The First Meeting

Secretly dating

Today was the last of the Nct 127 in America. They are now preparing for their last concert. The boys are now inside the Make up room, they are just waiting for the time to come out. 

Mark ofcourse is typically busy texting. He send a picture to lia. Yes, Since they are so close and comfortable to each other they started sending selca to each other. 

Mark send a picture of him in his concert costume. He look pretty cool and handsome on his all black leather outfit and Lia did the same. She send him a selca of her, Both hands are in her face emphasising her small pretty face. She has big peach color flower crown that made her a goddess. 

Choi Lia:

*Insert picture*

'Goodluck on your last day of concert. Have fun and Dont over do yourself. Fightingg Markshii!! :D'

Mark cant help but stare at her pictures for a few minutes. She is really pretty, She is talented, She has a long black hair and She is very nice. I really like her he said to himself.

Mark saves her picture, He started doing that since he and her started exchanging pictures of each other. 

Mark Lee:

'The concert is about to start in 10 minutes. I have to go to the backstage now. Thank you and Take care!!' 

Then he put lia's cp in his bag. He heard jaehyun hyung saying goodbye to his girlfriend and taeil hyung as well.

"Fightingg NCT 127!!" And they all went to the stage and everything is history. 

-

The boys are now heading to there rented mansion to celebrate but they are all super exhausted from their last concert. They are all happy that everything went super success. And tommorrow they will head home. 

After the celebration everyone went to their own rooms to finally rest but mark cant sleep. He cant stop thinking what is going to happen when they meet. 

The two plan to meet at his best friend family cafe. It was near seokchan lake park. It was a two story cafe so he rented the 2nd floor for the whole evening. He doesnt want to risk of being seen by some fans of both group. 

They are finally returning each others cellphone, stuff And he will also give his present for her. He actually bought her 5 gifts from 5 different store they visit. And mark is still denying that he is not inlove with her. 

Choi Lia: 

'Slr Mark. My schedule is finally done, i am now heading home with my manager. Its super late there now i bet you are already sleeping. Goodnight and Sweetdreams with watermelons on your side.'

Mark Lee:

'It is but im still awake. I dont know im still awake but my body is super exhausted. Take care'

But mark know the reason why he is still not sleeping but ofcourse he wont admit it.

After a fews minutes Lia finally replied to mark.

Choi Lia:

'I am now at home. I will just took a bath and head to my room. I'll call you after if you arent still sleeping.'

Mark Lee:

'I will wait for your call. I am still wide awake here' 

Again after a few minutes Choi Lia is now calling....

Mark immediately answer the call.

"Hello how was your day? Is your roommate is still sleeping?"

"Hello Markshii. It was okey things kept getting better for me. And yes, she is already sleeping. What about you? why arent you still sleeping"

"I dont really know why. It seems like i was going to sleep in the airplane. Our flight is early in the morning. I tried closing my eyes for a long period of time but my mind is awake. its super weird"

"Maybe you are just excited to go home and meet at your best friend cafe hahahaha i think that is your reason"

"What?? Its not that hahahaha"

"Hmmmm i think it is. Stop lying! are you excited to meet me?"

"What?" *Cough* *Cough* 

"See you are excited to see me hahaha i am also excited to see you. By the way i saw a video of you when i was heading home. i saved it in your phone"

"What video?"

"My name is mark, you can mark me in your heart hahahahahaha"

"What the? hahahaha where did you find that?" 

"In instagram. You look so cute and awkward at the same time"

"I prolly wont really sleep because you remind me of that cringey thing i said"

"Hahahaha sorry. Do you want me to sing you a song?"

"Yes please."

"Okey i will sing Sleep tight Goodnight by my sunbaemin Twice. I really love this song"

"Alright go on. Yes free concert!! hahahahaha"

"Hey stop laughing hahaha Please close your eyes upon listening to this. I want you to feel relax and sleepy"

"My eyes are now close"

"How was your day today? Anything bad happen? You just need to get through day by day have strength, think of me"

Upon hearing mark cant help but smile widely, his heart is beating so fast. Her voice is really soothing. A gooddess is singing right now. 

"Baby think about me all night long we are together right now In our dreams, its just us two as we make our happy moments"

"Shalala lala Shalala lala Goodnight Lets meet in your dreams"

"Think of me come see me Baby goodnight, goodnight"

"You did a good job today Now rest comfortably as you think of me ill think of you too and find you in my dreams goodnight, goodnight Mark Lee" 

Then mark drift off to Lala land and sleep. Lia then end the call.

-

The Nct 127 are now in Seoul, Korea. The media are there and a lot of Nctzens are patiently waiting, they really miss their boys so they head there to see them.

After the posing and pictures the boys went straight to there dorm. They are now eating lunch together and the boys are having a chat.

"Mark are you finally meeting the girl you kept texting today?" Yuta hyung ask and they all look at me.

"Hey its fine to admit it to us. I am also meeting Yeri today. I will give her the souvenier i bought her" Jaehyun said while chewing his food.

"Me too. I really miss my girlfriend but i have to travel 1 hour because she went back to her dorm" Taeil hyung also said and kept looking at me.

"Yes. I am going to meet her tonight" After that mark look at s and they are stunned and shock.

They all tal his shoulder and yuta gave him a hug.

"Damn goodluck your on date buddy!!" They said and laugh. 

"We wish you good outcome. Make her your girlfriend today. Be a man and kiss her hahaha kidding" Johnny said chuckling "I will be meeting my girlfriend today as well".

Its 4:30 pm now and the two plan to meet at 6:00. He wanted to fetch her but lia tell her no because her manager will be suspecious of her. 

Lia is not preparing. She lowkey went to her salon yesterday and nail salon. She is prepared. The girls are now choosing which outfit she needs to wear on their first meeting.

She needs to look decent and cute. A chic outfit? A formal outfit? An idol outfit? She so many clothes and cant decide.

So the the 5 girls vote to the Creamy off shoulder knit sweater, its a bit long on her arms so it looks really cute. She tuck it with a brown and black stripped pattern fitted skirt and she wear a brown strap sandals. 

They curl the bottom part of her hair and did her a natural make up and she wear her silver dangling earrings. 

After that she bring her black leather strap bag and her 3 gifts for him and the white paper bag. She also add a note inside.

She felt like she has so much gifts for him but little did she know mark has more.

Before going out the girls took a picture of her and kiss her goodbye. Then they book a driver to sent her to the cafe because they cant tell their manager. 

On the other hand Mark is wearing a white plain button down polo and he tuck it in with his black skinny jeans. He also wear a black jean jacket. He pair it with his whole outfit to his flame old skool vans then we wore a black face mask and a bucket hat. 

His outfit today is screaming an idol, he look really good in everything he wore and he bring his 5 gifts to her. and also the white paper bag that they switch in the first place. 

He drive his car and the hyungs did cheer for him as he was heading out. He laugh and cant stop smiling, his heart is beating so fast. Dang you need to calm down self he said as he drove to the cafe.

When he reach the cafe. There are few customers and his best friend went straight to him and they went upstairs. He gave his gift to him and started talking. 

A few minutes a very eye catching girl went straight at the 2nd floor. She is shaking but she saw 2 boys sitting and talking in a empty room. 

She took a deep breath and went straight to the table where the boys are talking, When she reach the table the two boys stop talking and mark immediately stood up and bow to her. 

Lia chuckle at his sudden reaction. He is really cute she said to herself. She also bow to them and smile.

Mark then move the seat besides him and wait for her to sit down.

"Thank you Mark" Lia said sit down. Then mark sit down too and offer his hand to her. They shoke hands and his best friend look very amuse to them. 

"I think i have to leave now. I will bring your drinks later and dont worry the whole 2nd floor is close. and please dont sit near the glass because your fans might notice you hahaha" then he went away.

"Uhmm-uhhhhhh I am ahhhh Mark Lee and it was really nice meeting you in person. And thank you for coming" Mark said while looking down. He is literally blushing because he is very shy. 

Lia is so beautiful in person. much prettier than the pictures he admit. Her outfit really suit her well. She is indeed a idol.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Choi jisu. Finally we met" Lia said and she move her face closer to him. She really wanna see his face clearly. Gosh he is really cute and handsome.Her heart is beating so fast right now. She like him before but right now she think she is falling in love.

Mark eyes went big because of lia's sudden did. Lia then laugh and pinch his cheek.

"You are so cute. Im sorry hahaha i really wanna do this eversince" Then she smile. Mark felt like his world just stop. Damn i im so whip he said.

"Pretty. So pretty" I suddenly said and he hide his face after realizing what he said. Lia then chuckle to her.

"Oh thank you. No wonder why your members call you cute alot. You really are" And she blush. 

"By the way heres my gift for you" then mark gave her gift to her and lia eyes went big as she saw a 6 paper bag. The 5 bags are branded but the 1 is the white paper pag they accidentally exchange.

"Really? Ohmygosh thats a lot. Thank you much" Then she tried to look inside but she ask him first.

"Can i open them now?" And mark nodded and still blushing. he is typically talkative but right he cant even speak properly. His heart is beating so fast and the butterfly to his stomach are flying everywhere. 

"Oo-ofcourse" Then she watch her open the paper bags.

The first gift is a letter L silver necklace, the 2nd is a branded pink lipstick, the 3rd gift is another branded perfume that he hope she will like the smell, the 4th gift is a baby blue wallet and her last gift is Nct 127 album. When they visited a music store in america they are selling there album there so he decided to give one. 

Lia suddenly stood up and bow to him many times and mark laugh at her reaction. 

"Thank you so much mark. And for keeping my stuff. thank you i told you before that i owe you right? I also have gifts for you and i will be buying you a meal later" Mark is also shookt and shoke his head because he doesnt want her to pay. 

"No. no. its fine i will be paying for our meal later. Dont worry. i dont want a girl paying for our first date together" Then he lower his head and blush even more.

Why did you say date? We are just casually meeting. wtf mark. He said to himself regretting everything.

Then lia move her face closer to him again and made an eye contact with him.

"Yes. this is our first date" then she blush and mark took a deep breath and move his face a bit higher and look at her too.

"This is my gift to you" Then mark open them.

The first gift she bought for him is high end watch, The 2nd gift is a branded black sunglasses and lastly is a watermelon phone casing because she notice that he really loves it.

Mark laugh at her gift and thanked her.

After a few minutes of talking his friend came back and bring them their drinks.

Mark has a banana milk shake and Lia has a strawberry milk drink and they have a rainbow cake and a strawberry tart.

They felt a bit comfortable so they started a conversation of random things.

"I heard Johnny hyung gf is my sunbaenim Sana. Is that true?" She ask while eating her rainbow cake. Mark is staring at her and he nodded.

"They meet through a old friend of hyung who is also a friend of Miss Sana and they started talking and going on a date" He said but kept help but smile at her. while looking at her he cant help but look at her small hands. he wanted to hold hee hands so bad but he doesnt want to look like bad.

While they are talking the two kept looking at each others and ended up blushing for how many times.

Times went so fast for them and its already 8 the cafe is about to close and they decided to head to a steak house where mark book a table for them.  

While they are heading down He notice that she isnt wearing a jacket so he take off his jacjet and place it to her shoulder. Lia is bit shock but she felt a spark. Then she wore it and they went straight to his car tinted car.

Mark being a gentleman he open the door for her and bring all the gift in the back seat and they drove away.

When they arrive at the steak house he notice that there are still customers he again put his bucket hat to her head without saying anything.

Lia think of him as a really cool protective boyfriend. She giggled and went inside.

They become more comfortable to each other and started eating.

-

After the first date of the two. they are now driving to lia's dorm to sent her home. Mark is super nice that he even take out 4 steak for her members. 

While they are driving they are also holding each other hands. They thought its super romantic since its their first date and first day as a couple they thought but they didnt ask each other about it. maybe in call later?

"Oppa thank you for spending your time with me today. I am very grateful and i enjoy it so much. And thank you for the gifts to me and for my girls" Lia said as she is about to get out. They are now infront of her dorm. 

"I also enjoy our time together. Thankyou for today i really like you so can i ask for another date? i really wanted to see you again" He said because its now or never. i doesnt want to regret so is voicing out his thoughts.

"I really like you too and i would love to go on another date with you" Then she blush and mark chuckle at her reaction. He put his hand on lia's hair and mess it a little. 

"Are you my girlfriend now?" He ask while looking at her and still holding her hand. She nodded.

"I will go now. Again thank you and goodnight. Drive safely oppa" They she suddenly kiss him in the cheeks. He is super shock and his eyes widen. then lia went inside her dorm.

He went back home super happy. his heart is about to explode. He finally have a girlfriend. 

Hi. How was your day today? I hope you are having a good one. Bye!!