he's so lonely

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

 

It’s been a while since I confessed to Hyuk, I didn’t really confess but I think he knew what I meant with my words.

 

I really did meant what I said, and there’s a reason. I love him, since well.. since I met him. It wasn’t really the cliche love at first sight kind of thing.

 

I was more intrigued with his sorrow more than him himself, I kind of thought he was like me.. you know. Broken, lost and dead inside. You feel like no one loves you and you just wanna disappear in to thin air.

 

The way passion and that cheeky smile hides all these dark thoughts swerving his mind and potentially swallowing him whole.

 

The more I paid attention the more I realized how interesting this little boy is, the little boy who sat behind me in class. He was staring at me hard, and if he stared any harder I swear he could’ve carved a whole on my head.

 

How did I know that he was staring at me you asked? Well, our precious little boy here was too busy staring at the back of my head for some reason, that he didn’t realize whenever I pulled out my phone to “play” with it, it was always off and I would always stare back at him through the reflection on my phone.

 

Some part of me feels flattered that he would just go blank while staring at me, but some parts of me feels anxious cause what if he wasn’t looking at me?

 

This made me take care of my hair extra carefully, to make sure he wasn’t uhm.. staring at something unpleasant.

 

Anyway, I knew I was attracted to him. And I realized that this was much more than just being intrigued because he’s the same as me, or a simple crush thing.

 

I knew, I ing love him.

 

I came home that day with confused yet happy feeling. After long years of trying to find what love actually is i finally found it. I finally found him. And I wanted nothing more than to come out to my family.

 

But.. that didn’t go as planned.

 

 

Donghae’s flashback

 

I came home excited and nervous, I wanted to tell them about this stupidly crazy feelings I have for this adorable little boy. I took off my shoes and the moment I stepped into the living room all I heard was my mother crying followed by the sound of objects shattering.

 

My mother was crying on the ground with her cheeks bruised, wallowing.

 

“DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I said, I ran to my mom and hugged her, trying to protect her from whatever demon possessed my dad.

 

He instantly pulled me away from her and hid me behind his back,

“STAY AWAY FROM HER SON!”

 

“WHY?! are you asking me to just sit there seeing my mother cry?!”

 

“She will no longer be your mother if she still wishes to run off with that girlfriend of hers!”

 

He pointed at a young woman sitting next to mom with her head down low, not even looking up when dad mentioned her.

 

Girlfriend?

 

“What do you mean?”

 

He looked at her with demon eyes “your of a mom here cheated on me with a girl”

 

“what?!” I was.. shocked.

“She actually plans on leaving us to have a new life with that new of her’s”

No, mom would never do that right?

She cried and cried, hiding her face under her palms.

 

“Mom.. is that true?” I asked.

 

She didn’t respond. She only cried, however this time I feel no guilt letting her cry in front of me.

 

“Mom” I said in a slightly threatening note.

 

She still didn’t respond, she was still crying like a damsel in distress. And this was the last straw.

 

“Mom answer me right now!” I shouted. The room went quiet, Jeno ran from his room to the living room where we are, confused.

 

“Mommy why are you crying? Brother, why is mommy crying?” he asked.

 

“Don’t know, maybe she got caught doing something bad and wouldn’t confess what she did. Mommy’s being a bad girl Jeno” I said, lifting him up.

 

Jeno pouted and looked towards mom.

 

“Mommy, you should admit what you did wrong”

 

“Yeah mom, admit what you did wrong already”

 

She sniffed and lifted up her face, it was swollen and bruised. I felt somewhat bad, but I cant right now. Not right now. I felt more hurt than pity right now.

 

How would you feel if you found out your mom was cheating on your dad and was planning on leaving you?

 

I felt betrayed, do we really mean nothing to her that she’d leave us like this? After so many years. She ing gave birth and raised us. We thought she loved us but I guess not huh?

 

She looked towards dad and frowned “You knew I was never happy, you knew I was gay from the start yet you still agreed to the contract!”

 

“It was our parents deal, I didn’t agree on anything but as adults we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter