviously surprised and I just took the chance to crash my lips on to his.

 

He was surprised but joined in after. We devoured each other like hungry beasts. Loving the intense sensation of our lips sliding and grinding against each others.

 

I guess his sanity and rational mind snapped him awake as he pushed me back.

 

“Hyuk, stop. Get it together”

 

I shook my head frantically,

 

“Hae.. Hae.. please.. I want you.. please I can’t take it anymore”

 

He resisted, keeping me at arms distance.

 

But I can tell that he was on the verge of breaking as well, as I saw a large bulge on his pants, clearly begging me to let it out.

 

I smirked and dropped down on my knees, quickly unbuckling his belt and sliding down his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter