entrance ceremony!

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

 

It was a quiet walk back to the orientation hall, we saw everyone bid their goodbyes to head back. I saw a few people staring at us as I followed Hyukjae to them.

 

“Hyukjae! Where were you, you idiot! I was worried sick!” he hugged Hyukjae as soon as he saw us walking over.

 

“I uhm.. needed a little breath of fresh air” he said, hugging the man a little nervously.

 

“Fresh air where? We couldn’t find you anywhere! We searched the whole ing campus”

 

“Don’t over exaggerate, we only looked near the hall, he could’ve just went to the cafeteria for all we know”

 

“That’s NOT the point!” he yelled. A few seconds after that he pulled back, realizing my presence, glaring at me as if I was some kind of child predator.

 

But I guess we do look a little misleading. With his clothes all messy and covered with dirt, his eyes teary and hair ruffled, while I look.. perfectly fine.. with only a few wet spots on my chest caused by Hyukjae’s tears.

 

I saw a tall man with slick black hair who looked like a ing politician glaring at me, with his fist pulped so hard it was making his hands red. The anger was visible.

 

“Ah, yeah, I was sort of.. uhm.. lost.. and he helped me get back” he said, correcting our situation.

 

“If you say so Hyukkie..” he looked a little concern, but lets it go. Still looking at me with those accusing eyes.

 

Do I LOOK like a ing molester?! you ass! Not gonna lie, I was quite offended by his glare. But, unlike him, I had composure.

 

They secured Hyukjae in the middle of their circle with two men holding his hands like a royal baby or something. Hyukjae looked back at me and waved, giving me this precious smile. I nodded and headed back.

 

So it’s really you..

 

Somehow he became prettier. His hair wasn’t all indian tribey anymore, and he gained a bit of muscles. His face however didn’t change.

 

He still is adorable.. I didn’t know if what I felt was curiosity or attraction. I’ve never really liked men before, I don’t know how that feels like. It was quite scary to imagine, so everytime I just brushed it off. But what I’m positive about is that, the little man baby with black hair and petite figure interested me. I wanted to get to know him but I also wanted to . I wanted to protect him but I also wanted to make him cry. I just couldn’t grasp what I’m feeling.

 

And why did his scent smelt so strong In my nose?

 

As I was piling questions to questions that I left unanswered in my head, I heard small footsteps following me.

 

I turned around and saw the girl whom I cant remember. Though I didn’t really cared to remember and just stood there waiting for her to state her business.

 

“Uhm.. Donghae-ssi, A-..Are you heading home?” I nodded my head and turned around. She stopped me, grabbing the tip of my sleeves. Annoyance was visible on my face. But she didn’t seem to get it.

 

“Ah, uhm.. im sorry.. I just.. its late and I’m scared to go back alone.. could you maybe-..”

 

I already knew where this was going. Before she could ask I quickly took measures on to my own hand.

 

“Excuse me!” I said, raising my voice so people could hear. Which they did, my voice is pretty loud.

 

“Does any of you have some spare time?” they all looked at each other and shrugged.

 

“She’s scared to go back alone” I pointed at her and automatically they all went nuts to her. I’m free! I skipped happily to my room.

 

 

Meanwhile.. at Hyukjae’s dorm

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“She did what?!” their jaws almost dislocated hearing my confession. After the long walk back full of interrogations by the two beta males I finally gave up. I told them everything from top to bottom not missing a single detail. Cause if I did, they’ll know. It’s like my mom passed down her motherly instinct on to them.

 

“I’m not kidding..” I saw Kyuhyun’s face dropped

 

“I’m sorry Hyuk I.. I should’ve been there..” he said, as he placed his arms over mine, still looking down.

 

It wasn’t his fault, she was the bad guy (or rather.. lady) here.. with or without him, she shouldn’t have done it.

 

“No Kyu.. its not your fault, its her’s.. I’m okay, Donghae was there, remember?” I said, reassuring his self concious. He looked up to me, still with sad eyes, nodding as he hugged me tight.

 

“But you know.. isn’t it wierd that Donghae just happened to be there?”

 

I nodded, looking up at him.

 

“That’s.. some coincidence..”

 

A few seconds more and Kyu separated from our hug abruptly, holding onto my shoulders with his eyes and mouth wide open.

 

“What if he actually likes you?”

 

His words almost made me hopeful and excited, that is until I remember the little reminder Donghae gave me..

 

“Depends, if you want me to breed you Im afraid I’ll have to decline, im straight”

 

Thinking back at it, all I could do was smile.

 

“No, he doesn’t..” I chuckled.

 

“But what if he does? I mean you said somehow, even though no one knew about that garden or how to get in, he just managed to do so.. doesn’t that make you suspicious?”

 

“No Kyu, he doesn’t..”

 

“You cant give up like that Hyuk, he-..”

 

“He’s straight. He already said it” I said, a little bit impatient, .. and .. sad? Why? What rights do I have to be sad about it. Its not like I ever had a chance. Of course he’s straight. Of course the one guy I just had to fall in love with is straight.

 

Seeing my sad expression probally worried the two, as they both hugged me and ruffled my hair.

 

If I didn’t have these two, and my mom I don’t know if I’d still be here.

 

But there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter