she gets what she deserves

My identity, my secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I woke up the next morning to find a large muscular back covering the sunlight from hitting me. I smiled, but then that smile dropped down again when I reminded myself that this was all there is to me and him.

 

His back is the only thing that’s gonna be greeting me, no kisses no hugs, no morning whispers no nothing. This was far from what I Imagined at a perfect married life. Well we’re not married so.. there’s still hope.

 

I got up groaning, the sunlight finally hit me and my eyes were just not having it.

 

I walked towards the bathroom, there were already a toothbrush, toothpaste and a mug set for me. These maids work fast.

 

I took a shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth, then continued to do my morning skincare routine. After that was done I walked down stairs to the dining table. Breakfast were already set and Yunho, the butler, greeted me with a warm smile.

 

“Morning Hyukjae-ssi, breakfast is ready” I replied by nodding and returning a smile. He proceeded me to the dining table.

 

 

In front of me was the tastiest looking breakfast I ever saw. And in any normal day, I’d gobble them all up no problem. However, my nose caught a stench of something putrid. My eyes immediately looked over at the eggs, instantly I felt myself hurling. I ran to the bathroom and puked on the toilet. Yunho quickly followed me and massaged my neck.

 

“Oh dear, was it the egg?” he asked in his fancy British accent.

 

I grabbed a few sheets of toilet papers and wiped my mouth.

 

“I think so,..” I looked over to my stomach, caressing it “Hey love, eggs are good for you.. you should try eating them once you get out of there” I smiled.

 

I didn’t realize it but when I looked up Yunho was smiling at me oh so gently.

 

“What is it?” I asked as he helped me get up.

 

“Nothing, it’s just.. I’m glad you’re here.. we don’t get to see such a pleasant human often” he sighed.

 

Before I could question what he meant, I saw Donghae came downstairs yawning.

 

“Morning young master” he said, greeting the sleepy Donghae.

 

I walked behind him, also bowing my head greeting Donghae.

 

He chuckled “What are you doing Hyuk? Come on let’s have breakfast!”

 

I nodded, but Yunho stopped me from going.

 

Donghae saw and looked at him confused, nodding his head up asking what he was doing.

 

“My apologies young master, but i must make a few adjustment to the breakfast so Hyukjae-ssi here can enjoy the meal as well” he said, he then walked off to the dining table and grabbed the breakfast tray.

 

We both sat in the dining table, it was silent and he was just staring at his phone, giggling and smiling.

 

Who’s keeping him so busy that he wouldn’t even talk to me? I sighed.

 

He eventually noticed and placed down his phone, ficing his posture.

 

“Did you have morning sickness?” he smiled.

 

“Yeah” I replied shortly.

 

He hummed. A few moments later his phone buzzed, a text notification appeared on his screen.

 

From: Cindy

 

Oppa~ come on, I want to :(( why are you so mean? *puppy dog eyes emoji*

 

We both looked at his phone, he was smiling while I was trying not to cry.

 

“Your girlfriend?” I asked, chuckling. Well, fake chuckling, my heart was screaming every curse word at him.

 

“No, just some girl I’ve been talking to for a few weeks” he replied smiling as he grabbed his phone to I assume reply to cindy.

 

I nodded and took a sip of water to hopefully gulp down my jealousy.

 

Geez, tear me apart why dontcha?

 

I took out my own phone and instantly I noticed a certain notification on my phone

 

From: Shinhae Sunbae

 

Hey Hyukkie, it’s me. Can we talk tomorrow at lunch?

 

I froze, what does she want?

 

Donghae seems to notice. He took my phone and read it.

 

“Hey! Give it back!”

 

He glowered at me, “why do you still talk to her?”

 

I grabbed my phone back, “I’m not! She’s the one who texted me!”

 

“Well whatever, you’re not gonna meet with her” he said, leaving the table angrily as he grabbed his bag.

 

My eyes followed him as he shut the door, leaving a loud bang behind.

 

What’s his problem? One minute he acts like I’m invisible and then he acts like my mom

 

I shook my head still confused on why he was angry.

 

“Oh? Did the young master leave without breakfast?” I turned around to find Yunho holding two plates of strawberry vegan pancakes.

 

 

“Do you want this one?” he said, lowering his head towards my stomach. I chuckled and grabbed a fork, “I think he or she does”

 

He smiled, satisfied hearing my answer.

 

“Remind me to buy more strawberries oh my god, you sure are gobbling on that” he chuckled.

 

“Cant help it, I love strawberries..” I smiled with a face full of strawberry “And I’m glad my little angel does too”

 

We both chatted as we ate breakfast, yes we, I gave Yunho Donghae’s share of the breakfast. I wasn’t gonna let him starve while I enjoy this heaven of a plate.

 

 

 

“Alright, I’m going now”

 

“Please won’t you let me at least drive you till the gate?” he plead.

 

He’s been trying to get me to let him drive me to campus, but I wasn’t having it. The cars are Donghae’s, and he insisted that he has a car of his own that he can use. But I’m a man, I can do this, my stomach’s still flat anyway, well.. I have a little lump because of the breakfast but other than that it’s still flat. Might as well get all the exercise I can right? I mean they do say the more you move the easier it’ll come out.

 

“I’ll be fine, it’s not like a random stranger’s gonna jump me out of the blue” I chuckled.

 

“You don’t know that!”

 

I sighed and tapped his shoulders, “Listen, I’ll be fine. I’m a man you know? But if anything fishy comes up, I’ll call you right away!”

 

He sighed and nodded “Oh fine”

 

“Kay byee!” I said, and with that, I’m off to campus.

 

 

I was walking to the campus with Ryeowook since we met along the way. We were talking like usual, you know, manly guy stuff like planning a shopping date and discussing fashion trends and.. uhm.. alright it’s not really that manly but it’s 2020 people. Let me live.

 

As we were walking I saw a familiar figure by the tree.

 

“Isn’t that Donghae?” I asked him. Ryeowook looked over to where I was looking and hummed, “Aish, again?” he snickered.

 

I didn’t understand what he was saying and walked over towards Donghae, but Ryeowook quickly stopped me.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?”

 

“What do you mean? I was gonna ask him if he wanted to walk with us”

 

He sighed and puts his hands on his hips, “You seriously don’t know what they’re doing?”

 

“They?”

 

He shook his head, why? Am I missing something? He could probably be just peeing by the tree right? But if so.. that’s gross.

 

He pulled me by my wrist and dragged me behind the neighbor’s bushes.

 

“What are you doing? People are gonna think we’re freaks!” I got up but he instantly pulled me down.

 

“Shut up or they’ll hear us!”

 

I was about to protest before he turned my head towards where Donghae was. And instantly, my heart dropped. There he was under the tree, in front of him was a girl tip toeing to reach his.. lips.

 

“They’ve been doing that for days now, and I cant even walk pass them without wanting to barf” he said rolling his eyes.

 

A few moment of silence passed, my eyes didn’t stop from staring at the two figure.

 

“Hyuk?” “Hyuk?” I hear my name being called over and over again, but I couldn’t hear them. Everything went black, and all I could see was Donghae, my crush Donghae, quite possibly the one I love, kissing another girl. In front of me, the one who’s carrying his child.

 

I know I’m the one who let him have relationships. I know he’s straight. I know this will happen sooner or later, but damn it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter