The secret gestures

Secretly dating

Our practice resume again after the unexpected announcement of BoA sunbae. Well i must say i'm very lucky that i got the chance to be one of the performer to this collab. 

"It is okey with you guys that we will stay here until you guys done with your practice? The lobby is kind of crowded right now" The manager of Itzy said and look at us. 

"Ofcourse Sir, You may stay here whenever you want" Taeyong said and look at us. The whole Nct members are nodding their heads and hiding a smile. 

"But it was a quite pressure dancing infront of them" Taeil hyung said

"I know right. I heard they are super good in dancing" Jungwoo hyung replied to him 

"They are." I said out of nowhere. Because eversince i laid my eyes on her. Whenever i have a free time i always watch a video of their group and some of her fan cams. Pfffttt i am her secret fan. 

"I wanna go home already" Doyoung said and gave us a tired look. 

"Alright. Last one practice up from the top and then you all will go home afterwards" The head choreographer said and we all gather in the center and portray our first stunt.

After the practice We said goodbye to everyone and exchange hugs to everyone.

While everyone is busy saying goodbye, I was now looking for my bag when a pair of hands poke my back and when i turn around it was lia, My sunshine. 

:O

"I saw your bag there" As she point out in my right side and I saw my bag there. Before i even thank her, She immediately hand her handkerchief to me and go back to her members.

I was quite shock to her courage because i was too shy to even glance at her. and Here she is taking care of me. I look around if someone notices but i guess they are all busy except her members.

Ryujin, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Yeji are all looking at me while whispering to each other and then smile to me. I bow and smile back to them.

I guess they knew afterall. 

"Mark!!" Lucas shout "Come here" and i walk to there direction.

"I wonder who will be my partner hahahaha" Lucas said and glance at the girls of infront of us.

"I feel like taeyong partner is ryujin. Since both of them are center of each groups" Jaehyun hyung said. 

"Yes. Same thought hyung. Tell me you are not a mind reader" Lucas said while chuckling.

"Nahhh. I think you are going to be the center luca-" Taeyong hyung said but he is cut by a sudden voice.

"Uhmmm excuse me oppa, Errrr-uhhh our manager went out to buy us food but we kind of don't know this building. we are wondering where the bathroom is" Yeji said We all frooze for a second 

"Well uhmmmm the bathroom is when you go out this room, Just turn to the right wing of the hallway then turn left-" Jaehyun hyung answer but the girls looks even more confused now. 

"I will show you the direction of the Bathroom. I am not a ert i swear, I just dont want you girls to get lost" Taeyong hyung said and we all chuckle to what he said. 

"Yeah you girls can follow him. He is a total gentleman" Jeno said 

"Okey. i trust you oppa. kamsahamnida" Yeji said and bow 

"Kamsahamnida" Yuna and Ryujin said

"Kamsahamnida" Chaeryeong said

Then they follow him. But then i notice lia is not with them so i scan the whole practice room and i saw her infront of the mirror, alone and using her phone.

I immediately open my phone and check if she has a message for me.

My sunshine:

'Why arent you wiping your sweat? Want me to do it for you? hahahaha'

I smile after reading her text. She is really a courageous cutie.

Mark lee:

'Oh i forgot. Sorry. Wish we were alone right now. I want to sit right next to you'

After sending that i was looking at her. I saw her laugh a little and then look at me too

My sunshine:

'I hope you are my partner in this collab'

'Btw Im so hungry hahaha my manager is still not here'

After reading that. I immediately check my bag if i have a food that she can eat. Then i saw a pack of jellies in my bag. 

Mark lee:

'Do you want to eat a jellies? i have one here'

My sunshine:

'Yes please babe :('

Okey. How do i give her the jellies?? 

I stand up and bring my bag with me. i face my Jaehyun, lucas and jeno and said 

"I'll just go refill my water bottle" then i didnt wait for their respond. As i was walking slowly i was looking at the mirror through my peripheral vision. Im lucky that they arent busy chatting and arent paying attention to me.

When i reach her position i drop the bag of jellies in her legs and walk like nothing happen. 

Yes success!! after that i text her again.

-

We are all now gathered and the stuff are explaining about the special collab.

"So the partners are Taeyong and Yeji, You two will be the center. Chaeryeong and jeno, lucas and lia, Mark and Yuna, and lastly jaehyun and ryujin" The stuff said 

I was kind of sad that we arent partner but its fine. atleast i get you see her alot from now on.

"Please go to your partners now. Please dont feel shy to your partner because that will make the practice long" The head choreographer said.

So we are all in position with our partners but then the choreo speak again.

He is looking at us and his right eyebrow is raise. I guess he isnt satisfied with something.

"I think Yuna's partner will be Lucas since both of them are the tallest. I think that would compliment the formation well" 

Then lia and Yuna exchange partners.

Right now i cant hide my smile. Guess whos the lucky guy right me? Meeeeee. hahahaha

Then we start our dance and singing practice of The Cabi song together.

We Only have 10 days left to practice and perfect this. 

I will surely cherish this whole 10 days with her, As my partner. 

Okeyyyyy cut!! XD